Author Topic: <::Citizens of Ministries Applications::>[OPEN]  (Read 1557 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::Citizens of Ministries Applications::>[OPEN]
« on: March 25, 2012, 10:58:48 PM »
Citizens of Ministry Application

Rules

- You must be willing to contribute time when needed.

- You must be loyal to the Union.

- You must never be detained. This will get your member status revoked depending on matter.

- You must be observant as most of your job is to observe the streets and report it. Get the ideas from the Ministry leaders and spread them about.

< Insert steam name here > 's Citizen of Ministry application

Character Name:

Do you have past experience? If so then where?

How long have you played Catalyst-Gaming: Half-life 2 roleplay?

How many hours do you spend a day on the server? (When it is up)

Which ministry do you wish to join (Labour or Ethics)? (When it is up)

Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time?

Do people consider you a good roleplayer?

Are you a good listener?

Do you have good grammar?

Have you ever been banned?

Write a 3 paragraph backstory of your character that reveals their qualifications for the position. (One paragraph = 4 sentences)

Code: [Select]
[color=black][size=18pt][u][b][color=navy]< Insert steam name here >[/color] 's Citizen of Ministry application[/b][/u][/size][/color]

[color=black][b][u]Character Name:[/u][/b][/color]

[color=black][b][u]Age: (IRL)[/u][/b][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Do you have past experience? If so then where?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]How long have you played Catalyst-Gaming: Half-life 2 roleplay?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]How many hours do you spend a day on the server? (When it is up)[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Which ministry do you wish to join (Labour or Ethics)? (When it is up)[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Do people consider you a good roleplayer?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Are you a good listener?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Do you have good grammar?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Have you ever been banned?[/b][/u][/color]

[color=black][u][b]Write a 3 paragraph backstory of your character that reveals their qualifications for the position. (One paragraph = 4 sentences)[/b][/u][/color]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:13:58 AM by OzJackal »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Re: <::Citizens of Ministries Applications::>[OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 08:34:30 AM »
[GM] I Eat Chich 's Citizen of Ministry application
I was removed from the roster for inactivity and I apologize for not announcing my inactivity, it was simply due to exam revision for A levels and other issues that come before gaming, however I wish to reapply and rejoin the CA roster

Character Name: Dr Grigory Stulenkov

Do you have past experience? If so then where? With Catalyst Gaming as Dr Grigory Stulenkov, and I did have a unit, CCA.GRID-03.280

How long have you played Catalyst-Gaming: Half-life 2 roleplay? I've been a member for 10 months, and for 2-3 of those months I've been inactive however I've caught up with what's happened in the past few months
How many hours do you spend a day on the server? (When it is up) Back in my heyday I could spend up to 10hours a day on the server, but usually I averaged 4-5 hours a day. I plan to spend 2-3 hours a day on average but this will increase after my exams are done.

Which ministry do you wish to join (Labour or Ethics)? (When it is up)Ethics

Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time?Late European time, I'm too damn lazy to wake up early

Do people consider you a good roleplayer?Yes

Are you a good listener?Yes

Do you have good grammar?Yes

Have you ever been banned?Nope, not on any server

Write a 3 paragraph backstory of your character that reveals their qualifications for the position. (One paragraph = 4 sentences)
Grigory was born on the 16th April 1955 to a poor farming family in Yakutsk, USSR. He struggled through the first few years of life but joined the Kadets who taught him Marxist ideology and how to influence and manipulate people. He followed Stalinist teachings which proposed that human rights be ignored for the good of the community. He helped construct coal mining towns in Siberia. Premier Kruschev invited  and sponsored his Kadet group to attend Lomonosov University in Moscow, where Grigory further studied politics, heavily centered on Stalinist politics.

After graduating with his doctorate in politics, Stulenkov first worked with Leonid Brezhnev within the Cominform and helped draw support from some Afghani tribes to allow the eventual Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
Grigory was then promoted to Chairman of Cominform under Premier Gorbachev, and was involved with organizing Spec Ops missions in the People's Republic of China, largely inciting revolt within it's peasant population due to deteriorating Sino-Soviet relations, and conducted the supply of oil to North Korea.  Grigory highly disagreed with the policy of Perestroika and disobeyed Gorbachev's orders by organising the assassination of citizens who were members of the Polish Solidarity movement.

When Yeltsin lead a coup and overthrew the Soviet government, Grigory went into hiding as he was wanted for crimes commited in Poland in relation to the citizens who were assasinated.
 He moved to Pyongyang and worked closely with Kim Jong Il in repressing media and designing anti-American propaganda. Stulenkov was paid handsomely by Kim Jong and Grigory remained in North Korea.

Grigory then began to study more literature on policies introduced by Jong Il and Il Sung, on how they managed to have such a cults of personality. Then Grigory began to develop his own cult of personality, convincing the North Koreans that he was the only person keeping the imperialism of America at bay and that he even assisted Ho Chi Minh in the Vietnam war... really he never did either of those things, but everyone believed that he did. Literature criticizing Grigory was immediately banned and anyone who criticized Grigory was detained and rarely ever seen again.

When the Combine arrived and took the world over in mere hours, Grigory immediately struck a deal to disarm North Korea's missiles to prevent further Combine losses in return for a political position in the new government; Kim Jong Il was killed by a gunship and therefore Grigory was considered to be the de facto leader but North Korea hours after Grigory assumed leadership.
Grigory was shoved onto a boat and moved to C45 as he waited for his application to be finally approved.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:55:52 AM by [GM] I Eat Chich »
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal