Author Topic: CoolChris2000's PK appeal  (Read 8164 times)

Offline CoolChris2000

• View Profile
    • Awards
CoolChris2000's PK appeal
« on: June 05, 2012, 04:33:53 PM »
Steam Name: Coolchris2000
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45980592
Character Name: Sarah Parry
Admin who issued PK: Kronic
Reason for Un-PK: The app was just accepted and I do not see how a person could even think about killing a child (Especialy when they were very close friends and she tried to protect her)
CoolChris2000
HL2Rp chars:

John Thatcher|Alive & healthy|Pissed about how someone got Jaws first|
Sarah Parry|Deceased| Badly beaten and thrown off a cliff|
Zoey Johnson| Alive & healthy|
Joel Lycaster|Deceased|Deceased|
Rosie Calister| Alive and wounded| Leg choped off, Using a weelchair for the time-being

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CoolChris2000's PK appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 04:40:29 PM »
This just sounds like something IC happened and you dislike it, that's not a reason to get a character back. You should be lucky to live a week with a child...

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 04:43:28 PM »
1. You've had the character long before it was accepted and there's evidence of this on your application.

2. My character, Kelly Striker, had IC motive to kill you. Your character has been raped, shot, bitten, and attacked by other means multiple times, so my character was putting your out of her misery.
Kelly Striker says "This world.. It's not meant for children.."

3. My character is dealing with emotional problems because of this, thus creating even more RP. If you void the legitimate RP, you're also destroying the effects of it. Kronic talked to you about this already and told you it was a legitimate kill with an "actually perfect reason for the killing".

You can't just void things because you like a character. That's why you make about three or four to use equally. That way if one gets PK'd you can easily rotate with out being too angry.

This just sounds like something IC happened and you dislike it, that's not a reason to get a character back. You should be lucky to live a week with a child...

After you got knocked out:
** Kelly Striker quickly slams the stock into the girls' head, hoping to kill her.
** Sarah Parry seems dead.
** Kelly Striker drops the body off the cliff, crying.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:51:48 PM by [Kai Daniels] [Voice Chat Me] »
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 05:39:12 PM »
Kai, I will be honest with you right now. You always exclude People from RP and you love to destroy it for your own personal gain. You are a friend of mine, but this is going to far. Sure IC is IC, but you are ruiningRP. You could have just let her NLR or something. A PK was not nessacary at all, the RP Sarah could have created for OTA and refugees was just ruined by you PKing her. I am in my IPhone ATM so I can't type much.

Anyways. If the RP was not in depth, descriptive, didn't take a long time, just was a random kill out of no where, I think this appeal should be accepted.

E; if it was what I said above, the appeal should be denied.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 06:25:46 PM »
@Cow, I completely agree with you.  Although I do not have personal problems with Kai, he just rubs me the wrong way sometimes.  I suggested NLR several times for the reason of drawing out RP, yet it was shot down.

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 06:57:43 PM »
I gained nothing from it ICly and OOCly, and ICly I lost. It's just I wasn't trying to ruin RP. My character has been effected by it ICly and I've been RPing it properly. I didn't randomly think "Heh, you know what? I should get him PK'd". My character had a short talk with another character about how children can't handle the situation. Then my character found Sarah in a corner. Then ICly Kelly decided that Sarah's been through too much, and that putting her out of her misery was the right thing to do. The OTA had just patrolled and I'd known that Sarah had been raped and shot and other things. And Sarah's part in it may not have been long to Chris, but to Kelly, it's an idea and an action that's been starting a lot of RP. My character is emotionally/mentally scarred due to it. Having Sarah resurrect after my character's been around crying and having bad memories in front of others just seems like it's voiding too much.

Chris has been talking to me (Spamming me through SF with "That was the ONLY char I had Rp on and the app was JUST accepted") and I'm okay with him being unPK'd, it's just I don't want it to be NLR (I find NLR a waste of time unless it's just a unit getting killed against rebels), but proper painRP. My character send the stock of her MP7 into Sarah's face two times, and also threw her down a large cliff, meaning a LOT of PainRP.

Chris also depended on this character too much, which I wasn't aware of, but it's necessary to learn your character WILL die, whether it's a character you've had for a day or one you've had for two years. I wouldn't be too bend out of shape if Kelly or Carmelio or Trent or 922 was PK'd with proper RP and a good reason.

Short Story:
Yes, it was in depth, maybe not to Chris, but it's something that's been waiting to happen and still is happening.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 07:14:16 PM »
I gained nothing from it ICly and OOCly, and ICly I lost. It's just I wasn't trying to ruin RP. My character has been effected by it ICly and I've been RPing it properly. I didn't randomly think "Heh, you know what? I should get him PK'd". My character had a short talk with another character about how children can't handle the situation. Then my character found Sarah in a corner. Then ICly Kelly decided that Sarah's been through too much, and that putting her out of her misery was the right thing to do. The OTA had just patrolled and I'd known that Sarah had been raped and shot and other things. And Sarah's part in it may not have been long to Chris, but to Kelly, it's an idea and an action that's been starting a lot of RP. My character is emotionally/mentally scarred due to it. Having Sarah resurrect after my character's been around crying and having bad memories in front of others just seems like it's voiding too much.

Chris has been talking to me (Spamming me through SF with "That was the ONLY char I had Rp on and the app was JUST accepted") and I'm okay with him being unPK'd, it's just I don't want it to be NLR (I find NLR a waste of time unless it's just a unit getting killed against rebels), but proper painRP. My character send the stock of her MP7 into Sarah's face two times, and also threw her down a large cliff, meaning a LOT of PainRP.

Chris also depended on this character too much, which I wasn't aware of, but it's necessary to learn your character WILL die, whether it's a character you've had for a day or one you've had for two years. I wouldn't be too bend out of shape if Kelly or Carmelio or Trent or 922 was PK'd with proper RP and a good reason.

Short Story:
Yes, it was in depth, maybe not to Chris, but it's something that's been waiting to happen and still is happening.

So you found her in a corner, and just decied to hit her in the head two times with the stock of your gun and throw her off a clif? Oh yea that is really long and detailed RP. You could have just gone with an NLR, Kai. There was no reason for the PK. Like I said, I have no problems with Kai and he is a friend, but this is just to much. In the long run Sarah could have created a lot of RP, but that was just destroyed. If all you did was hit her in the head two times with the stock of your gun, throw her off a cliff, then it should be an NLR. PK's should be BIG things, not just you found her in a corner and decided to kill her.

tl;dr I support this PK Appeal if all Kai did was hit her in the head two times with the stock of her gun and throw her off a cliff. That is not detailed RP in any sense, it seems more of just 10min RP and she is PK'ed.

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 07:20:15 PM »

Short Story:

So you found her in a corner, and just decied to hit her in the head two times with the stock of your gun and throw her off a clif? Oh yea that is really long and detailed RP. You could have just gone with an NLR, Kai. There was no reason for the PK. Like I said, I have no problems with Kai and he is a friend, but this is just to much. In the long run Sarah could have created a lot of RP, but that was just destroyed. If all you did was hit her in the head two times with the stock of your gun, throw her off a cliff, then it should be an NLR. PK's should be BIG things, not just you found her in a corner and decided to kill her.

tl;dr I support this PK Appeal if all Kai did was hit her in the head two times with the stock of her gun and throw her off a cliff. That is not detailed RP in any sense, it seems more of just 10min RP and she is PK'ed.

It wasn't just "Hey there ya' are!" then **Smack!** it was during a OTA patrol and I was trying to protect her. Long before that I had said that she's not suited for this kind of life. It was long. Me killing her wasn't the whole RP. I was planning on writing a journal to explain, but I'd have to find a journal ICly because the one I had is ICly full. It wasn't a 10 minute RP. It was at least a 2 or 3 day RP.

Also, I may add, that I explained everything to Kronic and he said it DID have a reason and that he approved of it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:22:02 PM by [Kai Daniels] [Voice Chat Me] »
Characters

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 07:54:12 PM »
And this. People. Is why PKs should be talked about between the two people who are involved. Kai. There was no reason to kill Chris's character. I believe you probably just did it for your own amusement. Should I just get on Zak, shoot you in the head with my sniper and say "Oh yeah, its fine, she was emotionally stressed out, it really was the right thing to do". No...
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 08:02:55 PM »
You shouldn't need some sort of "special reason" to PK, that's counter productive. Characters here aren't even as in depth or emotionally-attached as they are in *other servers* (no offence, but it's honestly true). I Pk'd someones character in TnB's terminator RP because he was annoying my character with dumb and risky behavior (ie ramboing terminators), we didn't discuss it, I got the auths to issue a PK, tracked him down and killed him with a lovely .45 shot to the brain. Unless the RP was dumb or the reason was "i hate him ooc!! then PKs should stick, don't play a character you don't want to die.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 08:06:18 PM by smt »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 08:09:43 PM »
You shouldn't need some sort of "special reason" to PK, that's counter productive. Characters here aren't even as in depth or emotionally-attached as they are in *other servers* (no offence, but it's honestly true). I Pk'd someones character in TnB's terminator RP because he was annoying my character with dumb and risky behavior (ie ramboing terminators), we didn't discuss it, I got the auths to issue a PK, tracked him down and killed him with a lovely .45 shot to the brain. Unless the RP was dumb or the reason was "i hate him ooc!! then PKs should stick, don't play a character you don't want to die.

So your saying that you have created a very in depth character, then all the sudden someone says "well ya know my character has been going to thru a hard time and this person is in misery (even though they dont want to die) so i should PK someone for my own amusment and not let them NLR."

Joke, thanks for pointing that out. There was no reason to PK chris's character, a NLR would have been 10x better and more logical.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 08:11:23 PM »

So your saying that you have created a very in depth character, then all the sudden someone says "well ya know my character has been going to thru a hard time and this person is in misery (even though they dont want to die) so i should PK someone for my own amusment and not let them NLR."

That's exactly what I'm saying, don't play a character you don't want to die. Unless as you say it's "for your own amusement", that comes under dumb rp or a "bad" reason, but there shouldn't be a "specific" reason to get a PK.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 08:24:41 PM »

That's exactly what I'm saying, don't play a character you don't want to die. Unless as you say it's "for your own amusement", that comes under dumb rp or a "bad" reason, but there shouldn't be a "specific" reason to get a PK.

And I am getting the feeling Kai is doing this for his own amusment. I have seen him RP, and he will exclude people from the said RP and do anything that is in his favor, no one elses. A PK for Sarah Perry was over the top if you ask me, NLR would have been fine. Could an SA please look at this?

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 08:25:18 PM »
It wasn't a 2 minute decision, it's one that's been streaming through my char's head.
Characters

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2012, 09:04:50 PM »
It wasn't a 2 minute decision, it's one that's been streaming through my char's head.

She got her app accepted last night. Read up on all the posts Kai, we have pointed out a lot of things.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal