Author Topic: Unit 186's leaving message  (Read 3669 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Unit 186's leaving message
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:08:55 AM »
Unit 186 here.

I am leaving due to the fact that I hate to see the sight of blood and gruesome beatings of citizens. I hate to see myself in a suit everyday just to do the same routines from working on duty, beating, amputating people all the time over and over like a clock with a infinite battery. What is it like to be a citizen in a jumpsuit all day just to rot in the hands of the UU? What is it like to be a brainwashed unit from time to time, not knowing what your family was and not knowing what object is kept in your hands? I remember my family talking to me but now I am turning aggronant and insane, leaving all my memories behind to decay in the abyss. I can't see them anymore. What the fuck is in the water? This makes me angry and sometimes depressed just to see how life is held in these years.

I can't remember anything, what I am or where my family members are, or... where I am standing. Is it me turning insane or is it the water, the brainwashing cycle or... mind loss? Why in the fuck is this happening? I ask the same questions over and over. I can't think right and I seem to be lost in the darkness. I know I am making the right move and I am heading towards the Outlands to join the Resistance. Freedom is what I spare for, not just to be kept inside a locked cage like a starving stail rat.

I don't know what to do now and I am signalled as a Rogue. I can't take off this bio-signal of mine because I don't have any tools. I believe you will have to hunt me down but I will fight back with teeth and claws. I am working for humanity now and I will leave all the Universal Union behind in my tracks to rot.

I wish you all good luck. The time is ticking for me and I know it is.

Go. Find me now. I am waiting.

Signed
 Catherine Kelislav. Unit 186.

// I have made my unit rogue and some of you may be jealous and some of you may be happy. Some of you may not give a shit at all. I made this to signal you people that 186 has left the Universal Union and made her way into the Outlands. In fact, I am very inactive on the City and I don't do that much and I believe that starting a new role in the Outlands will cause passive and action roleplay alike.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 09:19:29 AM by STALKER »

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unit 186's leaving message
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 10:46:11 AM »
Have you had any hint of authorisation for this?
what

Offline Arkaeth

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 10:56:30 AM »

But on a more serious note, the CCA needs to be toned down in terms of violence and detainment and all that. They are WAY more lenient in the actual game than they are in our server. There's WAY too much public violence and the like.
"In ancient times, men built wonders, laid claim to the stars and sought to better themselves for the good of all. But we are much wiser now."

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 11:01:35 AM »

As Blt says, you need special authorisations for this, I dont think units can even go rogue without roflwaffles permission. Nor travel from city to outlands.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
Yeah dude get auths. A rogue in the wrong hands can create a shitstorm of problems.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 12:38:30 PM »
If this does get authed, we finally have a reason to deploy our new SYNTH horde :D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 01:40:42 PM by Globey »
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 01:24:31 PM »
He says he has auths from Satn.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 02:20:52 PM »
 Here is the message:

Hey there, I read over what you messaged me, It looks quite good and I'm sure it will add a great enhancement to Outlands role-play. Although, I'll authorise your recruit, 186 to go renegade and 'venture to the Outlands, although, you have only an Electroshock Baton (Stun Baton) as well as some daily supplies, no much in the way of ranged weaponary, and long-term survival necessities.

You are authorised to let your recruit go stray and adventure to the outlands.

Good Luck!

Yep, that's the message that SatN told me about. I have authority to allow my unit to go rogue and head to the Outlands. Notice that he said "recruit" which should be "oh-four". Also, there is someone that has a character named 'Wrath' that had authorization from SatN from what I heard.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 02:30:46 PM by STALKER »

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 02:43:53 PM »
04's get pistols, so im sure he meant recruit, cause it says you only get the stun baton

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 03:33:03 PM »
04's get pistols, so im sure he meant recruit, cause it says you only get the stun baton
If you doubt this is old, an confirmation from SatN himself is the fix.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 04:55:34 PM »
The last time we allowed a rogue on outlands, it created a MMMAAASSSIIIVVEEE shitstorm among the entire HL2RP community.
We'll talk to SatN. I'm pretty sure we can get him to abort this.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 05:25:05 PM »
I'd spoken to Raiden, Raiden had authorised this rogue unit.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 05:27:34 PM »
This isn't happening. I don't care what raiden says, I've told him multiple times rogue units will NOT happen. Anyone who has been authorized a rogue unit(bluff and stalker afaik) will have it removed(not because I dislike you guys or whatever, but because we've tried this all before and it only caused problems)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 05:30:31 PM by RoflWaffle »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2012, 05:32:10 PM »
This isn't happening. I don't care what raiden says, I've told him multiple times rogue units will NOT happen. Anyone who has been authorized a rogue unit(bluff and stalker afaik) will have it removed(not because I dislike you guys or whatever, but because we've tried this all before and it only caused problems)

I understand. :>

EDIT 1: What is wrong with rogue units? I mean, many servers use this kind of creative idea. Rogue units may be non-canon but in the Catalyst-Gaming canon, it's different. You should pick out the right people, the right options for rogue units, the right equipment and other things that are right. There is cons and pros. Is there anyway to "reverse" this shitstorm to happen? We could try it once more with applications. One application (only single) and only five or less people.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 05:36:57 PM by STALKER »

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2012, 05:40:45 PM »

I understand. :>

EDIT 1: What is wrong with rogue units? I mean, many servers use this kind of creative idea. Rogue units may be non-canon but in the Catalyst-Gaming canon, it's different. You should pick out the right people, the right options for rogue units, the right equipment and other things that are right. There is cons and pros. Is there anyway to "reverse" this shitstorm to happen? We could try it once more with applications. One application (only single) and only five or less people.
Canon is never the problem when we authorize or deny a idea. Rogue units I agree can add some pretty cool RP, but only on a smaller scale. When we've got servers that are constantly full and have something that has the potential to piss a lot of people off that isn't completely crucial to roleplay we try to avoid it. Rogue units we have tried before and it would cause drama even though the units in hand weren't really doing anything wrong, just jealously etc
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal