Author Topic: Carson FitzGibbon's Civil Authority Application  (Read 942 times)

Offline cfitz22

• autism simulator 2013
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Carson FitzGibbon's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 09, 2011, 08:23:10 PM »
Carson FitzGibbon's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: cfitz22

IC Character Name: Carson FitzGibbon

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Carson FitzGibbon has always wanted to be in a position of power. He's always wanted to be with the police force before the invasion. After it happened, he found what good the CCA was doing for the world. They had fixed the polution problems, no more over populations, and best of all, they had plenty of food and water to go around! He found the good in ther Union and set his life goal to joining the CCA. He began to do good for the CCA like cleaning the city or reporting anti-citizens. His hard work payed off, he soon earned five loyalist points so that he could be deemed loyalist. He had wanted to be with the Union because of how much effort they were putting into saving our species and race. He wants to be part of that good.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Carson FitzGibbon isn't all too 'by the book', he sometimes strays on his own path, but when he has been doing it for a while, he gets better. He is the best at following orders and he is pretty good with medicine and other things in that nature.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect that the CCA will be very tough and frustrating at some times, but when passive begins, the fun sets in. My character will most likely experiance many hardships such as; Beatings for incorrect behavior, some injuries from accidents or misbehaving citizens, and many head aches from minges. Over all, being in the CCA will probobly be a very good experiance in my roleplaying life here at CG and in other Serious HL2RP servers around Garry's Mod.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Carson FitzGibbon was born in Moscow by American parents. He was 23 when the invasion occured. His parents survived with him in an old bunker. When they emerged, the city was in ruins. They wandered the city for around 2 days, then they saw posters declaring Breen's surrender. They read it in dismay and were not happy with his decision to let humanity go. But over time, Carson realized that they were keeping us preserved! They had saved us from ourselves. His parents died from old age, and now he lives alone. He was 33 when he recieved the loyalist armband. Now he is making his application to join into the CCA. The rest of his life is determened by you.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I've never had any officers here at CG.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 9-10 months

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 8-9 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
For around 2-3 months.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT -1

5. In what country do you live?
The United States

6. How old are you?
I am 13.

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable RP experiance was at Cyrus Gaming. I was on patrol when a man came to me acting very strange. He told me to come with him, I followed him and he took me to an alley. He pointed to it and I looked in, I saw two men speaking about an attack. They both were armed with pistols. I quickly took out my MP7 and shoved the man that reported them aside. I aimed and told them to freeze. One tried to shoot but I shot him in the chest, he died within the hour. The other was arrested and amputated. The citizen that reported them was issued two loyalist points and was told to keep up his good work.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, but I do cycle in and out of conversations. But that is rare.

IC Section

Full Name: Carson FitzGibbon
CID: 44997
Height: 5'9"
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 165 lbs
Mental Distinctions: (None)
Mental Defects: (None)
Mental Advantages: IQ of 182
Notable Qualities: Has a small scar close to the Achilles Tendon on right foot.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No. I have never had to be detained and I do not plan on it.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, they keep me healthy and I actually like them.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes. My life is lesser than the good the Union does.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes. My false actions should be punished with the proper punishment.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes. If possible I will stay loyal even after life.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to help in the good of the Union. I want to help keep the people of City 45 and of other cities if needed safe, I want to keep order, keep alive, and keep civil quality at the maximum at all times. I, Carson FitzGibbon, hearby dedicate my life, my soul, to the good of the Union and all of the benifactors.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Carson FitzGibbon hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 08:25:00 PM by [::CG::]cfitz22 »
Don't make fun of me just because I say i'm stressed... I'm a person too.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Carson FitzGibbon's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 08:31:07 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Carson FitzGibbon
Citizen Identification Number: 44997

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Question 1 & 3 not long enough, backstory too short and has too little detail. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal