Author Topic: Unit 186's leaving message  (Read 3620 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Unit 186's leaving message
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 06:07:29 PM »
This isn't happening. I don't care what raiden says, I've told him multiple times rogue units will NOT happen. Anyone who has been authorized a rogue unit(bluff and stalker afaik) will have it removed(not because I dislike you guys or whatever, but because we've tried this all before and it only caused problems)

I understand. :>

EDIT 1: What is wrong with rogue units? I mean, many servers use this kind of creative idea. Rogue units may be non-canon but in the Catalyst-Gaming canon, it's different. You should pick out the right people, the right options for rogue units, the right equipment and other things that are right. There is cons and pros. Is there anyway to "reverse" this shitstorm to happen? We could try it once more with applications. One application (only single) and only five or less people.
Canon is never the problem when we authorize or deny a idea. Rogue units I agree can add some pretty cool RP, but only on a smaller scale. When we've got servers that are constantly full and have something that has the potential to piss a lot of people off that isn't completely crucial to roleplay we try to avoid it. Rogue units we have tried before and it would cause drama even though the units in hand weren't really doing anything wrong, just jealously etc

I understand your point of view. So, we void this right?

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unit 186's leaving message
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 06:21:46 PM »
Yeah.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal