Author Topic: Layla 'Razors' Blackburn's Authorization Application  (Read 15083 times)

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Layla 'Razors' Blackburn's Authorization Application
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2012, 08:11:58 PM »
Long and detailed story, I admit.
It was an interesting view, of what a civilian could have, of a life before and after the war. It caught my "interest" when I started reading it, real quickly.
Yet, I'm slightly unsure for some of them. I do not have a big problem, in the knowledgement, but I can't see how you would be able to carry a pc around.
I mean, two pc towers, a screen, keyboard, those three harddrives you had and so on, would greatly be a bit heavy. I do not say, it is impossible, but it looks a bit weird to me.
Just a side question, when speaking of harddrives. I can't even imagine, how you would attack other people with a harddrive? Surely you can throw it at them of course, but I don't see any physical way otherwise, seeing not many do even have an electrical device in outlands.

Well, all in all. I don't see a bigger problem, in letting the character have the knowledge of some electrical devices and components. Yet, I doubt about the computer "laboratory" (which I would call it. :P), seeing I don't even know how you would carry that around.

Knowledge; Fine.
Computer equipment; Eaaarrgh... Not really sure about it yet.

Now, don't assume I haven't read over the other comments or anything. I've seen your roleplay and I don't even have the smallest doubt regarding you.

It's not going to be moved around on a constant basis. Once the character has it someplace she considers safe, it's likely going to stay there unless it's safety status is otherwise corrupted.
I'm a fag

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2012, 11:22:36 PM »
http://screensnapr.com/v/uxuEU8.jpg
I don't think someone who takes criticism personal should be trusted with an auth like this.

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2012, 11:24:37 PM »
http://screensnapr.com/v/uxuEU8.jpg
I don't think someone who takes criticism personal should be trusted with an auth like this.

just to add image tags :)

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2012, 11:25:48 PM »
also for good reference

I don't think anyone who does criticism while mocking the person as blatantly as this can be taken seriously (There is a little thing called "Bias"), and yet they did on the first auth.

Your call

Offline hogs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2012, 11:29:00 PM »
also for good reference

I don't think anyone who does criticism while mocking the person as blatantly as this can be taken seriously (There is a little thing called "Bias"), and yet they did on the first auth.

Your call

'also for good reference'
i'm referencing what happened last time he made the app

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2012, 11:29:46 PM »
I'm pissed about you running a smear campaign against me that set me up in contrast to someone seeking to dominate a server with a single character, not your loosely-defined 'criticism'.

Also, I'm flattered that you happened to be screening my steam page. Not big-brotherly at all in the sense that you're looking for the slightest weakness that can be seen on my profile.
I'm a fag

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2012, 11:31:53 PM »
Last time he made the app you did a smear campaign and used that little image as a base, after also putting crap about it on the shout box.

Your opinion on the auth or the thread in general or even Frolie himself is then biased, since for one or another reason you appear to be biased.

Offline hogs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2012, 11:36:43 PM »
I'm pissed about you running a smear campaign against me that set me up in contrast to someone seeking to dominate a server with a single character, not your loosely-defined 'criticism'.

Also, I'm flattered that you happened to be screening my steam page. Not big-brotherly at all in the sense that you're looking for the slightest weakness that can be seen on my profile.

first of all i'm not running a smear campaign i'm simply stating my opinion and you seem to be making a big deal out of it
second of all i didn't screen your steam page
third of all you seem to be under the implication i had no purpose to look at your steam profile but seeing as i was going to add you to discuss this before seeing your mean name :(

Last time he made the app you did a smear campaign and used that little image as a base, after also putting crap about it on the shout box.

Your opinion on the auth or the thread in general or even Frolie himself is then biased, since for one or another reason you appear to be biased.

excuse me but if i were biased i would say everything about his app i hate and i would go out of my way to get it denied, which i'm not.
i never said that, did i so stop assuming things
read before you post

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2012, 11:39:19 PM »
It's obvious that you are finding the weakest, most obvious links about the, and exploiting them because you thought my last application was over the top.

Stop posting here. If you want to discuss this further, add me on steam. Just don't do it here; the less people being exposed to your shitty tactics the better.
I'm a fag

Offline hogs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2012, 11:41:40 PM »
It's obvious that you are finding the weakest, most obvious links about the, and exploiting them because you thought my last application was over the top.

Stop posting here. If you want to discuss this further, add me on steam. Just don't do it here; the less people being exposed to your shitty tactics the better.

i don't understand your first sentence
i don't want to discuss this further seeing as i have the impression you'll be mad at me because of your mean name :(

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2012, 11:43:13 PM »
Fine, we don't have to talk about it.

Nonetheless, stop posting here.
I'm a fag

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2012, 11:46:29 PM »
Hogs, I hate to say it, but you're being biased as fuck. Every single application I've seen by Frolie has been shit on by you. Just saying.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline hogs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2012, 11:49:37 PM »
Hogs, I hate to say it, but you're being biased as fuck. Every single application I've seen by Frolie has been shit on by you. Just saying.

because they totally aren't all the same apart from the 7' tall bodybuilding female who masters in h2h and can't feel pain whilst wearing kevlar and a fur suit

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2012, 12:42:00 AM »

because they totally aren't all the same apart from the 7' tall bodybuilding female who masters in h2h and can't feel pain whilst wearing kevlar and a fur suit

Which he agreed to down onto simply having a higher tolerance and got thrown from 7 feet to 6 feet 4, as well as the kevlar got lost/downed to flimsy kevlar and had almost 14 pages of story to explain it...

... Hogs, for your sake i'd stop talking.

Offline hogs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2012, 12:47:37 AM »

Which he agreed to down onto simply having a higher tolerance and got thrown from 7 feet to 6 feet 4, as well as the kevlar got lost/downed to flimsy kevlar and had almost 14 pages of story to explain it...

... Hogs, for your sake i'd stop talking.

yes i know he agreed to lesser it but those were the ONLY apps i posted my opinion on, tray is claiming all of them i am biased against.
i was stating that all the apps i stated my opinion on were the same apart from his 7' chars app.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal