Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Mike Jensen's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Pepper??¢

• C17.CCA.S3.716
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Mike Jensen's Civil Authority Application
« on: September 20, 2012, 01:53:01 PM »
Mike Jensen's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Pepper™

IC Character Name: Mike Jensen

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Why:
Mike always wanted to be one of those who had the control.
Mike feels best when there’s control around him and no sloppy ends.
Right now Mike is “Tier 2” in CWU and uses all his days on making shops.. Cleaning the sidewalks, windows and doing favors for the CCA. Everyday he just wishes to join the CCA and help the city in other ways than just cleaning it…

He admires the way the CCA control the city, everything from the radio communication, to the way rations are handed out and the handling of citizens and rule breakers.
When the CCA find a rule breaker, he gets this warm fuzzy feeling looking forward to the day he might also join the CCA ranks.
He would like to be apart of a team, which he can rely 100% on and know that his back is covered no matter what time or day it is.

How the opportunity came:
The day Mike came to city 45, he stated out by getting some rations, already there he began to admire the CCA's work and kindness for giving out food.
Once he had enough tokens, he bought enough goods from the CWU and stored them in his apartment in the UHC.
When Mike had the needed goods, he went to the slums and found a table and some other items, which he made a shop in the plaza with. He started selling the stuff he had bought and made a great profit.

It went very well and he continued to do so, when one day Leila and organiser came up and told Mike that he should join the CWU cause of profit he was making..
Mike joined the CWU and his deepest dream to join CCA came one step closer..

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Team worker, Trustworthy, Brave and Open minded.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
Mike can master both those categories. I look forward to be apart of a functional team, it is going to be a really big step, to go from CWU to CCA.. I need to step up the seriousness… But that’s no problem. I hope for a different Role-play style, than what I am used to as a citizen, I am pretty sure it will be a total change for me.
I believe I will be a good addition for the CCA. Mike is a 100% loyalist and Mike is very kind at heart and wishes to help people and not to harm them. Mike will never give up, even at the hardest moments in his time as CCA, he will give the CCA his best and nothing else..

I hope for an experience in the CCA that’s kind of similar to my past as CCA on RRP,  I see that Catalyst have way more control and order in the force,
which is going to be a new thing for me, to try a more controlled CCA system, which I am looking forward to. I also expect to receive training in a steady stream and to get respect from other civilians.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Mike Jensen was born on November 1st 1982 around 6pm in Panama in a small house.
When Mike turned 1, his parents Maria Jensen and Jay Charles Jensen decided to find a new home for Mike to grown up in.

They searched for days and weeks and finally found a small two floor house in Chicago with rooms for four, a perfect place for Mike to grow up. Chicago had many proper kinder gardens and  local schools, so Mike had plenty of options. He got into a kinder garden were he most of the time were playing with him self with some small toys, he didn’t  have any good friends there and kept to himself mostley.. A few years later Mike started in the local school and had to step up his social work. Mike did get a few friends there, but nothing serious of that kind, he really just wanted to finish the school with good grades.

After the school was over. Mike met a fella called Jake also known around the school as The Tendup, The Tendup was a really bad bully and he started getting Mike to do things, such as stealing from the locals stores, otherwise he would beat up Mike. Mike started to get the hang of the stealing and found it rather easy now. He started hanging out with The Tendup, not because he had to, but because he wanted to. From there on it just went straight down for Mike he started taking coke and smoke weed in large doses pr. Day and was a living wreck.

At the age of eighteen Mike’s parents got him into Harvard. Mike got his own place just straight across from Harvard. But only three weeks in Mike already had plenty of absence and had gotten into a few fights with the other students and had been caught smoking on the schools area. He was kicked out of Harvard and had to move back home. Mike’s parent were very disappointed in him especially his dad.

A year went past and at the age of Nineteen, December 22nd. Mike woke up just like all normal days. He took a shower, brushed his teeth’s, he was about to get dressed when  he saw he didn’t have any clean pants left, He shouted out “ MOM “ No response, after a few shouts, Mike jumped outside his room. Something was wrong.. The radio in the living room wasn’t on. He rushed downstairs and into the living room, where his dad always was listening to the news but no dad. He then went into the kitchen to look for his mom, she were also gone..

Mike rushed over to his neighbors James and Jill and asked them if they had seen his parents leave this morning.. James told him they had not seen them today. Mike walked back to the house and waited, and he waited… after three days, Mike realized that they weren’t coming back. He tought to him self if this could be meant to be? He decided to leave the house and old life for good. Starting a new life in the city.

Mike started walking, hours later… Mike reached the city and the first thing he saw was the streets were rather empty.. He saw a man and ran over to him.. His name was Zeko, Mike asked Zeko where all the people was. Zeko said there had been some zombies on the street so the people was staying in their homes.. Zeko then told Mike to follow him.. They walked down a road to a large pipe. Zeko kicked to a can and the pipe opened up. Zeko took mike into the slums of the city, to a group of people who was staying there. Mike lived with them for some years, he used his time mostly with Zeko exploring hidden places within the city.

August 5th 2014, Mike decided to leave the city and move into City 45. A few hours in this city made Mike realize that he was going to need a job to be able to live here.. After a few rations, Mike tracked down a CWU member, which he bought some goods from. Mike went into the slums of city 45 looking for anything he could use for his upcoming shop. He found a ladder leading down to a mushy area, under a bridge he found a small table which he carried back to the plaza. It was there Mike started his carrier as salesmen.

After a year Mike had become quite the popular salesmen and people had noticed his great profit from selling goods. One day a CWU member came up and told Mike to join the CWU because the union could use a man with this kind of knowledge within sales tactics. Mike gladly said yes and Leila the CWU organizer appointed him a CWU jacket and the standard equipment.

Mike is now in the CWU working everyday on the streets, helping the city however is possible, but the dream is still to become a CCA unit, so he can uphold the crimes in the city and not just watch when they approach him.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Never had one.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
For about 5 years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 2 years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Just around 17 months.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT+1

5. In what country do you live?
Denmark

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I was on another HL2RP server where I was a CCA.
I was in the GRID and the City commander had ordered a lockdown to the city and anyone caught outside was to be eliminated on sight "shot to the head".
So we walked in our formation around city 18 and we came to a dark ally..
Two units went in and we heard 5 shots go of.
We then got into our combat formation and sent in some flash bangs.
Then we started moving in, just to see it was only one man.
With us in the ally and our support sitting in the entrance watching our back.
Some citizens approach the support from one side putting his attention to them, then another citizen comes from the other side and shoots him in the head. The 5 citizens / rebels now had us pinned down with their 9mm's and SMG's we had nothing to do.
They shot us all in the legs and took our weapons and radios, then leaving us there to die.
But 1-2hours later a Loyalist came by and drags our OfC to the nexus, were at that point the DvL had a large group of units ready for a search for us.. The citizen tells the DvL where we are and they find us and gets us to the medical station.
1 Unit died from blood loss, otherwise we all lived and learned from that day.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, 100%

IC Section

Full Name: Mike Jensen
CID: 97094
Height: 5"9
Hair Colour Brown/Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 174 lbs.
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: Minor trauma from childhood--from parents disappearing
Mental Advantages: Follows orders, Always on the move, Don’t like to sit still.
Notable Qualities: Team player, Athletic, Medium Ego.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Never.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes I do three everyday.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes I am willing to give my life to the Union!

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes I do accept that, all my actions are my own responsibility.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will always stay loyal to the Union!

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I admire the way the CCA has control of the city, and I've always wanted to be apart of a functional force which I knew was making a difference in the world, and the CCA really do.

I'm a great team player and I know when to shut my mouth. 
I know, I would be a good addition to the CCA.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Mike Jensen hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:57:48 PM by Khub »
Hl2rp Characters:

James Newtown - Alive ( Outlands )
Mike Jensen - Alive ( CWU )
Sarah Laruasen - Dead "Grid OfC Broke her neck"

Zeko Jilly - Alive ( City 45 )
C45.CCA.GRID.716 - 04 - Alive (Nexus)

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mike Jensen's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 01:24:28 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Mike Jensen
Citizen Identification Number: 97094

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

// Note: Your application has some flaws, but you've obviously put effort into backstory. You're accepted, but I will be sure to interview you closely to make sure you're ready. Good luck! :)

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.7.

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mike Jensen's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 01:57:28 PM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Mike Jensen
Citizen Identification Number: 97094

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| Recruit 716 ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

// Note: CCA whitelist issued. and unit digits pending, script is broken.

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.7.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:13:33 PM by Khub »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal