Author Topic: Ask The Tapir Anything.  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask The Tapir Anything.
« on: August 08, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »
Just ask. I will answer your  questhuonz.

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask The Tapir Anything.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 07:43:50 PM »
are you planning to make a new cca character even though yours was thrown off the roof?

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 07:54:32 PM »
Who are you?

Why am I here?

What's the fucking point of life?

Why do people have to be complicated?

Are you male or female?

Have you ever tried any drug?

How old are you?

What's your first name?

Any pets?

Siblings?

What do you think of that piece of shit called JiggerFrizz? I think he's a complete pieces of human waste.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 07:34:53 PM »
are you planning to make a new cca character even though yours was thrown off the roof?
Yes, There's a lot in store in the future for me, and some more characters later on.  Clearly, I'm not revealing anything. But, if all goes as-planned, CG is in for quite the treat. ;)

Who are you? ex-CCA Recruit Five-Five-Six. I was tossed off the roof by Unit Evaluations for general dumbassery.

Why am I here? Beacuse you.....are.....bored?

What's the fucking point of life? Make bank, fuck bitches, play HL2RP.

Why do people have to be complicated? Because they  are /stupid/. And they have no way to prove to themselves they have noodles. So they, are complicated.

Are you male or female? Male.

Have you ever tried any drug? Nothing hard. Just weed, and such. It's healthy, in moderation, just like most stuff thats 'bad' for you.

How old are you? Seventeen.

What's your first name? Philippe.

Any pets? A whole bunch of kitty cats, and some fish, and a populated pet graveyard in my backyard.  Yus, I like the pets.

Siblings? One Identical Twin Brother.

What do you think of that piece of shit called JiggerFrizz? I think he's a complete pieces of human waste.  To be honest, I don't even know that fucker. I mean, jesus, i don't know who he is IG, so  uherhrhrhrhrhr.

Why did I answer all these questions honestly? Because i need a fresh set of E-stalkers, DUH.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 07:50:34 PM »
Yes, There's a lot in store in the future for me, and some more characters later on.  Clearly, I'm not revealing anything. But, if all goes as-planned, CG is in for quite the treat. ;)

Who are you? ex-CCA Recruit Five-Five-Six. I was tossed off the roof by Unit Evaluations for general dumbassery.

Why am I here? Beacuse you.....are.....bored?

What's the fucking point of life? Make bank, fuck bitches, play HL2RP.

Why do people have to be complicated? Because they  are /stupid/. And they have no way to prove to themselves they have noodles. So they, are complicated.

Are you male or female? Male.

Have you ever tried any drug? Nothing hard. Just weed, and such. It's healthy, in moderation, just like most stuff thats 'bad' for you.

How old are you? Seventeen.

What's your first name? Philippe.

Any pets? A whole bunch of kitty cats, and some fish, and a populated pet graveyard in my backyard.  Yus, I like the pets.

Siblings? One Identical Twin Brother.

What do you think of that piece of shit called JiggerFrizz? I think he's a complete pieces of human waste.  To be honest, I don't even know that fucker. I mean, jesus, i don't know who he is IG, so  uherhrhrhrhrhr.

Why did I answer all these questions honestly? Because i need a fresh set of E-stalkers, DUH.
I approve of you. You're my new best friend.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 10:05:27 PM »
:)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal