Author Topic: Ve Uh Jang's Authorization Application  (Read 1269 times)

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ve Uh Jang's Authorization Application
« on: December 07, 2011, 03:40:28 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: || BBI || Joe
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 2 years hl2, started at perp and played for about four months.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 and a half years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Vortigaunt (In the outlands)

Name: Ve Uh Jang
Affiliation: Rebellion

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Ve Uh Jang a young vortigaunt was once a happy creature. As he was warped randomly on the date of the portal storms Ve Uh Jang was exposed to earth. Hiding in the forest, constatly fighting and training for the day of the combines arrival Ve Uh Jang was nervous. Eventually he met a female vortigaunt and began to stay with her until the war. During the war Ve Uh Jang's mate was captured and enslaved. Out of despression Ve Uh Jang ran as fast as he can into safety.

Not knowing any human creature, Ve Uh Jang wondered into a rebellion checkpoint and was kept safe by the rebellion group. Ve Uh Jang only talks to or trusts people that he knows and people that support him. Being that Ve Uh Jang is a target to the Over Watch, Ve Uh Jang continues to train incase of emergancy, even if he is powerful with his vortessence. Ve Uh Jang is most involved in healing humans in need, because in return for humans helping him, he helps humans. Not knowing the best english Ve Uh Jang is a mixture of shakespere, british english, and some jiberish.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
The powerful Vortessence, the ability to heal and such.
A higher place in society being that the resistance caters for vortigaunts.

Defects
A main target for the Over watch.
English is hard to understand sometimes and sometimes speaks in the language of his creatures.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to assit run away citizens with all their problems, help protect them and heal them.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I adknowledged to fear people with guns that I do not know ICLY.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ve Uh Jang's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 08:58:49 PM »
Denied. Back-story was incredibly short and possessed a lack of detail.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal