Author Topic: [11/13/2011] MC2 Update  (Read 3593 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[11/13/2011] MC2 Update
« on: November 13, 2011, 05:38:03 PM »

Hello my minecraftians today we have released a update!

• Added MCMMO Back in, its permissions work now too.
    • Updated webauction to its latest build
    • WebAuction will now take 1% of your earning from someone buying a item, this will not work if your item is less than 1 coin.
    • WebAuction will now charge 0.02 a item, a day for storage in the mailbox.  This will not charge auctions
    • WebAuctions will now expire after 10 days.

• Added BuyCraft - Many packages will be added soon but the current ones can be seen by typing "/purchase"
      • Added BukkitInventoryTools  this will allow you to make your own books, have a backpack, a portable workbench, and sort and stack items that cant be stacked.  This will be a package in buycraft.
      • Capes are now finished and added to BuyCraft[/color]
        • Updated Citizens(NPCs)
        • NPC's will eventually be a package in BuyCraft[/color]
          • Added Cauldrons
          • Cauldrons will be available in BuyCraft soon.[/color][/color]
          • Updated mChat
          • MChat will now display your rank in the scoreboard(tab)

• Updated BukkitPermissions with the following changes:
          • Fixed Gold from having every Falsebook IC
          • Admins can no longer use all WorldEdit commands.
          • Admins can now kick,ban,mute and more.  Sorry for the wait.
          • Added mobdisguise for admins to disguise themselfs.  Press (~) in spoutcraft to launch the menu.

• Done some changes to MobArena:
          • Boss wave has been fixed and now works
          • Silverfish wave has been fixed
          • Overall hardness of the game increased

Update is already out please do enjoy!

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
          • Gold Member
          • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
            • View Profile
            • Awards
          Re: [11/13/2011] MC2 Update
          « Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 06:26:45 PM »
          its about time! j/k good work.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
          • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
            • View Profile
            • Awards
          « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 08:00:18 PM »
          Coming Soon!

The ability to write books!

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
          • Gold Member
          • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
            • View Profile
            • Awards
          « Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 02:24:17 PM »
          You forgot to take everything that is under tetlol and set it to Krystalneka... tetlol is not my account, Krystalneka is....  I joined it today and got mad D:

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
          • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
            • View Profile
            • Awards
          « Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 08:53:55 PM »
          You forgot to take everything that is under tetlol and set it to Krystalneka... tetlol is not my account, Krystalneka is....  I joined it today and got mad D:
          ^ lol
          But yeah, it's great to see that the mob disguise works, although I can't tell it myself since it shows me in my skin when I do the F3 view. Although the book writing, that's going to be a little funny for some people, although I could probably make my own book with a list of warps. I'm also kinda shocked that you added a silverfish mass mob wave like I sarcastically suggested in-game. XD
          "Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
          "RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
          For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
            • View Profile
            • Awards
          « Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 08:58:18 PM »
          ^ lol
          But yeah, it's great to see that the mob disguise works, although I can't tell it myself since it shows me in my skin when I do the F3 view. Although the book writing, that's going to be a little funny for some people, although I could probably make my own book with a list of warps. I'm also kinda shocked that you added a silverfish mass mob wave like I sarcastically suggested in-game. XD
          If you think thats a joke just survive till wave 20.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
          • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
            • View Profile
            • Awards
          « Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 09:45:28 PM »
          ^ lol
          If you think thats a joke just survive till wave 20.
          I have seen people that survived wave 20 and the rest died on wave 23 I think it was, god though, I was the chef for that party XD
          "Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
          "RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
          For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 12:10:57 PM »
          If Towny is added I'll play a lot more :D
          Don't know how to play HL2:RP?
          Check out my guide, it may help you! :D
          http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5783.0

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
            • View Profile
            • Awards
          « Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 06:02:15 PM »
          Towny sucks, I don't like it it has no use whatsoever. It's just a fancy plugin.

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 06:41:14 PM »
          Stops griefers and can add some good RP.
          (Villagers working to pay their taxes etc...)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
          • Gold Member
          • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
            • View Profile
            • Awards
          « Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 08:24:33 PM »
          Stops griefers and can add some good RP.
          (Villagers working to pay their taxes etc...)

MC != RP

We have something much better then towny. It's called Regions. Superadmins are able to create a region for your village/house by your request and they can make it any size possible without having to pay for it.

Nerohead ville uses this which works perfectly. The entire village is covered with a region only accessable by me and Crap-Head. Then when someone buys/rents a house/piece of land, I create a new region on that house/land, add them as member of that region and set Neroheadville as parent. That way they can build within their own region but not in the rest of our village. Works perfectly.
          Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 09:39:50 PM »
          I like Towny, I'm more used to it and it's user controlled, plus I can have a bunch of slaves living in my castle paying me monehz >:D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal