Author Topic: Interrogate OzJackal!  (Read 13727 times)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Interrogate OzJackal!
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2012, 11:48:22 PM »
thoughts on rolling stones?  :D

I only really like a few of their songs. I haven't been much of a hardcore fan apart from their classics.

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 01:13:29 AM »
Don't you agree that Slater's portrait is a bit overkill?

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 01:16:56 AM »

Despite what conclusions may be drawn from the picture, it is quite simply a metaphor.

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 01:21:34 AM »

Despite what conclusions may be drawn from the picture, it is quite simply a metaphor.
Please elaborate? To me he seems like Sam from Splinter Cell :1

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2012, 03:43:50 AM »
  • The signature in itself is arranged in a personality format, ranging from 'good' to a more chaotic personality type.
  • Slater's portrait is placed between the pictures of Civil Worker Nicole Mason and the unit Natalya Roskova, indicating that he is rather conflicted in his personality and sometimes chooses to pursue whatever method gains the long-term results that he seeks - though they are usually at the expense of the consequences of an immediate situation.
  • The three illuminated 'eyes' have been coloured orange (neutral between blue [symbolic of 'good'] and red [symbolic of 'evil'] and are intended to reflect the impact of Slater's sometimes questionable actions upon Third Eye's story as a group.
  • Slater's face is masked by the shadow and brings about the idea of anonymity which is a core element to Third Eye. The three glowing circles are the features which stand out and this was designed with the idea of projecting a message along the lines of: "we're hiding in plain view and you'll always know our trademark but you'll never truly expose us."
I'm quite overwhelmed, I never sought so much detail in the signature.

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2012, 03:46:14 AM »
You created the Third Eye back in the middle of 2009 eh?

Certainly did! Formed it in August 2009 with Slont when PubGamer was still around - the old glory days.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2012, 04:04:12 AM »
You created the Third Eye back in the middle of 2009 eh?

Certainly did! Formed it in August 2009 with Slont when PubGamer was still around - the old glory days.

o7 PG
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2012, 04:46:37 AM »
o7 pg

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2012, 01:36:54 AM »
Would you be willing to give us a sneak peak in the life of...'the boss'? (you)

Peanuts or cashews?

Did I just make you feel awkward with with the question above because of your possibly existent nut allergy?

Why are you so fluffy?

APEX room, ye?

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2012, 01:57:45 AM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:43:04 AM by garry :D »

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2012, 07:42:55 AM »
Opinion on the CCA situation?
Do you enjoy citizens or combine more?

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2012, 08:07:22 AM »

I think there are a number of issues which need to be addressed, mainly the unit interactions with citizens - I think that there have been a rise of complaints which need to be addressed about units failing to RP to a high standard when rules clearly state they are the ones who should set an example for the rest of the server. I would also ask whether units are being told that chatting (appropriate subjects, of course) with citizens is counter productive when it actually does provide a decent level of roleplay.

Do you enjoy citizens or combine more?

Citizens, definitely.

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2012, 08:20:00 AM »

I think there are a number of issues which need to be addressed, mainly the unit interactions with citizens - I think that there have been a rise of complaints which need to be addressed about units failing to RP to a high standard when rules clearly state they are the ones who should set an example for the rest of the server. I would also ask whether units are being told that chatting (appropriate subjects, of course) with citizens is counter productive when it actually does provide a decent level of roleplay.

I really, really have to agree with you.
Units shouldn't ignore citizens and always focus on sociostability (24/7 patrols).
Units should also sometimes have a normal conversation with citizens regarding the weather or simply anything, it's like some Units are avoiding the citizens mainly because they should not be seen interacting with citizens as the only reason I can assume is that it makes them look weaker because they act too humane.

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 08:46:09 AM »
WHAT. DO. YOU. THINK. OF. ME?
:D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2012, 04:52:12 PM »
WHAT. DO. YOU. THINK. OF. ME?
:D

Haven't really done much or seen your RP ingame, to be honest.

Can you send me that screenshot of the NOVA Labs in the new update? They are so sexy.

I had to rebuild the left lab because of some architectural issues and I've been focusing on fixing everything up for the citizens, so no screenshot for you just yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal