Author Topic: [11/04/2011] HRP update  (Read 5228 times)

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[11/04/2011] HRP update
« on: November 04, 2011, 11:17:11 AM »
Harbor RolePlay
Server Update

- Fixed scalable sign text. Text now 'wraps' around the sign properly.

- Added Fatigue while swimming in the ocean.
  This means you cannot swim the ocean without a boat or you will get exhausted and die. A bar will appear when fatigue sets in.

- Helicopters no longer get weapons by default.
  You can buy the weapons pack for it at the Black Market Dealer NPC for $45000.

- Helicopters have a limit of 12 rockets. After they are all used up, you can only use the mounted turret.
  You can restock the rockets for your helicopter at the Black Market Dealer NPC if you own a weapons pack for your helicopter.

There were a lot of updates and bugfixes made for HRP daily from it's reinstatement, but I'm not putting them on the list.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:21:34 AM by *anonim* »
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [11/04/2011] HRP update
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 11:40:10 AM »
Hell yeah. The helicopter update is very nice.

Good job Tommy ;)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 12:55:19 PM »
Good to know it's harder to obtain weapons for your helicopter to stop the RDMing. I only would've made the price around 75/100k to make it more rare, as 45k is really easy to obtain, meaning soon enough there will be a lot of players with weapons again.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Joey Skylynx

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 02:11:28 PM »
Now all we need is some form of cannons for ship vrs. ship warfare

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 03:54:17 PM »
Good to know that I have to spend in-game money for a gold benefit... What is thiw world coming to.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 04:03:59 PM »
It's hard enough
 to get 210k for the heli. Now its 255k? Gay.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 04:04:40 PM »
Good to know that I have to spend in-game money for a gold benefit... What is thiw world coming to.
What.

This change was needed, because people abused it too much.
Stop assuming things.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 04:19:36 PM »
Couldn't you just have removed their helis -.- although it's probably not that simple.

Offline YellowBanana

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 05:08:23 PM »
Hell fucking yes  8)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 05:38:01 PM »
So if one member abuses it means we all abuse? Thought not, I see this extremely unfair to the faithful, rule abiding gold members who don't abuse.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 11:26:44 PM »
So if one member abuses it means we all abuse? Thought not, I see this extremely unfair to the faithful, rule abiding gold members who don't abuse.

Be happy we didn't take away the entire heli. Be happy you still get to use a heli without weapons until you got 45k which you get in a few hours.
Don't make a big deal out of this. As I said earlier, I would've suggested it even more expensive.
And no, not just because one guy abused it. It was abused way to often, and way to many people. If the server had 10+ players, the air above the sea turned into a battlefield. Literally.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2011, 10:18:06 AM »

Be happy we didn't take away the entire heli. Be happy you still get to use a heli without weapons until you got 45k which you get in a few hours.
Don't make a big deal out of this. As I said earlier, I would've suggested it even more expensive.
And no, not just because one guy abused it. It was abused way to often, and way to many people. If the server had 10+ players, the air above the sea turned into a battlefield. Literally.
Then all admins should be forced to lose their weapons and rebuy it's only fair.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2011, 11:32:57 AM »

Then all admins should be forced to lose their weapons and rebuy it's only fair.
What are you talking about? We don't get free stuff. We have to pay for everything just like any other player.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2011, 11:47:17 AM »

What are you talking about? We don't get free stuff. We have to pay for everything just like any other player.
I have no proof that you do get free stuff but I think its safe to assume you get all benefits as donators if not more.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2011, 11:57:27 AM »

I have no proof that you do get free stuff but I think its safe to assume you get all benefits as donators if not more.
They don't, atleast until I fix it.
Stop assuming things.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal