Author Topic: Ask Panda Anything!  (Read 10079 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Panda Anything!
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 04:14:19 AM »
For being 11 this kid is pretty fuckin cool. Stop giving him shit.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 10:10:03 AM »
What's your favorite kind of dessert?
Icecream or gelato?
Do you have a bedtime?
Does it suck being young on the internet?
Strawberry Shortcake
Icecream
No not right now but since school is near probably it will change to 10:30.
Kinda, but people gotta deal with it. Like I said to Nikolai, something could happen and the person that hates you could change instantly and need you're help. I just shake off what people say to me because it can't hurt me in any way possible. But yes it kinda does suck because you still feel different from everyone else :/. But my flaws help me learn, that is what makes me better  ;).

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 02:43:17 PM »
Icecream or gelato?
Do you have a bedtime?
Strawberry Shortcake
Icecream
Kinda, but people gotta deal with it. Like I said to Nikolai, something could happen and the person that hates you could change instantly and need you're help. I just shake off what people say to me because it can't hurt me in any way possible. But yes it kinda does suck because you still feel different from everyone else :/. But my flaws help me learn, that is what makes me better  ;).

Makes sense, I don't judge people for there age either on the internet. Because when I was your age, I used the internet too. I hope no people bully you anymore.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 04:45:16 PM »
Can you continue to type more than you use your mic in OCRP?

much appreciated

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 04:58:24 PM »
 This kid is fucking amazing.

You are attached to pandas? I thought you are a male?

Why do you use the word "fuck" in virtuality but not in reality when around your mother?

What do you think about yourself?

What do you think about me?

Do you think that games make you a total retard or does it make your Intelligent Quotient increase?

Do you think the faggots that posted nasty comments about you should get hit across the face with a baseball bat (srry :( ) ?

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 05:18:07 PM »
Do you have a bedtime?

Player Warning: 10%
(22:39 GMT - 01/08/2012)

Shit-posting

~ Its Max Blad
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:39:16 PM by Its Max Blad »

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »

Why do you use the word "fuck" in virtuality but not in reality when around your mother?

Do you think that games make you a total retard or does it make your Intelligent Quotient increase?

Do you think the faggots that posted nasty comments about you should get hit across the face with a baseball bat (srry :( ) ?
I like pandas, I have a love for pandas.

I say fuck around my mom but not all the time because she will bring it up and tell me to lower the cursing but she is meh about it.

I think I am just like any other person. I wanna have fun and such but let nobody stand in my way.
I think you are cool, people can call me a shitbag but I don't say anything that will ruin my moral standing. I just laugh and say cool, it may seem weak but it is better than getting punched right?

I like games and so far most games I have played like gmod have helped me in school. I like fable because there is choices to pick that can  mess you up some times but you learn and regain you're moral standing.

Post Auto-Merged: July 31, 2012, 05:44:59 PM
Can you continue to type more than you use your mic in OCRP?

much appreciated
Yea, I only use my mic if someone is walkign away when I am talking to them via chat.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:44:59 PM by Just a Panda »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 05:34:42 PM »
Icecream or gelato?
Do you have a bedtime?
Strawberry Shortcake
Icecream

Makes sense, I don't judge people for there age either on the internet. Because when I was your age, I used the internet too. I hope no people bully you anymore.
Also it does kinda suck because you get ignored, denied, and not taken seriously a lot. But you just gotta go with it and understand.

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 06:18:54 PM »
Do you ever go on HL2RP?

Are you trying to get into CCA on HL2RP?

Do you have any interesting character on HL2RP?

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2012, 06:31:08 PM »
Do you ever go on HL2RP?

Are you trying to get into CCA on HL2RP?

Do you have any interesting character on HL2RP?
Yes, I do. Just not all of the time since I lag and I am still trying to get into the CCA because I have 5 loyaltist points and everything.

Yes I am trying to get into the CCA

My most intresting characters in HL2RP are Cindy Whitmore (I accindently made a girl character but I still use her anyways) and my other one is Housten Ryder.

Offline tim

• SPACE JAM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 06:53:55 PM »
You are the most mature, well kept, containing butthurt eleven year old I have met. Congratulations. That doesn't sound like much, but it's really an honor.

What got you interested in roleplay?

How did you find Garry's Mod and Catalyst-Gaming?

Who's your favorite admin?

Kronic or RoflWaffle
#

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012, 09:11:28 PM »
You are the most mature, well kept, containing butthurt eleven year old I have met. Congratulations. That doesn't sound like much, but it's really an honor.

What got you interested in roleplay?

How did you find Garry's Mod and Catalyst-Gaming?

Who's your favorite admin?

Kronic or RoflWaffle
Thanks for saying that about me :). It is actually an honor since most people don't say that.

I was playing DarkRP and had fun with that but then seriousRP stood out of the whole bunch and I loved it.

When I was 5 or 6 I was already into playing games. (This is a true story.) I had came to my dad and told him I really enjoy building games. He told me about Garry's Mod and I tried it out. (This was at his office and this was when Garry's Mod actually had a trial.) I enjoyed it and I would play that every time we were at his office (Because he let me use the computer there). Then when I turned 8 or 9 I came across Catalyst gaming. (This was in my guest years, I made a account in september) I really enjoyed HL2RP and I would play that everyday I got home from school. I don't play HL2RP much anymore because there are points were you just gotta take a long break from something, I am also waiting to make another CCA app. Hopefully I will be accepted.

My favorite admin has to be you, smt, darthwill, and kinda RTLK but he is strict and he scares me :(. Also Stauta, pretty much every admin on CG because they can be a douche but that dosn't faze me.

I would chose RoflWaffle because I don't know much about Kronic. RoflWaffle is chill, he is a really cool guy that you just can hangout with. I mean Kronic is cool but RoflWaffle has a spark and he sticks out from everyone. That is what I like about him.

Post Auto-Merged: August 01, 2012, 09:20:37 PM

I like pandas, I have a love for pandas.

I say fuck around my mom but not all the time because she will bring it up and tell me to lower the cursing but she is meh about it.

I think I am just like any other person. I wanna have fun and such but let nobody stand in my way.
I think you are cool, people can call me a shitbag but I don't say anything that will ruin my moral standing. I just laugh and say cool, it may seem weak but it is better than getting punched right?

I like games and so far most games I have played like gmod have helped me in school. I like fable because there is choices to pick that can  mess you up some times but you learn and regain you're moral standing.

Sorry I forgot to awnser you last question :/.
I think everyone has a opinion in this world and if they have bad opinions that are really rude I don't listen. I like to be nice to people and help them out even if they are bullying me because if I help them out I can get on their good side. People can be mean to you but that dosn't mean you can be mean back. Oh how much I would like to punch someone in the face for picking on me but I learned that words don't mean shit. People can't harm you over the internet nor real life. I don't let anyone mess with my mental state.

Post Auto-Merged: August 02, 2012, 11:56:14 AM
For being 11 this kid is pretty fuckin cool. Stop giving him shit.
Thank you by the way for saying that about me :D.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:56:14 AM by John Smith ?JustaPanda?Security »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2012, 05:00:36 AM »
Do you have a bedtime?

Player Warning: 10%
(22:39 GMT - 01/08/2012)

Shit-posting

~ Its Max Blad
Hahaha. I know it is not bad but seriously. If you know it is not bad than you don't have to fill up the whole screen with my quote.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:06:28 AM by Just a Panda (John Smith) »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal