Author Topic: -The City Administration Office- A Forum RP.  (Read 8341 times)

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: -The City Administration Office- A Forum RP.
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 11:35:57 PM »
773 hears the reply, heading to the CA Office Elevator.

He then radios "<:: Thank you, Consul. Heading to the CA Office.

As he goes up the elevator, a very loud noise comes from it. As it stops, a unit with Enlisted uniform is seen, looks like he has a low-ranked mask and Vocoder. After a closer look at his arms, you can clearly see that he is at GRID Division, ranked 05.
He quickly turns to the CAs, saying
"<:: Good morning, Consul, Doctor.
He walks out of the elevator, standing near the wall that is opposite to the OTA, staring at it.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 10:44:30 PM »
  Even as the Consul gives permission for the unit to enter the offices, 31749 instinctively powers on her AR2, double checking the charge of the pulse battery.  As the unit comes into view, she grips her rifle tighter, focusing in on the unit, watching his every move.  As 773 stares back at her, 31749 says nothing, watching him, and making sure she always has a clear line of sight.  This unit has little reason to be here, and 31749 does what she usually does in her free time:  Observing the best way to put him down before he can draw a weapon.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2012, 03:21:48 AM »
Awakening from his bed, Dr.William House strides off his bed and places two feet onto the ground. He wipes his soft hands over his roughned skin and uses his index finger to scratch away the crust from his eyes. He pushes his chest out forward and stretches out his arms, letting out a large yawn and folding back inwards soon after. Dr.House then pushes his body off the bed and slowly paces over to the UU-Branded closet. He opens up the double doors and grabs his standard set of Tan City Administrator buisness attire and places them on the bed. Dr.House walks over to the bathroom and removes his night wearing material. He then slides the shower curtain to the side and presses the small button for warm water. A rush of soothing warm water brushes quickly over his head and slides down to his chest and legs. He uses this time to think...to think heavily....

Time passes....

Dr.House slides on his tan dress pants casually and slips on a brown belt to secure it to his waist. He then slides on his shoes and bends over slowly, tieing both shoes in a double knot. He walks towards the door, straightening his tie and clearing his throat as he heads towards door. He presses the button and the door slides open, revealing a long corridor heading down the hall towards the City Administrator Elevator. Dr.House passes by the Elevator button only to extend his arm and reach to press the button, sending the elevator down his way. The elevator finally reaches him and slows down towards the bottom and finally hovers down to a halt slightly above the floor. He slowly walks onto the elevator and folds one arm behind his back, fist balled up tightly. He then uses his free hand to compress the elevator button downwards. He later places his head down, recollecting his thoughts for his next speech. The elevator reaches the top and slows down upon arrival, it was then Dr.House slowly lifts his head to the sight of the Consul near desk (?) and the Unit standing near him(?).

Dr.William House says, "Evening. Does anyone need anything before I ask permission to start this speech?"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:36:31 AM by [CG]Get.in.the.Van? ???° ???? ? »

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 03:40:36 AM »
As 773 sees the OTA grips tight to its AR2, quickly looking at the consul, "Gupling".
The elevator suddenly goes down. 773 quickly looks at its way, move to it. He sees someone goes on it, but can't identify who due to the height. He walks back to the same wall, looking at the elevator closely.
The elevator finally comes up, and another CA is visible.

773 says "<:: Evening, doctor. No, I'm good."

Out of Character for OOC:
I am standing near the wall that the OTA is facing, so I don't think that I am near the Consul.

We must.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 01:25:22 PM »
Pierce looks over towards the arrival of the unit and Doctor House, giving only a cursory glance before packing the last of his items, "Afternoon, House. You can try to give a speech, but there is not interface to do so. Everything has already been moved to the Embassy. The machine is basically vestigial. Your belongings need to be packed, so get to it, please. We're leaving within the next few hours. I just have to speak to Sectoral Commander to finalize the move." The Consul rubs the bridge of his nose, obviously stressed out by the move.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »
House first nods to the standing unit and calmy moves his glance over to the Consul, giving him a slow, yet curt nod.

Alright, i'll go ahead and start on this then. Don't worry Consul Pierce, your stress will be removed once we get to the Embassy.

He turns his back towards the Consul and the Unit, only looking over his back to the OTA guard standing watch saying....

I do love these Overwatch units. I wonder how they are built. Anywho, back to work.

He presses his hand down on the elevator button and folds both arms behind his back, grinning as the elevator shifts downards.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 11:48:15 PM »
After House went down the elevator, 773 walks to it as well, waiting untill house finally comes out of it at the bottom floor. He presses the button, waiting for the elevator to go up.
He looks to the consul, saying "<:: I'd better go organize the citizens while Doctor House is giving the speech."
We must.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2012, 11:02:40 AM »
Pierce grabs the radio hanging at his hip, face-palming mentally as he quickly brings it to hos lips, "Doctor, I was being sarcastic. We have to get ready to move, we haven't any time for a speech. You can give the first when we get to the Embassy, if you so desire."
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2012, 11:10:05 AM »
House let's out a deep sigh and a slight chuckle. He then unclips his radio and compresses down the respond button and brings it up closely to his mouth.[/b

Consul Pierce, I know that I don't have time for a speech. I'm heading off to my room right now to pack. I'm in the hallway right now.

He then proceedes to burst into laughter and moves the radio from his mouth for a slight moment and brings it back up to his lips.

How can I make a speech if i'm not in the Office with a bluetooth anyhow?

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2012, 11:54:25 AM »
"I was under thebimpeessoon that you were planning on speaking through blue-tooth from the roof. Glad I'm mistaken, proceed. I have to speak with Sectoral Command."

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2012, 12:21:03 PM »
773 hears the chatter, looking down a bit. He walks to the elevator anyway, saying to the Consul and the female CA "<:: I guess there is no speech after all. Anyway, I'm going outside, so if you need any assistance just tell."

The unit presses the elevator button, and heads down the elevator. A large noise comes from it, as it always does. As the elevator arrives to the bottom floor, he gets out from it, heading downstairs while unholstering his stunstick, and quickly radios "<:: 10-51 Nexus stairs." He gets through the airlocks, then outside the nexus and standing near the Barriers.

Out of Character for OOC:
Becuase this is the CA Office thread, I won't post unless someone is talking to 773.
We must.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal