Author Topic: New Years Eve Wishes  (Read 2921 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Years Eve Wishes
« on: December 26, 2011, 09:43:42 AM »
As you all know Christmas is now over and done with and we have New Years right around the coroner! So I want you to tell me and the rest of Catalyst what your New Years resolution is!

My resolution is to get many better grades in school. I have B's but I want them to be A's!
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Years Eve Wishes
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 12:30:44 PM »
I have a freind who's resolution is to quit drinking alchohal! That is a good one!
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 12:43:57 PM »
I have a freind who's resolution is to quit drinking alchohal! That is a good one!
Nice double post
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 01:39:03 AM »
my resolution is to bring death to all stormcloaks and talos worshippers

and to get through my jazz bass method book by the end of the year
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal