Author Topic: What do you do in your spare time?  (Read 3094 times)

Offline NastyNinja

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What do you do in your spare time?
« on: September 26, 2012, 05:36:24 AM »
Well. What do i do?
I race with scooters, and repair them.
-Ive never won anything, i do it for the joy.

385973_396794220373992_827618659_n by MartinDrescher, on Flickr

What do you do?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 05:46:18 AM by NastyNinja »

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What do you do in your spare time?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 10:27:23 PM »
I do a variety of water/lake related sports and activities. As you can tell from my name, I do like to wakeboard. I also ride my jet ski, go swimming, and just go on my boat and sit out in the lake.

During the winter I play ice hockey when my lake freezes over. I also ice fish when the ice gets thick enough.

I'm also into big trucks, so I like to go off roading a lot. I also enjoy watching NASCAR and NHRA Drag Racing.

I'm also currently restoring a 1979 Taylor Jet Boat with my dad and brother, so I've been doing a lot of work on that lately.

So yeah, I try and do that stuff between work and school.

Also moving to Social Discussion.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 11:13:04 PM »
I buy, build, and then paint models. The game is basically called War Hammer 40k, and you buy squads of an army making your own team. There are about 20 armies in total I believe. You then proceed to build them up as dull grey models, and then paint them carefully. They are each about a inch tall so one unit would take a good 24 hours of work. Then you bring them back to the workshop of where you bought them at, and you can play these models as an army against friend or random people. There is also War Hammer: Lord Of The Rings, and normal War Hammer which is based for fantasy. War Hammer 40k is basically in the future where the whole universe has just war. These are some of my armies so far.

Warning both spoilers are big.

Tau Empire:

Based on long ranged combat, and their weakness is close combat.

Spoiler for Hiden:
1 Gun Drone Squad.

2x Fire Warriors.

1 Commander

Space Marines:

Based for medium to close combat. They are known to show no mercy or fear.

Spoiler for Hiden:
3x Fire Team Squads

1 Dreadnought

1 Drop Pod

1 Assault Squad

1 Recon Squad

1 Predator

1 Vanguard Squad (Remind me of OverWatch)

1 Chaplain (Commander)

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Kevin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 10:49:23 AM »
On my free time I would go outside and practice some baseball with friends. But now that winter is around the corner that's out of the question. :(

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »
I buy, build, and then paint models. The game is basically called War Hammer 40k, and you buy squads of an army making your own team. There are about 20 armies in total I believe. You then proceed to build them up as dull grey models, and then paint them carefully. They are each about a inch tall so one unit would take a good 24 hours of work. Then you bring them back to the workshop of where you bought them at, and you can play these models as an army against friend or random people. There is also War Hammer: Lord Of The Rings, and normal War Hammer which is based for fantasy. War Hammer 40k is basically in the future where the whole universe has just war. These are some of my armies so far.

Warning both spoilers are big.

Tau Empire:

Based on long ranged combat, and their weakness is close combat.

Spoiler for Hiden:
1 Gun Drone Squad.

2x Fire Warriors.

1 Commander

Space Marines:

Based for medium to close combat. They are known to show no mercy or fear.

Spoiler for Hiden:
3x Fire Team Squads

1 Dreadnought

1 Drop Pod

1 Assault Squad

1 Recon Squad

1 Predator

1 Vanguard Squad (Remind me of OverWatch)

1 Chaplain (Commander)

If you seriously handpainted all of those, then you sir, are a badass.

As for me, I tend to just play video games like LoL, gmod, Guild wars 2, ect... However I like to get together with 5-6 friends and ply Magic the Gathering or go to tournaments for it.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal