Author Topic: A note to all inactive CWU members.  (Read 6717 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A note to all inactive CWU members.
« on: November 07, 2011, 09:26:25 PM »
My chars going to be fixed eventually, and i expect to get this boat active again with or without you.  You can choose to be active again or take the exit door to my right and be blacklisted.  Im deeply ashamed its gotten to this, i have only seen one CWU On in a week.

James has had other stuff to do so the fault of the inactivity really lies on me, i shouldve known everyone would lazy off if i went inactive.

Well shits about to change.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A note to all inactive CWU members.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 09:36:49 PM »
I hope you take no offence to this, but I have a CP unit which requires me to stay on for some time. Point is, I have another character that I need to spend time on or lose. I will try to get on the CWU as much as possible.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 09:38:56 PM »
I hope you take no offence to this, but I have a CP unit which requires me to stay on for some time. Point is, I have another character that I need to spend time on or lose. I will try to get on the CWU as much as possible.
I understand if you got a CCA Char that demands RP, but no ones getting on their CWU Chars even for 20mn.  Its really fucking annoying.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 12:39:35 AM »
I understand if you got a CCA Char that demands RP, but no ones getting on their CWU Chars even for 20mn.  Its really fucking annoying.
Alright, I'll try to get on my CWU some more.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 07:45:20 AM »
What CWU did you see on?

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 07:47:33 AM »
What CWU did you see on?
John Borne (Bus-CmD)

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 07:49:30 AM »
I see. Well I was planning to do some type of business event soon, but never got around to planning it.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 08:00:09 AM »
I'LL try to gt on my CWU, today if  i can since I have a CCA character.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 02:58:08 PM »
Its about time someone addressed this. Honestly, the massive shortage of active CWU really is kinda annoying.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2011, 04:39:57 PM »
Its about time someone addressed this. Honestly, the massive shortage of active CWU really is kinda annoying.
Blame RTLK/the SA population for acting slowly on anything that happens.  Sadly james will not be as active as me because hes not awake during the most popular times.  That means im assuming control.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 03:02:43 AM »
FYI I'm was online yesterday on my CWU char in 45 minutes, but the server was almost empty with only 4 players in it.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 07:23:30 AM »
FYI I'm was online yesterday on my CWU char in 45 minutes, but the server was almost empty with only 4 players in it.
Thats understandable, i dont expect you to be on if theres less than 15 people on.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 08:04:45 AM »
Thats understandable, i dont expect you to be on if theres less than 15 people on.

Try to get Monkey open CWU apps again, to gain more CWU  workers.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »
Yeah, I was going to suggest this to Monkey, I've had quite a few citizens come up to me and ask how to apply for CWU.
We also need to add more things for CWU to do, I mean people come on CWU, and get bored with general making shops or sitting around until someone gets hurt.
We need new ideas.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 02:14:53 PM »
Naa, he hired around 25 new CWU members and I only think we are around 6 back online...

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal