Author Topic: Bill Cooksey's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Nickofett???

• hai, i'm nickofett.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bill Cooksey's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 05, 2011, 06:30:26 PM »
Bill Cooksey's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Nickofett

IC Character Name: Bill Cooksey

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
As a child Bill Cooksey wanted to explore the world but those days never came. When the seven hour war came he was 20 and his dreams had faded away. He wasn't allowed out of his house by law. After the combine took the world he decided to just play along and do what was asked. Well he was scared because they took over the world in seven hours.

He then heard of the new program called the Loyalist Program. So he decided that he needed benefits from the UU. He asked the MPF patrolling the streets if they need help with things. Almost all of them needed help. So he got eight points easily.

He asked a MPF and he recommended joining the CCA. He thought about what the MPF told him for a few days. Then he made his mind about it. Now he is turning in a application.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
He is brave, loyal, and listens to others.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
As a RCT I expect to be in the NEXUS for a long time. The MPF will be hard on me because of my low rank. I will not care about how mean they are. I will shut up and follow orders.
I will remain loyal to my commanders. No matter what the coast is. I will be nice to other RCT. This is how my character will react to the CCA.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
A child was born his name was Bill Cooksey. The parents of this new-born Jane Cooksey and Nick Cooksey agreed to name him Bill.
"That’s a wonderful name!" the doctor said. Now they were leaving. "Have a nice day!" the doctor said. "You to!" said the Cookseys.

10 years later
Bill was now ten. He worked at the local drug store. The man he worked for was named Frank. This man was troubled he had just lost a son. Bill was serving people when he heard a thump. He rushed to the back room. Frank charged toward Bill with a knife. He didn't know what to do he was running toward him with a knife there was nothing he could do. He took a knife cut over his eye and he screamed "Stop!" . Frank stopped and started crying on the floor. Bill looked around and saw a deadly poison that was empty. “Frank did you eat those pills?". "Yes, I did there is no reason to live anymore argh!”. Bill watched his boss's mouth foam up then he died. He then called 911. They came and took care of the death site.

Date Unknown

It was the seven hour war. He had just gotten his dream to be a explorer. Now he wasn't allowed to go outside because of the war. “Dang it so close to my dream then this happens!". Then he got a paper in the mail. "What does this say he thought?" then he opened it. "It said the Combine has won this is there world now you are now free to go out of your house.". So he did and he saw weird beings along the street. "What are those things?" he thought. He asked what they were. That wasn't the best idea they beat him and took him to the detainment center. After allot of question they kicked him out. He learned that they are human and that you should respect them.

After war
Bill was having a nice life under the protection of the MPF. He then heard of a program called the Loyalist program. So he asked the MPF about it. He picked up points fast. After five points a MPF said "You should apply to be a MPF." .Then Bill gave it thought. He made a app and turned it in thinking "I hope I get accepted. ".

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No, I have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Since 2007.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Since 2007.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Since 2009 or 2010.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern time

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It happened yesterday. The OTA arrived in the city and I was cleaning the streets. I think I did good PainRP and FearRP. It was madness with the MPF barking orders at me and the OTA firing. That is my most memorable experience.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Bill Cooksey
CID: 87185
Height: 6 feet tall
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 130 LBs
Mental Distinctions: I am brave, smart, and willing.
Mental Defects: There aren't any that I can think of.
Mental Advantages: I'm smart and brave.
Notable Qualities: I will listen to others commands and I'm willing to do anything for the UU, CCA, or OTA.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Yes, I have I was around rebels without knowing and the MPF detained me. I understood and went to detainment.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I am willing to give my life for the UU.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I will handle them mine or not.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal and faithful to the UU.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To help out the CCA and UU. Also keep danger away from the citizens.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Bill Cooksey hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYewS88KGDU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYewS88KGDU</a>
This is Nickofett.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bill Cooksey's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Bill Cooksey
Citizen Identification Number: 87185

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application posted a day after previous. Your waiting time is now extended to a month before you can apply again. (06/01/2012) ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal