Author Topic: <::||C17.CCA.701's Private Logs||::>  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C17.CCA.701's Private Logs||::>
« on: April 15, 2013, 06:22:16 AM »
UNIT: 701
SECTION: 3
CLEARANCE:
Enter Password: ******************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: 701VoiceLog01

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX69kT9T0NQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX69kT9T0NQ</a>

<::|| I've had a sudden feeling come over me to make a log, so I'm going to do one and see how it goes. First, I would like to say how much I currently enjoy Section Three. I actually went on my first legit Section Three mission today. I got to go into Precinct Three with 21100 and a few others and search for a citizen. To me, this first mission was a large gateway to show 211 that I am capable of much higher things, and to show her that I, as a Unit, am completely devoted to my tasks in Section Three. But during the mission I felt as if I wasn't doing as well as I thought I would do. It could have possibly been because it had been the first time I had used an Mp7 in a long while, or it could just be me not training myself hard enough. I feel as if I can always do better. I don't want to fail for my brothers and sisters of Section Three or even the whole Civil Authority. If I at some point fail my brothers and sisters, I have failed myself. I have failed myself numerous times. I've had times where I didn't put as much effort as I could. But those days are behind me. Yes, that past can come to haunt you. But I am going to put that aside as much as I can. In my early days of training in Section Three, I felt as though I wasn't training myself hard enough. I wasn't feeling the pain that I used to. I hadn't felt the joy of my accuracy at the range. My situation reminds of me of people who are addicted to drugs. The first time around, they feel amazing. Then they keep taking more and more and more drugs, and need higher and higher doses of whatever they are taking. I need to do better. I can get more accurate. I can get stronger. I can do more pushups, pull ups, cardio, everything. I need to work more. More patrolling. Anything I can really do to give myself an edge on my opponent. There is always some way to improve. There isn't a maximum level of improvement you can reach, and then just say you are done. You need to keep going. I'm giving myself an internal reminder, to practice more and more. I'm in Section Three now. Back in GRID I didn't need to be extra combat effective. It wasn't my job at the time. My job was to fix computers, repair scanners, make new weaponry. But now, Section Three is where I am at. My job is Socio-Stability. That means I'm actually going out onto the streets now. I will be handling top priority operations that require 100% success and failure equals death. The day I don't practice is the day I can die. I can always improve. *A slight chuckle can be heard from the voice.*  My team is counting on me to be the best I can be. So I'm damn well going to be the best I can be and more. *The datapad can be heard shutting off as the recording stops.*||::>

Saving File As: 701VoiceLog01
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C17.CCA.S3-03.701
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 12:31:33 AM by Phoenix »
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

Offline Mr. Pettit

Re: <::||C17.CCA.701's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »
//It's really interesting the method you used with the audio logs, but there's a few things I wanted to tell you personally although I'm sure you know. First, I could barely understand you. The filters were really thick and there was static overwhelming most of your voice to the point I couldn't make out what you were saying. Also, if you're going to continue this work on going slower and putting emotion into the way you speak. You were going pretty fast and it sounded obvious you were reading it off your text version of the log. All in all, very interesting and keep it up.

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C17.CCA.701's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 07:16:28 PM »
// It was more of a test thing and I totally planned on fine tuning my Vocoder in the future. I just wanted to see what people think and get some feedback on it as well. Thank you for putting up what you thought of this because this will help me improve on it and shows what I need to fix.
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal