Author Topic: Constipation and You!  (Read 4124 times)

Offline â?? Jesus Christ â??

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Constipation and You!
« on: June 03, 2012, 10:38:43 PM »
Hey everyone, I need to boost my post count so I decided to post about a serious problem I've been having over the past 6 months. Everyday when I return home from school my bowels begin to roar, and I mean roar. Like my whole body feels like a volcano about to erupt, and I'm never sure which end its going to come out. So I sit down on the throne for a good hour and the worst thing happens, nothing comes out. On some stretches I go an entire week without dropping a load, which is insane considering I consume a good 2600 calorie diet. Currently my health care does not cover the cost of constipation therapy offered at my doctors office so I decided to turn you guys, I'm sure a few of you have some answers. How can I solve my constipation? Thanks y'all.

P.S. Don't worry I have a laptop so I don't lose a ton of productivity during my time on the throne, and by productivity I mean srs gaming on catalyst hl2rp.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Constipation and You!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 11:24:12 PM »
Wrong section, moved.

Consult a doctor, first and foremost. You're not paying for the knowledge, you're paying for the judgement. Although you might not be able to afford therapy, speak to your doctor about a course of anti-biotic or enzymatic treatment. There's a good chance that it's an imbalance in the enzymes in the small intestine, or bacteria cultures in the large.
If none of the above works, resort to laxatives. Down some molasses, or piles of fruit or whatever. Attempt to incorporate more fiber into your diet. Most North American lifestyles are based around pizza, burgers, or other fast food, and so deprives your body of the fiber it needs to properly function.

Anyways, move to a country with a public health care system. Their economies tend to be better anyways, and there's much more support for everybody.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »
I have the same problem, eat lots of fiber, prunes are good. (not taste) Load up on Ex-Lax.

Offline PoXiE [Zefux]

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 05:14:03 AM »
Wrong section, moved.

Consult a doctor, first and foremost. You're not paying for the knowledge, you're paying for the judgement. Although you might not be able to afford therapy, speak to your doctor about a course of anti-biotic or enzymatic treatment. There's a good chance that it's an imbalance in the enzymes in the small intestine, or bacteria cultures in the large.
If none of the above works, resort to laxatives. Down some molasses, or piles of fruit or whatever. Attempt to incorporate more fiber into your diet. Most North American lifestyles are based around pizza, burgers, or other fast food, and so deprives your body of the fiber it needs to properly function.

Anyways, move to a country with a public health care system. Their economies tend to be better anyways, and there's much more support for everybody.

Yeah, listen to him.

Anyways, I feel like a volcano when I eat potatoes... It lasts like 3 minutes but still, its pretty damn annoying.

Offline Zero

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 06:23:48 PM »
I used to have a problem with it as well, but then I started to drink way more water and eat healthier foods. It fixed itself.

Offline Benler

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 12:46:57 PM »
I've been eating a ton of pizza lately and I've been getting crazy constipation. I should probably lay off the pizza, lest my anus rip open D:

Offline Wacka

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 05:48:01 PM »
I don't know if you still have that problem, but Lin seeds really help in that area. Cheers, hope this helps.

Offline â?? Jesus Christ â??

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 05:52:34 PM »
Thanks for the tip Chloe, I will try that!

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 06:46:37 PM »
Drink apple juice, I heard it is good when you need to poop, or apple cider.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline MB | Alexx

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 06:28:17 PM »
I feel like a volcano when I eat potatoes...

Oh god wtf did i just read.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal