Author Topic: My dog.  (Read 3911 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My dog.
« on: October 24, 2012, 09:15:45 PM »
So my aunt really REALLY wants my dog. After a year of begging me, she's willing to pay a few hundred for him, but the thing is... I'm not sure if I really want to give him up. I've had him for 7-8 years now, and even though he's annoying as fuck sometimes, I really love him. Thoughts?
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My dog.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 09:19:20 PM »
Dogs are friends, not slaves. (If it's hundreds and not 100 then go ahead with it.)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 09:23:43 PM »
I know, I'd rather not sell him for anything, I'm really hesitant at even considering it.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 09:43:53 PM »
Dogs are a man's best friend. I've had my dog ever since 2nd grade(Currently in 11th), and she's been my first and favorite. Don't just sell your dog like that, it's not right in my opinion. Dogs aren't just an animal you have, they're part of your family and will love you as much as you love them.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 10:02:33 PM »
To be honest, I don't think I could sell any of my animals, no matter how much they offered.  I just don't think it's right to sell them like that, I mean if they are puppies and such then yeah, but after a year or so and you bond with them and such, I just don't see how you could.   I would say no.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 12:07:13 AM »
No.

Keep your dog. If you had it for that long, then keep him. Doesn't matter how much she is offering, just tell her no.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 01:20:06 AM »
Why does she want your dog so bad she'll pay money for it? Is it coated in diamonds? Just tell her to go adopt a dog if she wants one that bad. I would never sell my dog no matter how much money someone offered me.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 01:26:45 AM »
Why does she want your dog so bad she'll pay money for it? Is it coated in diamonds? Just tell her to go adopt a dog if she wants one that bad. I would never sell my dog no matter how much money someone offered me.

The only thing I can thing of is that she doesn't want to have to train the dog, and generally older dogs are calmer and maybe she wants a calm dog?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 01:53:39 AM »
it depends on your opinion of the dog, if you don't like him around, don't keep him. if you do, go for it. if she's offering like $300+ for him i would start to consider it. i'm sure she'd happily let you visit your dog and i honestly think unless your dog won't care who owns him unless he sticks to you like glue.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 08:10:17 AM »
Yeah I don't think I'm selling him, thanks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal