Author Topic: Rose Stephens Private logs,  (Read 1550 times)

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Rose Stephens Private logs,
« on: December 22, 2011, 06:44:31 PM »
08/03/2017,
I've escaped from city 45, finally. The cannals are dangerous though, already I've met two men, both armed. I tripped over some ammo laying in the grass, and managed to trade it off for a few melons and a medkit. I also found a medkit sitting on the roof of one of the buildings, I had to jump but I managed to get a good grip on in and pull it off the roof, I fell and scraped my knee, but no problem. One of the men also gave me a free backpack, so I don't have to hold everything in my satchel anymore, which is good. As well as armed men, there's also OTA, Antlions, and even headcrabs to watch out for. This may not have been the best decision, but getting back in the city is harder than getting out. I'm currently living insome kind of factory or treatment plant. I'm actually afraid, for once, but I'm sure it'll all work out. Anyway, I better get back to scrounging in the mud for food.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rose Stephens Private logs,
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 07:48:38 PM »
8/03/2017,
I'm scared now. I heard shots, they sounded like combine rifles, so I headed into this pipe. It's wet, dark, and cramped, but I don't want to go outside. I haven't heard any shots in a while... so maybe it's safe but... I'm scared. I may die, very, very soon, if I don't get a gun or something. Fuck...

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 09:21:16 PM »
Alright, I'm done writing the date, I'll lose track soon enough, I can already tell, so instead.
Log 3,
I've been out scavenging, and I found a little... bunker, of sorts. I moved my little shitty cardboard bed there, and even managed to find the key to the door. I then went to a nearby wharehouse and took a small chair from inside. If this luck streak keeps up, I may have a decent home soon enough. On another, also happy note, the OTA are gone, but I'm sure you must have figured that out by now. I'm going to get some rest.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 05:16:07 PM »
Log 4,
Well, I finally got a flashlight, some guy gave it to me for free. But you know what? Right after I got it I start finding fucking flashlights all over, I've got two extra fucking flashlights. Well, I've got a bit of food left, and I barricaded the windows of my little house, in case of antlions. I heard some explosions in the distance. I may check it out later but, well, I dunno, I'm just so tired all the time now. I can hear AR2 shots, fuck, I've gotta go.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 08:08:07 PM »
Log 5,
Apperantly William came in while I was sleeping, I need to remember to lock the door. He gave me a blanket, so now I can sleep properly... Though apperantly my journal happened into his hands while I slept, but he only read the beginning, so it's alright, I guess. He's currently sleeping, and I've got nothing better to do than write this. I managed to find A stationary radio, and traded one of my medkits for a spray can and some anti-deppresants. to be perfectly honest the Vort decided to give them to me, but I thought he could use it. I'll probably not be writing as much, as I've got things to do.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal