Author Topic: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.713's Un-PK appeal.  (Read 2545 times)

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.713's Un-PK appeal.
« on: December 03, 2011, 04:32:55 PM »
Steam Name: Kiwiee
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14465041
Character Name: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.713
Admin who issued PK: Abbott
Reason for Un-PK:
I was called into the HCMR by Abbot and was amputated for the following reason:
I shouted at units in the plaza, a total of six for the following reasons:
Five units were gathering around one suspected 10-103M, she was showing little resistance and it seemed rediculous, I called for each unit to move along and start patroling as standard directives were VERY weak, in numbers compared to population of citizens, IE. 234 and myself were patroling, that was it.
After telling the units what needed to be said I moved on, and did a round, coming to the other side of the plaza to find a unit what appeared to be "guarding" a shoe shiner basically, claiming he was watching over him. I told him to move along, he needed to patrol as all the others did.
Upon my return to the 10-103M, all five units were still standing there, so I yelled again "Units!". None responded so I called individual numbers, i then yelled at them to patrol. The citizen still showing no signs of resisting, only two units really needed to be there.
Eventually, the units were individually shouted at to move, and yes, i said "final warning.". The units were being insubordinate.
Regardless, I continued my rounds, the units patroling and the 10-103M was indeed moved into the Nexus by two units, nothing else was needed.
At which point abbott called me down to the HCMR and said that because I shouted at some units I was to be amputated.
With all due respect, I had just recently been brainwashed and my unit was acting "perfect." so to speak. I should have been harsher seeing as the units were insubordinate.
I believe abbott was also acting on old memories of my old units and/or a general dislike of the unit's position. Even though, 20-30 minutes earlier I had a brainwash, I would be considered the perfect unit, I had not made a mistake anyway. I was being an officer, and I may have "upset" a few units.

Regardless, I have a number of people that agree the amputation was not called for as, firstly, my unit did nothing wrong, and secondly, my unit would be considered a "new" unit, so to speak with a clean slate, even if I did have a bad past due to the brainwashing.

I apologise if I seem a bit agressive in the PK appeal, I've just done a 18 hour work day and am tired.

EDIT: I am aware I have no IC chat logs of this.
But there are logs created, it occured approx 20-23 hours ago, don't quote me when exactly.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 04:51:04 PM by Lrn2Kiwiee.mkv »
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.713's Un-PK appeal.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 04:46:51 PM »
You shouldnt even have been demoted if what you say is true.

Shouting at units for being insubordinate is actually not a hard enough punishment, usually double blackmarks goes with that..

Gotta await Abbott on this

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 04:54:21 PM »
+support    I was witnessing the units crowiding the suspected 10-103M while on patrol, and believe 713's actions were called for.  If anything, Abbott should congratulate him on getting units to do their job.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 05:24:01 PM »
I did it all in-character. I had reports that shortly after 713 received his mindwipe, that he went out to yell at everyone (bare in mind he had a leg full of .357 from the SeC during the mindwipe process and was somehow walking again). These reports made me go "Right, that's it..." and called 713 into the HCMR along with one additional unit for security because I had no idea what might happen. It lead to 713's amputation but his final words were him yelling down the radio 10-99 along with static at the end. It was decided between Raiden and me to give Kiwiee another unit at rank 04 since it was all roleplayed very well with kiwiee.

I am more neutral with this being accepted, but if people really want him back I will approve of it.

Offline @Mmmaaattt94

• Britfag #1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 05:37:46 PM »
I just read the logs. It shows him telling 5 units to move who didnt respond, his yelling was well within rights, also Abbott if SD were met it still doesnt need 5 units and if they dont respond shouting is needed. Also the 10-99 was a small mistake, the sitation it was done in however shouldnt of happened. There wasnt any grounds for an amputation and i will happily give log evidence if you want it but im sure Karma can find it if he thinks he must. I think that this is no reason for a PK or even a punishment.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 05:59:41 PM »
Just gonna throw this out here,

Abbott pks a perfectly good roleplayer who atleast put an effort into the CCA.  But yet:

Lets this guy troll in IC and only gives him a warning and lets him keep his char and all. AND VOIDS THE RP.

If you dont think thats fucked up i dont know what is.

5% Warning - Dont post in threads your not directly involved in.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:35:06 PM by ?=CG=?Mmmaaattt94 »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 07:21:02 PM »
How can I act on that if I have never seen it or have been reported to about it.

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
I was one of the units protecting abbot while he was doing the PK, I was also one of the units he yelled at, he DID take the action needed, the 10-103M was complying, there was no need for 6 units to be around her, when he did tell us to back off, many didnt listen. Ye yelled at us to keep moving, so we eventually did, next thing I know I was called to the HCMR to protect abbot while he did it. (ICly). I Do think the reason of this PK was wrong.

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 09:48:00 AM »
After much thinking, I decided on the grounds that it can be roleplayed and everyone wants him back, to accept the unPK. 713 survived the attempted amputation and was taken to a stasis pod and put into extended stasis to recover.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal