Author Topic: <::||C45.CCA.GRID-OfC.738 Private Logs||::>  (Read 2334 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C45.CCA.GRID-OfC.738 Private Logs||::>
« on: December 17, 2011, 11:29:47 PM »
UNIT: 738
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: 04

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: Self
Subject: Days Objectives Report

<::|| Today I was patrolling my regular patrol route and saw the usual things. Around lunch time I saw a citizen building a shop inside the Diordna and I went to investigate knowing there are some restricted data sets in there. Upon looking in there the citizen was quiet and not knowing what the room holds. I approached the citizen and simply told him to leave the nestle and find a new place of work, he seemed as if he was going to come across it seeing he was playing with his register. I left the shop and allowed him to leave before I moved his furniture out of the room and into the street for him to move. I went back on duty and reported the incident in. After taking some time to patrol I went inside and took the time to call in a 10-100 and took the time to have a rest. There were some other officers inside taking a break and drinking some Breen water, at the time it seemed like a nice refresher. I picked myself up a can of fresh Breen water and set at the cafeteria table and listened to their conversations on their recent arrest of a citizen that was in restricted zone. They continued on about how another DvL initiated a search and how they went in the area to raid it, they eventually found the subject. I was surprised that the anti-citizen proved to get around the units and escape back into the city, after hearing they had the place clamped well. After finishing my Breen water I went down to the training area to find myself in a training procedure led by the CmD. I was told to join in and that it was a weapons training on how to better use your firearm. This proved handy and I enjoyed it deeply. Followed by the weapon training was a Hand-to-Hand combat training also led by the CmD and an APEX OfC. We learned more in-depth of how to use out fighting skills in the field and when they will come in handy. During the fighting the CmD hit the OfC into a combine control panel and broke the screen along with denting the panel in good. The OfC was heavily wounded and was brought into the Med-Bay for surgery. I don’t know what happened to him from there. I was informed then to go get my tool set together and to go fix the panel as soon as possible. I fixed it in a timely manner and updated it to the current version ware. From there I went to take a nap.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.GRID-04.738
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 01:28:45 PM by DJ Purple »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.GRID-04.738 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 09:59:23 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000002
Subject: What I think of the CCA

By taking the time to notice I have been in the CCA for quite the time. I have seen amputations, reeducation's, detainment, trainings and well almost everything you would expect. There have been times where I might of failed and made a slight mistake, that does not hurt me inside as it does most. I get back up and I continue to thrive for ultimate success. I see many other CCA units do there job well and some of them evening get promoted for it, which is excellent to see that the command is watching them well. I believe the CCA offers many great opportunities for anyone. I remember being a citizen that was sitting on the curb in the city watching the units of the CCA always doing something to protect us or protect the society. There was never once of a time I saw invalid arguments between the units on the street, they keep there arguments in letters and behind closed doors. The CCA in my opinion proves to be a wonderful experience to do your job and act well. I highly suggest more citizens report to there local recruiter and apply.  //Apply via forums

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:36:51 PM by oG]ChristmasPurple1405|S| »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 11:45:52 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000003
Send To: self
Subject: Project Completion

<::|| Upon starting my project a couple days ago, I have finally come to the final conclusion and have finished my operations on it. The project was a pair of prototype pants that can withhold or absorb bullets fired at it and at the same time prove to be a light material. The project in waiting to be reviews by GRID High Command. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000003
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:37:17 PM by oG]ChristmasPurple1405|S| »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 11:52:45 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000004
Send To: GRID High Command
Subject: Project 0000001

<::|| I have recently completed my project that was assigned by the GRID OfC. The project will be reviewed today or tommorrow by the board. I hope you find that it be useful to be massed produced if proves well. Take note that there will be addons to the project such as a fire proof material or knife resistance.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:37:27 PM by oG]ChristmasPurple1405|S| »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 06:35:34 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000005
Subject: Finished Project

<::|| I have recently finished my project that the High Command loved. I am now on a pending promotion to 03. I will be making new ideas and hope some unit put ideas in my head to held me think better on it. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000005
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:37:36 PM by oG]ChristmasPurple1405|S| »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 01:39:23 AM »
CLEARANCE: 03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000007
Subject: Finished Project

<::|| I have recently began my project that involves tracing darts that will be used on runners. The idea came to mind after seeing numerous successful attempts to evade the CCA. The project is almost done and has one more stage to undergo.. Testing. I will be testing the device this evening to see if it works. I will shoot  Kevlar vest and have a unit hide it, then turn the tracker on in my datapad and find it. If it works it will most likely be approved. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000006
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 11:47:34 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000006
Subject: Training

<::|| Today after exiting stasis I was called to the training room to assist the OfC of UNIFORM in training. He went over a in depth training with the new batch of recruit on Hand-to-Hand combat. The training was fun and he had me as his assistant. I believe that the OfC's in UNIFORM have much fun training the recruits. It must take some skill to have to deal with most of them on a daily basis. I am hoping to be put in UNIFORM to assist with training, I love to train so It fits me well. That is all for now. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000006
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 07:25:30 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Subject: Regarding Bomb Threats & Search of S6

<::|| On the date of today. UNIFORM OfC, myself and various other units took the liberty of searching S6 for 4 anti-citizens. We entered the S6 area with out lethal s ready for amputation. Upon entering the first open area, me and the OfC saw a citizen. We jumped down to get him and he diapered into thin air. We continued our search in the S6 sector and found 2 other citizens along with a dead one that they where carrying. We had them brought back to plaza without arrest. Upon a couple hours later, we were warned by a citizen of a bomb in the nexus. that triggered and evacuation to the CWU building and turned out that the bomb was being diffused. The units where then able to return to duties.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000007
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 12:17:47 AM »
CLEARANCE: 02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Subject: Patrol Data

<::|| Today upon beginning my standard directives I ran across several civilians that where attempting to to riot the streets, I was instructed to take it upon my self to control the situation and detain the 3 citizens who started it. I has to amputate 2 do to failing to comply with my orders an attempting to fight me. The other citizen acted calm and got out within 6 cycles and acted the way he should after it. Upon returning to patrol he had remembered he had to make some repairs to the upper office of the train station, a window had been broken and needed a quick repair of a new window. He replaced the window and then continued to take a break which concluded his time up to finishing this entry.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000007
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 12:19:32 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000010
Send To:Self
Subject: Daily fixes

<::|| Today I started my day in the MoC fixing some things that ranged from a sink to a light bulb. I had to get spare parts from the old storage room that was full of dust and bugs. After getting the supplies needed I went to the MoC to start placing them down and getting the materials ready to be placed on the areas. I firstly started with the sink which had a bad leak that flooded a little area of the floor. I patched the leak up by replacing it with a new pipe. Upon fixing the pipe the sink ran a bit smoother and a better quality of water ejected out. The next thing on my list was the light, which I had brought the ladder to assist me. I got new bulbs and screwed them in the sockets and made sure they were nice and secure before I turned the lighting back on in the general area. The lights seemed to work fine and well and proved to be better quality.   ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000010
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:26:49 PM by Purple »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 11:23:06 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: 09834

<::|| I was patrolling today around plaza after completing the needed tasks of repairing a console in the train station as it always get broken. So when I was getting ready to finish when I saw a citizen trying to pry the door open to the Nexus airlock, I ran to him and asked for him to be present on the wall. The citizen complied with all of it until he turned around and pushed me down the stairs. He got all the way to the UCH before I finally stopped and attempted to hit me again, this time I had my stunstick out which I gave a swift blow to the head knocking him out to the floor followed by a blood lash. The citizen was then dragged to the Nexus where he was placed into detainment for a long time, eventually he was questioned for this also.  ||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 738
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.GRID-OfC.738 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 01:36:58 PM »
CLEARANCE: OfC

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: 09835

<::|| I finally found my book of old logs located in one of my bags. It has been a long time since I had time to update this, but now I will. I have been working recently with revamping the GRID division and fix the depression that has surrounded it. I have promoted the needed units along with fixing the problems of inactivity with unit replacements. I have added repair logs to be used and made more logs for repairs needed. I have also revamped our training system a d added a new system of items to train on. I also have recently lead the command of revamping an rebuilding an APC that has been poorly treated and torn to pieces. ||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 738
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal