Author Topic: Multiple Outland Character Appeals  (Read 9793 times)

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Multiple Outland Character Appeals
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 07:48:12 AM »
Two reasons why I think this shouldent be accepted. One is ytesterday when you where online you claimed that you stole the alliance jeep with a auth from brandon. Yargum told me that you where askining for our jeep to be spawned. I went to brandon and he said he did not auth it but told you its ok to steal vehicles. You tried to ass spawn my jeep without the keys, without gas, without even going into the base. From what i've seen from your unban thread/admin complaints and roleplay, you are not ready to rp with these weapons in D6. Also what admin told you about the AR2 ? Ill be checking for that.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 08:11:20 AM »
I've heard this about my jeep too, I would like to know where you got my auth to take my jeep when I am not online, it has no easy ignition, and no fuel, on top of that, ICly it isn't even in the mountain ranges right now, it's broken down about 30 miles away.

I do not give autos for people to lolsteal my jeep anyway, I've been put in a position where I must show that I can be trusted with the flags, if I start letting anyone drive it, this isn't trustworthy.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 10:43:17 AM »
Double post. Kill me.

Why did you remove this post, I'm lucky I kept it on my phone tbh.

Either way, if you're talking to me about it being none of my business. If I get reports from multiple people that people are driving around in my jeep that they "stole" from me. I have a right to explain this. NO ONE Has auth to drive my jeep. It wasn't stolen in an RP way and you don't even have the ability to take/start my car anyway, like I said, it's about 30 miles out of the mountains right now with no gas anyway.

What I'm doing here is suggesting why it should be denied solely on the reason of your RP skills. Anyone can write a backstory, not many people can actually RP correctly. Stealing my car without auth or even ASKING me about it is what I call bad RP. Just my input there.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 10:45:24 AM by Y2K-iwiee »

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 10:54:59 AM »
Double post. Kill me.

Why did you remove this post, I'm lucky I kept it on my phone tbh.

Either way, if you're talking to me about it being none of my business. If I get reports from multiple people that people are driving around in my jeep that they "stole" from me. I have a right to explain this. NO ONE Has auth to drive my jeep. It wasn't stolen in an RP way and you don't even have the ability to take/start my car anyway, like I said, it's about 30 miles out of the mountains right now with no gas anyway.

What I'm doing here is suggesting why it should be denied solely on the reason of your RP skills. Anyone can write a backstory, not many people can actually RP correctly. Stealing my car without auth or even ASKING me about it is what I call bad RP. Just my input there.

I removed it because I was talking to my friend about what you guys posted. I didn't remove it because I didn't want you to see it, if that's what you're implying. I removed it because I was pretty mad when I wrote it, and my friend is trying to get his account so he can respond to you. The points I made are still valid though.

The main point I want to make here is we fully roleplayed taking your jeep and there is no way in hell we were supposed to magically know it didn't have gas, you can't expect people to know that.

Also, this is still very off-topic. Please PM me about this if you want to continue.

Also, you've never roleplayed with me. You don't know my RP skills, good sir.

Also, when you say "stealing your car without asking you", please also explain how I was to know who's car it was? I don't even know why you're still mad about this. I've already spoke to an actual admin (which I will remind you, you aren't.) about this.

The reason I deleted my post was because I'm trying my very best not to flame, and I do inadvertently flame when I'm mad. I wasn't trying to hide something.

E: Honestly, if you ever actually roleplayed with me or anyone in our group in-game, I doubt you'd be posting the same things. All the people who posted support have actually roleplayed with us in-game (or most of them) and know how we act. I find it slightly childish that you would post your lack of support on someone you don't know and have never seen roleplay.

EE: And I understand where you're coming from, I'd be mad too if I found out some random people apparently stole my jeep and are joyriding it around town, but basically what I'm trying to say is there was no way for us to know, and it is now voided. So what's the problem here?

EEE:

Oh wow, looks like I'm not the one doing the rule breaking here. Sounds like a 250 mg dosage of pure metagame. And the fact that it was apparently "Voided". Whoever made this, give us back our jeep then? If someone is to make a wanted poster, I would only assume that the RP was not in fact then voided, so give us back our jeep.

Anyways, obviously the RP was voided, but some people still feel the need to not only post a wanted poster of me on something they did not ICly witness, but also that was voided. Yagrum told some people OOCly, is what my understanding is, and now I'm wanted.

Anyways, my friend Blazing who is the leader of this group also wanted to say something. Basically this is from both us, he is just better at getting a point across than me. He is working with Alex right now getting his account, as he's having problems with it, but I'll post this for him:

I don't want to get embroiled in a massive argument here, as I don't even have an account with which I can easily post, but you're just kind of going on about something that you quite clearly don't understand, not because of a lack of intelligence but because you weren't actually involved.
    Now, while it's fair to be upset that your car was stolen, and fair to assume that there was no RP involved, because there often isn't, let's look at this from a logical point of view. So, according to the two guys that were on, a person parked the car, left all the gates open, and left, thus giving anybody who happened to wander in easy access to the vehicle area. The guy didn't roleplay closing them, so we didn't roleplay that they were closed. Two guys went in and took a jeep and drove out with it. Now, there was no indication of whose jeep this was, and one would have to assume that anyone with rudimentary mechanical knowledge (something that Maruko and Alex both had, because I personally had one of the Saints teach them, and didn't bother applying because I didn't feel that it was necessary to apply for something learned ICly) could figure out how to make the car go, with or without a key. Bear in mind, this jeep is just a little buggy - not an Escalade with fingerprint scanners in the door handles. However, even if there was some sort of security system or keylock for some reason or another, then how would we have been able to know that ICly unless we were either told or there was a letter/3d text stating it? We wouldn't have, and besides, you claim that your jeep was broken down somewhere else, so why are you worrying about one in the bunker? Going on to the auth debate, we don't need your permission to steal from you. Does a thief wake up the family of the house he's robbing to ask them if it's ok for him to take their plasma screen? No, he doesn't. We didn’t need an administrator to authorize it either, since it was roleplayed and there were no measures taken to really secure it that we were informed of. Admins (OzJackal and Brandon) saw us driving around and didn't complain to us or anything. As a matter of fact, they gave us an extra seat so we could give a passing lady a ride. Oh, and as for the fuel thing, I doubt that the Alliance members or other drivers would specifically time their trips so that they'd return to base with just enough fuel to maneuver themselves into the carpool. You needn't make up a myriad of excuses for why we can't steal your cars. If you don't want your stuff stolen, don't leave your damn doors unlocked, and let us KNOW some way or another that we're not allowed to use your shitty jeep in a way that doesn’t involve playing the “it wasn’t IC” card two days after the occurrence. Oh, and as for the "lolsteal" thing, it was all roleplayed from what I saw, so unless an admin checks the logs and finds nothing, that's cleared up.

To summarize, if tl;dr: The stealing was legit. Despite it all being roleplayed, it was still voided to avoid an argument like this, because the admins didn’t want to have to deal with it and we didn’t want to have to deal with it either. Was still a fun ride, though.

As for the first guy, I’m not even going to bother. We’ve already got plenty of people claiming that we’re all shit RPers because we don’t sit still and roleplay the way we’re apparently ~supposed~ to, but I’m not going to try to justify our actions or defend our roleplaying skills because all we have to do is just roleplay the way we do and people can tell whether or not we’re good. I’m not going to bother insulting either of you, because you did enough of that for both parties.

Oh, and for those of you who are like “WOW YOU KIDS HAVE AN AR2 WOW!~”, we got it by killing Leonard Wong and robbing his friend. We had two originally, but we traded one back for some ammo and food and stuff.

All of that dramatic BS behind;

While I personally didn’t like Psycho’s story all that much, since it was kind of a skewed version of the actual story (which was a lot cooler than it sounds in his tale), I still think it gives a good overview of what all happened and how we could get back. I’m not sure about how getting back in works on an IC level, but I can call in the people that we used to find our way out of the outlands in the first place and justify both our escape and return to you if need be. As for the guns thing, I don’t really mind going back without the AR2, because it’s empty anyways and we don’t know how to reload it because of some biolock thing, but we should be permitted to keep the rest of our stuff. We honestly got everything but I think maybe a single smg in the city, prior to leaving for the outlands, but it’s Abbot, Raiden, or whoever’s call.

EDIT: I’ve just been informed that apparently, despite the car stealing being voided, we’ve got a bounty on our heads in the outlands now for stealing the cars. I’m hoping Psycho’s just delusional.

That's all we have to say to that, good sir.

I'm not going to post a ban request on whoever made that poster, just because I couldn't care much less and the last thing I want to do is get other people in trouble.

Now, if you still want to argue about this for some reason even after we have proved our point, go ahead, but I doubt you will as you seem like a reasonable person.

I will talk to Raiden as soon as I can about having the rule regarding the guns waived, as we are good roleplayers, we know how to use the guns, and we put A LOT of effort into our backstory. Thank you (almost) all again for your support.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 01:59:22 PM by Psycho »
game over

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2012, 04:43:59 PM »
I wasn't really thinking of posting here, but it seems your ego is getting the better of you, so I must post.

I -Support this, your roleplay, as well as the roleplay of your entire group is Decent at best, I know this becuase I have watched you and your group specificly for some time now, before and after you went to the Outlands. You (and your group) do not know how to correctly roleplay with weapons in general, and asking for all of this to be transfered back into the City, is quite silly.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »
I wasn't really thinking of posting here, but it seems your ego is getting the better of you, so I must post.

I -Support this, your roleplay, as well as the roleplay of your entire group is Decent at best, I know this becuase I have watched you and your group specificly for some time now, before and after you went to the Outlands. You (and your group) do not know how to correctly roleplay with weapons in general, and asking for all of this to be transfered back into the City, is quite silly.

Kom'rk, I do find it a little strange that you would in fact choose to post your lack of support. You and I know perfectly well that you and I, and the rest of the people in our group don't agree with each other. We've had problems in the past, and we could have chosen to continue to make a big deal out of it but after a while we chose to drop it. I have no opinion on your lack of support and I hope it won't affect the result of the verdict in this case, as we have still received very good support from other community members.
game over

Offline Tron Paul

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2012, 11:22:18 PM »

I'm not surprised that you don't support our thread. However, I find it 'quite silly' that you are suggesting we lose all of the weapons we absconded to the Outlands with. I don't think we're asking for too much; we already HAD our weapons when we were in the city.
I'm sorry, but I'm a little offended by your slander, telling us we can't roleplay correctly. I know anyone who has actually roleplayed along side us would say something completely different.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:18:24 AM by Action DeAndre »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 12:12:48 AM »
My opinion on this? Heres my opinion. Let them back in. The maps i made are an asset to preventing them from getting lost. The city map has details on combine chackpoints and patrol routs plus times. Leonard didnt spend a month getting out and two weeks getting back in for nothing. The city map will help ensure they get back in safetly.

As for the weapons. You should have them still, maybe lose a couple on the way. If you have any throwables like nades, they would be used up. Weapons should also have little to no ammo. The pulse rifle would be the hardest as you dont have a core charger and unused cartredges are difficult to find.

And yes i did icly give him a shortwave wall powered radio to talk to us which will probably be in the ic chat section or over steam chat.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2012, 05:31:57 AM »
I'm withdrawing my support for the group to be un-outlandified on the grounds that there are obviously issues that need sorting out.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2012, 10:30:53 AM »
?

There are no issues to be sorted out.

We're waiting for Kronic to talk to Raiden is all. tbh it seems kind of like you withdrew your support just because kom'rk and y2k didn't support.
game over

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »
Your groups RP is questionable when it comes to firearms. IMO you guys should stay in outlands- at least until you guys can stop powergaming with your weapons, because I've seen at least one or two instances of firearms powergaming from you guys.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2012, 11:50:46 AM »
Your groups RP is questionable when it comes to firearms. IMO you guys should stay in outlands- at least until you guys can stop powergaming with your weapons, because I've seen at least one or two instances of firearms powergaming from you guys.

We roleplayed with you two days ago in the outlands and you said in OOC how you were glad both parties managed to roleplay well with firearms without any an admin coming in, and we agreed. :v

plus we've already left the outlands ICly so if this doesn't get accepted our characters are probably going to vanish into thin air, or i'm going to make another app that's longer in a week.
game over

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 11:57:11 AM »
IMO it doesn't matter how long your app is. This app length is sufficient, the bulk of the decision making should be ANSI is in this case being judged on the state of your Roleplay and ability.
The worst role player in the world can write a 3000 word application an get it denied based on the RP skills. There's no need to make your app longer if it's your Roleplay that's currently in question.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2012, 12:06:49 PM »
IMO it doesn't matter how long your app is. This app length is sufficient, the bulk of the decision making should be ANSI is in this case being judged on the state of your Roleplay and ability.
The worst role player in the world can write a 3000 word application an get it denied based on the RP skills. There's no need to make your app longer if it's your Roleplay that's currently in question.

I'm not saying it being long is what makes it good.

It being good is what makes it good. I might not be the best writer, but all these events happened in game, and there are many more that have happened that I haven't included that might convince people we can roleplay with guns. Us as a group know we can, and some others may be a little mad or butthurt, in all honesty, that we have accumulated more power and weapons than them, and that's why they don't want us back on the city with these guns, even though we got the guns on the city.

Either way, we can roleplay with guns. If anyone roleplayed with us IG they would not say the same things they are now. We are all veteran roleplayers in our group. Most of us have been roleplaying since the first days of TnB.

Anyways what happens will happen. We're still waiting for Kronic to talk to Raiden for us.

There's no need to make your app longer if it's your Roleplay that's currently in question.

If it's our roleplay that's in question, then you ought to give us a chance to prove the fact that we are excellent roleplayers. This may sound, cocky, but there is no doubt in my mind that upon having a chance to prove ourselves, we would still be in question.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:08:34 PM by Tron Jeremy »
game over

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2012, 12:27:46 PM »
Like I said. On their way out from the mountains and into d6 they should have little to no ammo left only to protect themselves against combine. That way they are forced to conserve ammo and use weapons responsibly.  Psycho is really good with the RP. His other guys arent the best but im sure he will be able to train them OOCly better. If not then get an admin to do it cause i have a really awesome rp going on that involves him going back in the city.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal