Author Topic: Ask Purple anything (Serious Questions)  (Read 19950 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Purple anything (Serious Questions)
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2012, 04:41:38 PM »
1. What do you think of MLP:FiM?

2. What do you plan on doing in the future when you are finished with your imitations?

3. What is your opinion of Fortwars?

4. Are you politically left, or right?

5. Do you have any terminal illnesses or interferences that you feel may impare your judgement?

I personally do not understand how grown men can watch a show that is animated and teaches you about stuff you should have learned as a kid. To me, the people who watch it at an older age and advertise it on them are going to be our future James Holmes.

Not sure what you mean by "Imitations" - I will answer the future part though, I have good grades in school, hoping to get accepted into a law school and become an Attorney.

Fortwars is okay, I am not a huge fan of Garry's Mod FPS shooter type games. But its still fun none the less.

I am a Republican, so I am more central right-wing.

Nope.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2012, 04:55:07 AM »
would you like to engage in a bondage session with me and also what do you think of mr ozjackal ok thank you

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2012, 04:56:31 AM »
would you like to engage in a bondage session with me and also what do you think of mr ozjackal ok thank you

Well, mr jackel is an awesome person all around, he always has something funny to say and is a good sport all the time. I would love to bondage with this man.. in my car, silently in the woords.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2012, 07:56:53 AM »
How do you feel about me adblocking your avatar?

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2012, 09:42:49 AM »
Why Justin Bieber?

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2012, 07:29:41 PM »
How do you feel about me adblocking your avatar?

ye

+support from RTLK
+support from Tim
+support from OwenCobs
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:32:00 AM by OwenCobs »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2012, 08:16:56 PM »
Justin Bieber is a cool person man.. damn

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2012, 10:03:30 PM »
What do you think of me?
Do you think I'm just someone that doesn't belong at CG anymore?

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2012, 10:09:32 PM »
What do you think of me?
Do you think I'm just someone that doesn't belong at CG anymore?

Yo be truly honest your not a bad guy when I get the chance to actually talk with you. I believe everyone has their fits people need to understand that in some cases. I do not hate you for who you are as everyone is different and you cannot argue that.

Nope, you are a L33T here imo, your one of the oldest and most known members, you leaving would not make the place feel the same.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2012, 07:36:57 AM »
When the hell did you remove me from Steam Friends? O_o

Why must your friends list be full noob?

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2012, 07:55:14 AM »
Can I have some money?

What would you if Justin Bieber died?
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2012, 11:15:25 AM »
Can I have some money?

What would you if Justin Bieber died?

Maybe

I would kinda laugh

When the hell did you remove me from Steam Friends? O_o

I think I removed you when I was removing people on Steam that I never played with, probably a miss-click. Will Readd.

Why must your friends list be full noob?

I will delete someone who has not been on for 3-5 years.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal