Author Topic: Thomas Walton's Civil Authority Application  (Read 979 times)

ROGRastZach9

Thomas Walton's Civil Authority Application
« on: November 11, 2011, 01:08:15 PM »
Thomas Walton's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: cadet rogzachrast9

IC Character Name: Thomas Walton

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 I'm just tired of being pushed arounrd by combines. I want to do the pushing around  and arrest and keping the server in rp. cause thats really want the cps are there for i mean there also there to kept the rp feeling real. I also want to join cause I love cps better than other the other combines.
 The really big reason I want to join and why I applyed is because I just want to kept the server Role playing. i hate how people come in a gae and ruin everyones fun. I hate douche bags like that. Most of them do it just to get banned  but its not funny I liked to see them sit in a cell for a couple hours till hey learn this this role playing is the fucking boom and will fuck you up if you try to mess with it.
 Another reason why I want to join is just because I want to give signing up a shot this server is the best i've seen and its really nice. When I frist joined they thought me everything about role playing and that was really cool because i played on another server like this one and they nevr even helped me the admins just banned me  for a few mineutes then I got back n and I got banned forever. Also I want to give the sign up a shot cause everytime I sign up for something I always get turned down so just really look over my form and give a ture answer on what you think.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy, Army disapilend ( that's how he was rasied before the & hour war happend), honest, corrupt, (Almost pure) Evil, proper/ appropate, ,(I dont know if this one counts as a trait but im going to put it in anyway) Loves to wear uniforms.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 I think its going to be like a virus of some sort spread and the cops are qurrentineing the world and they can only give out food that they kjnow doesnt have the virus in it. Also it might be like a war is going o n and the cops are locking down the city and taking over. Or maybe it the apocaplise and the police are ty to kept  the world alive by kepting the citys strict.
So yeah it going to be like that mixed together but the main part  that i think its going to feel like is The life of a Civil Protection. Cause thats what its about right. Yeah I think it's going to be fun to see how a combine's day is.  

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Zachary T. Walton a man whos parents were killed in the 7 hour war. his life juryed on but he never hated the combines he enjoyed there presence here. No one knows why but he never got in any trouble with them always helped them when they needed it and always did what they asked. he grew up in an appartment in Germany as a young boy he was though many things and for some reason never got in trouble or any bad situations he just applyed for the military and was on a waiting list. Then one day he woke up this parents in the living room watching the news and they toled him what has happend the earth has been taken over by aliens. he fell to the ground shaken with fear. $ years after the war him and his wife who got married before the war lived in germany  city 67 aka berlin they had a nice life and felt good the combines feed them well there. On september morning CPs burst into the house and told him to pack his stuff so he did and was put on a train never knowing where he was going his wife stayed for the combines never  knew they where married. Nown he just trys to find some way to get contact with her so he think that Civil protection job will work.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 2 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
A month

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Almost a month

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
United states of america

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I guess being a good Civil protection I was good as one on dark rp I bet I could do good on serious rp.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Thomas Walton
CID: 25920
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Hair Colour dark brown
Eye Colour: dark brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 119
Mental Distinctions: sovle problems quick
Mental Defects: A.D.D
Mental Advantages: Solve cases quick.
Notable Qualities: above average height, good shot.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
only when given rations.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To kept rp alive in this server and to help the role playing cause.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Thomas Walton hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thomas Walton's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 01:50:39 PM »
UNIT: 584
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: OfC(A)
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Thomas Walton
Citizen Identification Number: 25920

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application fails to follow proper grammar requirements. Applicant has insufficient post count. Question 1 doesn't meet requirements (grammar and sense). Question 2 doesn't meet requirements. Question 3 is missing sense and is not properly detailed. Question 4 is not meeting length requirement. Question 6 is missing sense. (//It was IC, not OOC) ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.NOVA-OfC(A).584
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal