Author Topic: Fear/Injury RP  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fear/Injury RP
« on: April 24, 2011, 09:02:41 PM »
Needs to happen more. Nothing pisses me off more then hitting a malnourished citizen in the face with my stunstick then having him be like 'lol, i r supurman, punchwhore tiem!1!' Then there's also fear RP, because you run up to a citizen and spark your stunstick, he should be cowering in fear.
People really need to fear stunsticks more. It's a 22 inch metal baton with a tip sparking with lots of electricity. It's combining a metal rod and a very high-end taser, then having that smash into your face. Ouch. I've been out on the streets as a CP and told a citizen to apply, then have him simply say 'no' (in all lowercase) then mingerun away. No. That shouldn't happen. They should start stuttering with fear as they say their name and CID. Also, there are the punchwhores who run up behind a CP while they are tying someone up, then do something along the lines of '/me tackles the CP' before promptly punchwhoring them, and after-wards saying it was 'fully RPed'.

TL;DR: People need to fucking fear RP and injury RP more.

Re: Fear/Injury RP
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:36:22 AM »
Um, i have a similiar thread... right underneath yours; http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=890.0

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 09:45:20 AM »
People don't take the time to help new people in HL2RP. When someone joins and doesn't know what to do (Most likely from DarkRP.) everyone is just like "LOLNOOB, you suck get out assface." I don't think I've actually seen one person apart from a few administrators take the time out of their lives to assist these people. And the silly thing is, if they had already done so, the server wouldn't be full of them.

And yes, there are some complete derps that just choose to be imbeciles. That's when you get the admin.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 06:45:53 PM »
Um, i have a similiar thread... right underneath yours; http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=890.0
Knew that. Just thought having two threads would make people know that this is really an issue

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal