Author Topic: Interrogate OzJackal!  (Read 13729 times)

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Interrogate OzJackal!
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »
Opinion on the CCA situation?

I think there are a number of issues which need to be addressed, mainly the unit interactions with citizens - I think that there have been a rise of complaints which need to be addressed about units failing to RP to a high standard when rules clearly state they are the ones who should set an example for the rest of the server. I would also ask whether units are being told that chatting (appropriate subjects, of course) with citizens is counter productive when it actually does provide a decent level of roleplay.

I really, really have to agree with you.
Units shouldn't ignore citizens and always focus on sociostability (24/7 patrols).
Units should also sometimes have a normal conversation with citizens regarding the weather or simply anything, it's like some Units are avoiding the citizens mainly because they should not be seen interacting with citizens as the only reason I can assume is that it makes them look weaker because they act too humane.

Actually, no. Units dont interact with people because it gets them trouble. It's part of the reason that my Unit was tossed off the nexus, me interacting with people.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal