Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Johnny Anderson's Civil Authority Application  (Read 2051 times)

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Johnny Anderson's Civil Authority Application
« on: October 02, 2012, 09:14:48 AM »
Johnny Anderson's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: turhral=S=C= [1-05]

IC Character Name: Johnny Anderson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
When Johnny first arrived at City 45, he was in shock, afraid from the new city. He walked out from the train station to the plaza, watching a few units patrol, and two standing on the nexux stairs. He investigated the city a bit, wandering from P1 to P3 and back. After a few times, he decided P3 is off limits for him.

When he went back from P3 in the last time, he saw a paper lying on the floor. The paper reads: "Join the Combine Civil Autority, and help us protect the your city, your society, and even the world! We give better life, the best you will have! Ask a nearby unit for information!" Johnny realizes he want to join the CCA, not for just saving himself, but to save and protect to whole world. After he asked a unit for the info, he started doing as much work as he can, reporting anti-citizens, and slowly becoming a loyalist.

In the way of turning into a loyalist, he bumps into a few anti-citizens, who are trying to pull him out of his thinking of joining the CCA. One even tried to kill him, but he was not successful. After those incidents, Johnny was even more stubborn to join the units, doing everything he can to aid.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Johnny is trustworthy, pure, good listener, obeys the law, and a bit smart.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me, I expect it will add a lot to my RolePlay in the server, since I only had citizens for now. I expect it will be hard obviously, and will be slow paced. It will be a lot of fun to experience more options rather than just wandering in the city, and will add more to the citizen's RP.

As for Johnny, he thinks it will be easy to be a unit, as he just saw them wandering around the city, patrolling. He never saw units doing other things. He saw a few who were beating up citizens, but that's all. Johnny also thinks that it will always be action inside the nexus.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Johnny Anderson was borned in 19th august, 1997. He was born in Texas, USA, along with his twin brother, Shaun Anderson. They were very good to each other, sharing everything with each one. They went to everywhere without leaving each other, as they were connected.

When Johnny was at age 12, they moved to New York, where his father had a job there. Soon after they moved, they bought a beautiful house, where they had a pool. As always, Johnny and Shaun never left each other.
However, each good thing comes to an end. One day when their parents left Johnny and Shaun alone. After being in the living room late, Johnny went to his bedroom to sleep. At about 2 AM, he heard his mother screams. He got up and ran downstairs, where he found his mother and father crying near the pool. He went to them, and saw Shaun's body in the pool made of his blood. They called the police, and the cops investigated the scene, but with no luck finding any clues.

From that day forward, Johnny prays each day to Shaun, hoping he is having a good time in the sky. It is a wound which never got healed. A week after Shaun's death, his parents moved to Israel, hoping that there are no bad things in the holy land.

Johnny learned Hebrew, the Israel's mother language, in school. He also learned about the Jewish religion, and their holy book called: "Tanah", Bible in Hebrew.
 After he finished high school, he went back to the states, and lived at California. He had a girlfriend which he really loved, but he did not had the courage to marry her. Untill 2015, he always said to himself "Today I am going to propose to her." But he never did. In 2015, it was already too late. The seven hour war broke out, and his girlfriend was shot by the combine. From that day. he lived as a citizen at different cities, including city 18, 20, and his current city, 45.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, never had one.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Over 2 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 3-4 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 3-4 months as well.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT +2

5. In what country do you live?
Israel.

6. How old are you?
14 and 3 months.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
In HL2RP, while I still had Barak in the city, I wandered through the rail ways with a friend ICly, which we turned up ending at P3. Before we went up to the ground, we were greeted by a western black skinned man. He framed us, the "other" people, for bringing the combine to earth, and making all of this happen. He started threatning me, and I tried to making calm, but I ended up being dead on the floor, with a huge hole in my stomach, which you could have seen my heart. He had auths for little knifes, and with them he cutted me.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Johnny Anderson
CID: 75036
Height: 5'4
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 112
Mental Distinctions: Fast learning.
Mental Defects: Unusual finger shapes on the 3 middle fingers at right hand.
Mental Advantages: Good at studies
Notable Qualities: Loyal, offering free stuff for units when possible.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, very regularly.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I accept.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To protect the citizens, the society, and the world.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Johnny Anderson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:55:47 PM by Khub »
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Johnny Anderson's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 11:02:35 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Johnny Anderson
Citizen Identification Number: 75036

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

// Note: Your application contains multiple grammar errors. Your interview will be more interesting.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.7.

You notice a letter. It has been delivered to your apartment while you've been away..

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Johnny Anderson's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 01:55:31 PM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Johnny Anderson
Citizen Identification Number: 75036

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| Recruit 773 ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.7.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 03:51:43 PM by Khub »

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [ACCEPTED] Johnny Anderson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:26:46 AM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Umm... I think you are wrong. You gave me the unit digits 773 in-game, but on Mike Jensen's app, you made HIM 773.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 05:07:06 AM »
Actual digits are pending whitelist and character transfer. He shouldn't have done it the way he did.

<::|| Sent from a mobile datapad codename Mecha ||::>

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 03:52:22 PM »
He has been whitelisted by someone ingame. Solved, locking.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal