Author Topic: <::||C17.CCA.S2-OfC.017 Private Logs||::>  (Read 7441 times)

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.ZEALOT-04.017 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 12:16:51 PM »
//If only it were that simple... Truth is that I really like being in Zealot, I have tasks to set myself to, more direction and focus then I had in Nova.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Nickofett???

• hai, i'm nickofett.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.ZEALOT-04.017 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 07:00:31 PM »
// Were is all da logs AAAHHH. R.I.P 017's log it was da best.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYewS88KGDU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYewS88KGDU</a>
This is Nickofett.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C17.CCA.S2-OfC.017 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 08:21:31 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
BOOM! Dallas The Necromancer resurrects this post!

UNIT: 017
SECTION: 2
CLEARANCE: Officer

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

**A fully fitted unit with a red-lensed mask moves into the view of the camera, she reaches forward and types into the console.**
**The background of the feed is a dull wall lined by bars of intense purple light, the bars play across 017's mask and uniform, making her look like a surreal, almost dream-like figure.**
**She moves several papers from her desk as she sits down, clasping her hands on her lap. She speaks slowly, in a calculated manner like she has been planning this moment, her Czech accent becoming apparent immediately.**

<::|| Hello again. **She stretches out her arms towards the ceiling before she lowers them to clasp behind her head** It's certainly been a while. According to this **She gestures to the console** it's been nearly a year since my last entry. My how time flies. Let's see... I've done more stuff than I could -or am allowed to mention- since my first day in ZEALOT. What I will say is that I'm now Officer. A lot of things have changed but I get the feeling that sometimes things are very much the same. Allow me to explain. I feel as if I have become the very thing I feared when I joined the Civil Authority... No, not exactly like them. They are gone for a reason. ||::>

<::|| Now that I sit down to make this, I realize how pointless this whole thing is- I can't talk about anything. We got Slater, that I can mention seeing how I released a notice and everything... **She rolls her eyes behind her mask** I feel saddened by that, the fact that he's dead signals an end of an era. **017 waves her gloved hand in front of her mask in a dismissive gesture** Enough of my rambling. I have a feeling this log was made just to remind the database that I'm still alive. I've seen a lot of units die in my time now- perhaps too many. **She pauses, correcting her posture and pausing as if she isn't sure to continue.** A lot of my friends are dead. The fact I joined ZEALOT didn't change me in that respect, I still had friends. Now they're almost all dead. ||::>

**017 rests her head on the desk, tapping thrice on the table with her right hand, she mumbles her words slightly away from the camera.**

<::|| I'm going to cut this short, better to say too little than too much. ||::>

**The feed snaps to darkness as 017 shifts her right hand along the desk and behind the camera.**

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal