Author Topic: Steve 'Mason' Johnson's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1063 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Steve 'Mason' Johnson's Civil Authority Application
« on: December 01, 2011, 03:22:07 PM »
Steve 'Mason' Johnson's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Jesusfreak

IC Character Name: Steve 'Mason' Johnson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Steve had been loyal to the Universal Union since he got his first ration. His dream was to become a member of the Civil Workers Union, but it required a Loyalist status which he did not had at the moment. He asked an officer who was patrolling, how he was able to be loyal to the Universal Union. The officer said he could earn the points by reporting uncivil behavior or do help to clean the plaza. When the officer was done he continued his patrol. Steve decided to get a request device as he thought it could be the fastest way to became loyal. His first time he used the device on a group who sold suspicious items he got injured as one of them noticed him. The help did not come as he requested and ended to get beaten in a corner.
But Steve did not give up so easily. He started to shine shoes for the Combine Civil Authority who started to give him points for his work. Steve began to be recognized by the Combine Civil Authority who let him shine their boots. Steve slowly began to be back where he was at the start and started again to report crimes. This time he saw the same group he got beaten by, who went to a restricted area near the canals. A group of Civil Protection units came and started to search the canals.           They returned with four of the members who were tired. Steve carefully went to the officer how was in charge. He earned three points from the report and got his loyalist armband applied to his arm. He was now loyal to the Universal Union.
Steve started to change his mind to join the Civil Workers Union after plenty of days when he got his loyalist armband. His friend Lela manages to join the CWU without a Loyalist armband. It made him sad as he made a lot of time and work to earn this armband for nothing. He walked down the Plaza carrying his armband, when he noticed a paper on windows near the benches. He reads it and made him realize, he was able to join the Combine Civil Authority.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Calm, willing to die to save another unit, Trustworthy, lawful, pure, helpful, loyal

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me, I am expecting the CCA to be a very drastic change to my normal HL2RP, it will be more fun and probably challenging at first, although I am willing to do it. Normal HL2RP as a citizen is fun but can get to be boring. I think I'm ready to take the next step in my RP. I personally think the CCA will be a bit challenging due to being told the hard work by a CCA officer OOC’ly. I understand there are a lot of rules to being a CCA, but I am willing to follow them all.

My character expects to live his life better than it is right now as a Citizen who is loyal. He expects to be able to help society and keep the city clean of criminality. He is hoping to make it safer for citizens to live their live normal. He hopes to gain a little respect from other citizens, and would probably enjoy their fear if he is lucky to gain a higher rank. He will expect a hard new life, under the combines rule, but he is also ready to face it. He expects to get trained. He expects that he will teach from the start, when he joins the Combine Civil Authority. She expects hard training from the start that can prepare her for what is waiting for her in the future.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Steve was born in Aylsham in England where grew up as the youngest child out of three. His mother and father took care for him till he was ready to primary school. He started to play football with the others in his class and soon he started to go to football after school. He wasn’t the best on the team, but he manages to score a few goals in a tournament against other teams. He stopped as he started on collage where he studied chemistry as he wished to become a doctor. He met a girl named Lela who started to be his best friend.
When Steve was 20 years old he continued together with Lela in the university where they studied medicine, and ended with a character over the average. Lela asked Steve to stay with her, but Steve had already deiced his journey to work on a hospital in America. He worked their till the Seven hour war started. He heard strange noises and explosions. He went outside with many others who also heard the noises. He knew it was not an attack from terrorist as he knew from the twin towers. Aliens and spaceships started to cover most of the skies. Many buildings got destroyed. He started to run to the nearest bunker to protect him from the falling ruins of the high-rise blocks. After 7 hours he got captured by the so called combine and the earth surrendered.
The 29-years old Steve sits in his apartment where he write in his diary. Someone started to knock on the door and get Steve’s attention. “Who is it?” Steve asked. “It’s me! Lela” a voice said behind the door. Steve sighed and went to the door and unlocked it. The door opens and Lela comes in front Steve with her CWU Commander tier on. “What do you want?” Steve asked sighed. “I want to talk, about you and your application to CCA.” Steve smashes his hand on the table, “I won’t let you take my application as you did last time!” Lela takes a step back and says, “But…But…But it’s not good for you!” Steve looks at her eyes. “Why?...WHY?!” Steve’s head begins to be red in anger, “Be…because I…love you.” Lela says with low voice. Steve sighed and takes his application under his arm as he pass Lela with a mumbling voice “PDA.”

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
4 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1-2 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
6-8 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT+1

5. In what country do you live?
Denmark

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
The best RP I remembered was in outlands when a blizzard event started. I was in a group with few others who managed to survive as we moved to a bunker.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Steve 'Mason' Johnson
CID: 33598
Height: 5'6
Hair Colour brown
Eye Colour: green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 175
Mental Distinctions: Casual, Calm
Mental Defects: Atychiphobia (Fears Failure)
Mental Advantages: Coordinated, Determined
Notable Qualities: None

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Never

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
The reason I want to join the Metro-Police is to protect and serve the community. Instead of reporting, I want to take real action against anti-citizens. The more off the streets, the safer it is for the rest of the civilized people.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Steve 'Mason' Johnson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Steve 'Mason' Johnson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 09:55:04 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...