Author Topic: <:: Dr. Matthew Parkinson's Logs ::>  (Read 898 times)

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<:: Dr. Matthew Parkinson's Logs ::>
« on: December 31, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »
UNIT: N/A
DIVISION: N/A
CLEARANCE: City Administrator

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: log.Dr_Matthew_Parkinson.01
Send To: [Self]
Subject: [First Few Weeks]

<::|| These past few weeks that I have been a City Administrator have been thrilling. I never would've seen myself in such a position back in university. From studying Politics, I would never have thought that I would be writing the speeches I'd also be giving. Last week a citizen came to me to ask to be my assistant, I willingly accepted as he was taken in for brainwashing. I guess it's to ensure nobody tries to harm me in the process of assisting me. He didn't look like the best of men after the procedure, but since his recovery he has been a bigger help than any of my previous associates. He proof-reads my work, ensuring everything is perfect. I owe him my work, and commend him for his hard work the past week. Not only this, but he has become a very pleasant colleague to talk to whilst my other associates are away on assignments throughout the city. The city has also seen some improvements recently, including the screen on the Nexus getting an upgrade to make it clearer. I also hear of possible broadcast to TV's in peoples apartments which would ensure that everyone can hear my talk.
It has also come to my attention that the amount of crime in the city has decreased substantially since the beginning of my speeches, which makes me happy to do my duty. The food is now imported thanks to the CWU, which my Colleague went to visit to congratulate. Their food is top notch, compared to the basic food that Civil Protection or Citizens get. Having a cup of tea during a meeting can really help me focus on what to say. It also reminds me of England, cups of tea were drank more than plain water. Although it will never be home, this is more than I could've hoped for.
I plan to make another log in a few weeks to report on what has happened. I also plan to increase the amount of logs I make to one a week to keep myself up to date with recent events as to implement them into my speeches if the city is improving or dislodging. ||::>

Saving File As: log.Dr_Matthew_Parkinson.01
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting Dr. Matthew Parkinson
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal