Author Topic: Am I a criminal, or do I just have a virus?  (Read 10843 times)

Offline [EC] Logo

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Am I a criminal, or do I just have a virus?
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2012, 05:38:22 PM »
Dad got this a while ago i just reformatted his c drive, one of the most faggotass viruses out there. I always wonder why the world is full of pricks that do this.
Also everyone has had a virus rofl(unless you have a mac), you are a out right liar if you say you havent. You may of had a virus that you didnt see or pick up on, it happends.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2012, 09:57:41 AM »
i was going to help you untill you said UK is rampant with downs syndrome

if canada wasn't full of downs, you wouldnt be running a virus and crying on forums

1. uk is undoubtedly rampant with down syndome (not downs syndrome)

2. my mom accidentally got the virus by downloading stupid stuff while i was away

>uk is full of downs
> WTF NO CANADA IS!!!!!11
game over

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2012, 06:08:12 AM »
i was going to help you untill you said UK is rampant with downs syndrome

if canada wasn't full of downs, you wouldnt be running a virus and crying on forums

1. uk is undoubtedly rampant with down syndome (not downs syndrome)

2. my mom accidentally got the virus by downloading stupid stuff while i was away

>uk is full of downs
> WTF NO CANADA IS!!!!!11

Leave it at this. You are NOT a criminal.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2012, 08:07:11 AM »
Why are people still posting here? Problem is solved a LONG time ago.
-locked-
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal