Author Topic: CoolChris2000's PK appeal  (Read 8165 times)

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CoolChris2000's PK appeal
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 09:22:32 PM »
It wasn't a 2 minute decision, it's one that's been streaming through my char's head.

She got her app accepted last night. Read up on all the posts Kai, we have pointed out a lot of things.

The character's been in use long before the app.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 09:35:13 PM »
It wasn't a 2 minute decision, it's one that's been streaming through my char's head.

She got her app accepted last night. Read up on all the posts Kai, we have pointed out a lot of things.

The character's been in use long before the app.

And my best guess would be that it was all voided, unless I am wrong. Point is, a PK was over the top, an NLR would have been fitting. The reasons why are posted all other this thread.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 10:25:10 PM »
It was a developed character that had been used prior to the acceptance of the app, and it was a completely thought out plan. I didn't just randomly decide to end a character. It had RP purpose, and my character is still affected by this kill. NLR just seems hard to do because then you have people that don't know that she died, then if you come across the character again, it's hard to void everything. Also, the whole point of my character killing hers was to ICly remove the child from the situation, something that my character had been planning.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 10:32:14 PM »
It was a developed character that had been used prior to the acceptance of the app, and it was a completely thought out plan. I didn't just randomly decide to end a character. It had RP purpose, and my character is still affected by this kill. NLR just seems hard to do because then you have people that don't know that she died, then if you come across the character again, it's hard to void everything. Also, the whole point of my character killing hers was to ICly remove the child from the situation, something that my character had been planning.

Oh alright. My character hates woman and thinks they are inferior to men and don't belong in this world so I am going to get PK auths and kill you. No. If you ever come across her again ICly then just NLR it as if you killed another child or something of the like. Use your imagination, that is a large part of RP.

But explain to me why exactly you wanted to get PK auths on her, not let her NLR? It's so simple to just let her NLR instead of PK'ing her because you are trying to "put her out of her misery" (when she ICly and OOCly does not want to die). Kai, I know you can be a cool person, but dude, this is rediculas.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2012, 11:36:14 PM »
can we stop with the dumb in this topic? thanks

anyways, I hope you all realize that EVERY kill through RP unless during an even is meant to be a PK, so anyone who has ever been told they can follow NLR is extremely lucky.  for those of you saying that Kai is just trying to kill RP and exclude others, the nicest way I can say this is simply "stop being dumb."  no, you should not kill people just for the reason "I felt like killing someone," that was not his reason.  his reason was logical; therefore I issued the PK. sure, lets let a well known character get killed ICly and just say "nlr." makes many sense.

the fact anyone was even authorized to have a child character is already ridiculous in my eyes, you would just simply not survive. you were shot, you had a chunk of your neck bitten out, and were apparently raped multiple times. you were going to die soon either way, and that death would have been a PK.

I am not denying this just yet; however I'd like the argument to come to an end until I've made my decision.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2012, 12:55:37 AM »
can we stop with the dumb in this topic? thanks

anyways, I hope you all realize that EVERY kill through RP unless during an even is meant to be a PK, so anyone who has ever been told they can follow NLR is extremely lucky.  for those of you saying that Kai is just trying to kill RP and exclude others, the nicest way I can say this is simply "stop being dumb."  no, you should not kill people just for the reason "I felt like killing someone," that was not his reason.  his reason was logical; therefore I issued the PK. sure, lets let a well known character get killed ICly and just say "nlr." makes many sense.

the fact anyone was even authorized to have a child character is already ridiculous in my eyes, you would just simply not survive. you were shot, you had a chunk of your neck bitten out, and were apparently raped multiple times. you were going to die soon either way, and that death would have been a PK.

I am not denying this just yet; however I'd like the argument to come to an end until I've made my decision.

Kronic, Most people dont get PKed, they NLR. I don't see why Sarah cannot NLR. I even looked in the logs and the rp prolly took 5-10mins with minimal effort on Kais side (as in he was not very descriptive and the rp was very short). I am on my iPhone ATM so I can't type a lot, but look at it from my point of view, Jokes point of view, and Tylers. Sarah could create many rp oppurtunites for OTA and refugees (like I said), but no, she has to die with some 5-10min rp that wasn't very descriptive at all. Kai is a friend of mine, but I really think the PK is rediculas and it should just be an NLR.

Offline CoolChris2000

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2012, 01:30:27 AM »
Well I have an idea that could suit me AND Kai because we both don't really like the use of NLR I was thinking that ICly there was a branch or a rock on the way down in the cliff, That I survived the stock to the Face and I hit the rock/branch and it caught me on it/ slowed down my fall and I survived but there would be a lot of painRp. And it would keep Kai wanting to have those effects for killing a child but Sarah could still be alive.. Like I want (And many other people) Then it could create the most Rp in my opinion. But it would come with some emotional consequenses for Sarah because Kelly tryed to kill her. She would now not trust ANYONE she didn't know Men and women alike. But people she knows she can trust like Josephine, Alex, Ali, Norman, Rebecca.. Ect. she can and WILL be near the 24/7 so no-one trys to murder her again.
Keep in mind this is just an idea! In my oppinion (and others) probably a good one!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 01:58:41 AM by CoolChris2000 »
CoolChris2000
HL2Rp chars:

John Thatcher|Alive & healthy|Pissed about how someone got Jaws first|
Sarah Parry|Deceased| Badly beaten and thrown off a cliff|
Zoey Johnson| Alive & healthy|
Joel Lycaster|Deceased|Deceased|
Rosie Calister| Alive and wounded| Leg choped off, Using a weelchair for the time-being

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2012, 03:02:46 AM »
A child surviving a fall from a cliff because she was cushioned by rocks?

It's just kinda silly. I say deal with the PK. It's a game. Now, had it been OTA or a Unit or something else like that and you were just lolpk'd, then this argument would make more sense. But you should just suck it up and make a new character.

The way you've described your character, I think you get off on having kids bitten and raped.

Offline CoolChris2000

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 03:11:45 AM »
I never said cusioned by rocks -_- I said A rock/Branch could catch her and hang her by the sleeve, Jacket or she could land on it, it breaks and slows down her fall and the fall is less of an impact. READ. And plus a Pk would ruin Rp for me and a lot of other people and NLR would be better than a Pk but its not as good as my idea in my oppinion.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 04:27:30 AM by CoolChris2000 »
CoolChris2000
HL2Rp chars:

John Thatcher|Alive & healthy|Pissed about how someone got Jaws first|
Sarah Parry|Deceased| Badly beaten and thrown off a cliff|
Zoey Johnson| Alive & healthy|
Joel Lycaster|Deceased|Deceased|
Rosie Calister| Alive and wounded| Leg choped off, Using a weelchair for the time-being

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2012, 05:50:39 AM »
I never said cusioned by rocks -_- I said A rock/Branch could catch her and hang her by the sleeve, Jacket or she could land on it, it breaks and slows down her fall and the fall is less of an impact. READ. And plus a Pk would ruin Rp for me and a lot of other people and NLR would be better than a Pk but its not as good as my idea in my oppinion.

Well, by that theory (If an admin accepts it), then you deserve no PK nor NLR, you would just be injured badly. Possibly a broken arm or a leg. Personally, I do believe you should not die from a fall like so.
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2012, 06:39:04 AM »
I'm going to go ahead and Deny this, why?

1. You were attacked/harmed multiple times, I even saved you once from a fatal wound, that character would not have survived in the outlands for long anyways.

2. The reason for your PK, and the RP involved, Kronic said was legit, so if you were knocked out and thrown off the cliff, you would have died, no question.

3. You cannot seem to give a good reason to be Un-PKd...
The app was just accepted and I do not see how a person could even think about killing a child (Especialy when they were very close friends and she tried to protect her)

Just because your app was Just accepted, or just because you didn't want that character to be killed, or because you don't understand how someone would kill a child.. All of these are not good reasons.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal