Author Topic: Ministry of Ethics  (Read 1357 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ministry of Ethics
« on: March 25, 2012, 10:26:58 PM »
Ministry of Ethics

The ministry of Ethics focuses on the way of life for a citizen and propaganda. We focus on the Union Civil Housing block and how it is set and used. We make sure the citizens hygiene and way of life come first to us. We distribute and use the force of Propaganda to shine a light on the Union and their huge efforts. We have a Citizen group to the Ministry that reports stuff to us and we make the changes or have them. We make propaganda and have it distributed by the citizens that work for the ministry. Everyone plays a major part. Your duties are to make sure the citizens have a good way of like along with spreading the love for the Union in propaganda.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal