Author Topic: Its about time catalyst got more popular  (Read 9161 times)

Offline [RG-O] jamiecross5

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Its about time catalyst got more popular
« on: December 16, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »
Ok so hear are my suggestions but fist I want to talk about the community,
You guys aren't makeing more players you are loseing them this Commuinty is getting people to think its shit well just this once im going to say I think its shit I want that shit to go away, First I will talk about OCRP, I can tell you why the Fearless community is more popular its becuse they have jobs, People want jobs on your sever as soon as you get jobs not just goverment you will attract more people,

Next lets start with HRP,MC And Halo CE the reason people dont go on them is becuse people only like gamemodes that people are used to OCRP is ok becuse its like DarkRP and so close to PERP and that they are shit things to do aswell.

Your HL2RP and Outlands is bouring such a small map for a citizen I used single player to explore and I saw a lot of land Only for CPS, Also its verry Bouring becuse people dont play on it much so  people dont join,

The thing I am spot on with is OCRP becuse you guys need more jobs to make it more intresting.

Note: These don't look like suggestions but they are probloms you can fix.

Edit: Some think your sever is ace most think its bouring look at this:
| OCRP: 3/40 | HL2RP: 0/50 | Outlands: 0/50 | HRP: 0/30 | MC: 0/20 | HaloCE: 0/16 |
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 02:21:51 PM by [RG] jamiecross5 »
This photo is cursed.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Its about time catalyst got more popular
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 02:24:06 PM »
Servers peak later on.

HL2RP and Outlands has fairly large maps, its all about passive RP.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 02:25:37 PM »
Yeah, what Caek said. Have you considered the time of the day where you retrieved your information from the status bar? I have a feeling you did not as it is fairly off compared to the peak times of the servers. You have to consider the age and everyday business of the everyday player. You only really need to be dominant in one timezone, where Catalyst Gaming has a lot of members that are from America or is in the timezone GMT -5 to GMT -8.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 02:27:46 PM »
Ok well your HL2RP and Outlands I would say are your best severs and  outlands is big and your hl2rp but why cant citizens enter much places thats what. But in the other side I am not verry impressed with OCRP you should add jobs and your other gamemodes need to be edited or a popular gamemode, I still stay on all nite and i never see much people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Fearless - 49 players are on

Official PERP Sever - 33 players on

Catalyst - | OCRP: 7/40 | HL2RP: 5/50 | Outlands: 0/50 | HRP: 0/30 | MC: 0/20 | HaloCE: 0/16 |
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 02:30:57 PM by [RG] jamiecross5 »
This photo is cursed.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 02:31:34 PM »

Yeah, okay.

Official PERP server? It died long ago. It was run by Pulsar Effect, not *Gaming.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 02:32:49 PM »
This ocrp?

EDIT!: Still 30 isn't big for a community a set up one like this.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 02:34:51 PM by [RG] jamiecross5 »
This photo is cursed.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 02:33:02 PM »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 02:35:26 PM »
As I edited 30 isnt big for a community like this a one with so much devs and admins.
This photo is cursed.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 02:36:01 PM »
HL2RP City

HL2RP Outlands

Not even going to bother with the others. It's already known they're not very popular. Reason why City is dominating Outlands is because most people are either an unit, or finds City more appealing to them due to the already known atmosphere that we see in HL2 and other HL2RP servers. There's not too many HL2RP Outlands servers in Garrys Mod, really.

It's a matter of personal opinion.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 02:38:41 PM »
I know that hl2rp and outlands are going to be popular forgeting them now becuse HL2RP and Outlands are such a big gamemode of corse, People are more lightly to play becuse there isn't much HL2RP severs so they see it easy on the sever browser, Ok now I will be a 99% sure if you add jobs you will get much more players on OCRP.

EDIT: People can make there own shop but im talking about engineers or a custon shop skin job.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 02:40:28 PM by [RG] jamiecross5 »
This photo is cursed.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 02:40:17 PM »
To me this just seems like a way to ask the OCRP developer to add more jobs and things to do. Why didn't you just say that to begin with?

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 02:41:59 PM »
Quote from: Jamiecross5 I DID LOL!
First I will talk about OCRP, I can tell you why the Fearless community is more popular its becuse they have jobs, People want jobs on your sever as soon as you get jobs not just goverment you will attract more people,

I said that well yes a good thing.
This photo is cursed.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 02:52:49 PM »
Quote from: Jamiecross5 I DID LOL!
First I will talk about OCRP, I can tell you why the Fearless community is more popular its becuse they have jobs, People want jobs on your sever as soon as you get jobs not just goverment you will attract more people,

I said that well yes a good thing.

Why don't you suggest some jobs? Just saying more jobs isn't really... Helping.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »
Cook - For The Café
Nexus Desk Person - To Guard Nexus
Bus Driver - New people dont have cars a way to get arround
Taxi Driver
Limo Driver
Prostatute
Pimp - Prostaute Leader
------- Fun Jobs ---
Reables
Police - ADDED
Mayor - ADDED
Edit: City Councel - Tells the police what to do when somphings happend or to set up a baracade and stuff like that.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:03:04 PM by [RG] jamiecross5 »
This photo is cursed.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 03:46:55 PM »
Before this gets out of hand...

I want to say that CG is not falling, I have been at one time a guy who gave a shit less about this community. I have changed and have resigned as Head Admin on 2 communities and developer on 1 to come and support it. I have been on many good RP servers and some of them might of been better in some of the things they did, but let me say that non of them where as dedicated as CG. There is always a great RP that is offered here and it never gets tiring. The members are always there when you need a hand and the staff are the same way. Sure this community has suffered from Corruption and Power at times, but there is not one moment that it has not had its members 100% concern or that it never came back up. Now I understand how you are getting bored with the OCRP. But let me say this, our servers will never die or become withered away.

OCRP has updates and maybe new jobs will be added to keep the flow. As for Half Life: Two RP, I highly doubt that they will make a new map this soon. Wait some time and things will improve to your meets.

Thanks.
Purple
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal