Author Topic: John Canada's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1262 times)

300fist

John Canada's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 04, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »
John Canada's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Marine Man

IC Character Name: John Canada

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
I want to join Civil Protection because I want to be in command! I want to be the one to say "Get on the wall!". I want to see the other side of the wall.
         I want to be Civil Protection because I think I could be a good Civil Protection! I would not disrespect the officer that leads me! I will follow all commands at all times! I will not be a bad Civil Protection!
              I want to be Civil Protection because I hate the rebellion! I hate them so much I would rage all of them a once! No, Just Kidding! I want to make sure city 45 is safe for good! That's why I wan to be Civil Protection!

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Mean]Trustworthy]Pure]Nice sometimes]Lawful]
etc.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
It would be so special to me and my character! Me and my character have wanted to be Civil Protection For a while! We have always wondered what it would be like to be Civil Protection.
              It would be different. And we would have to start a new leaf ,but it's worth it! It would be really fun to boss around the citizens!

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
My name is John Canada. My parents were killed in a train station when a rebellion was attacking the Civil Protection. One of the Civil Protection protected us to the exit ,but when we got to it the rebellion was there. So much blood! They shot him... The one who was protecting us out! My dad took his gun off his belt and shot two of them... Then they killed him and her ,but left me! When it was over a Civil Protection found me and sent me to city 45. I was 13 when that happened. Now I want my revenge!

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No I havnt had a CCA character before

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
For about1-3 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
4-5 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
4-5 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
US

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When my friend and me had saved the Mayor!
We busted in to a gangster crip and killed 20-50 gangsters!

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
A little yes

IC Section

Full Name: John Canada
CID: 37254
Height: 5,7
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 8,9
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: None
Notable Qualities: None

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes I certainly do!

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Of course!

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes!

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes!

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
So I can be part of the world!

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, John Canada hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Canada's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 08:16:53 PM »
.//I clicked because your name is interesting. Anyway your going to get denied anyway because of your post count.

Reason for edit: To indicate an OOC reply.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:21:03 PM by 429ghost »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Canada's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 08:33:25 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: John Canada
Citizen Identification Number: 37254

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application has a large number of issues I cannot be bothered to list and user doesn't meet post and time requirements. ||::>

Notes:
<::|| BOL for the citizen John Canada, underaged citizen. If found and caught, authorisation to interrogate and amputate from DvL.522 ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <Full Unit Name>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 09:32:13 AM by Abbott »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal