Author Topic: Possibly Returning  (Read 7089 times)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Possibly Returning
« on: October 29, 2011, 09:51:41 PM »
After a long leave from Catalyst Gaming, I feel the need to come back for quite a few reasons:

1. I've finished my term as "Co-Owner", if you will, at Virtual Freedom, and feel that going there was a huge mistake on my behalf. I realize now that most of what RoflWaffle says about people, especially when it comes to Albert, is true.
2. Now that I'm free from doing any kind of "forum work" for any community, Catalyst Gaming is the only one that interests me.
3. I've come to like HL2RP a bit since trying the server out for the first time and would rather return to the community to better understand the customs that come along with the gamemode.
4. I miss Catalyst Gaming, and my biggest regret was leaving my highly honored position as a Developer. I feel that I helped get this community started with RoflWaffle, as I was indeed the person who actually created his forum account when making the forums. Although that doesn't mean anything directly to the community, it tells me personally that I can say that I did something that affected this community's history.

I still think back to the reason I left Catalyst Gaming, and can't believe what I was thinking to give it all up. RoflWaffle was indeed a big factor for my leaving, but believe it or not, I have talked to him quite often even after my leave.

I hope that some (hopefully all) of you will accept my return to Catalyst Gaming. This return does not mean I automatically want to be named "Developer" again, but it does mean that I hope that I can contribute enough to be named such a position in the future, along with maybe becoming an Administrator in game as well. For anyone who would like to review my leave thread, created on June 10, 2011, please click here.

Thanks for reading, and I hope all of the past has been cleared up. If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to ask below.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Possibly Returning
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 09:59:23 PM »
Oh behalf of the CG Brony Pack i welcome your hopefull return to CG.

I really missed you, when you left it felt like a part of CG fell off.  And it really did.  I hope that you can build your trust back up with the community and be what you were, a helper. 

<3 Vizion

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 10:03:00 PM »
Oh behalf of the CG Brony Pack i welcome your hopefull return to CG.

I really missed you, when you left it felt like a part of CG fell off.  And it really did.  I hope that you can build your trust back up with the community and be what you were, a helper. 

<3 Vizion

Although I'm not a fan of ponies, nonetheless I appreciate what you said :). Thanks a lot.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 10:26:11 PM »
Welcome back Vizion.  I will make sure you have your chance at your title again, but I will make you work for it :3

Again, welcome back!

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 10:39:04 PM »
I will make you work for it :3

:P Trevor (Somone77) is already on that.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 10:59:14 PM »
He doesn't have the oomph to have the power to give the rank out. :P

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 04:55:23 AM »
Welcome back mate, we've had our clashes but you're still an alright guy and its good to have back another oldfag along side us.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 05:12:42 AM »
Oh boy!

Welcome back Vizion! Hopefully this means I can get free graphics work without having to pay you :3

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 05:33:24 AM »
I say, Rofls homework is gonna be needing work again Vizion.

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 09:31:13 AM »
Welcome back mate, we've had our clashes but you're still an alright guy and its good to have back another oldfag along side us.

Yeah, it's been a while, Raiden. How've you been?

Oh boy!

Welcome back Vizion! Hopefully this means I can get free graphics work without having to pay you :3

Hah, I'm already working on different images for CG already, so I can't imagine I would think of charging anyone for extras. I'd rather work for fun.

I say, Rofls homework is gonna be needing work again Vizion.

Banana.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 09:49:24 AM »
Oh hai der. I see you don't like Albert? Shit we can be besties. Anyways I believe I've ran into you a few times before, however hadn't got to know you all that well.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2011, 09:56:44 AM »
Welcome back vizioN! Good to see you again.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 10:24:49 AM »
Hi, welcome back home!
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2011, 11:00:56 AM »
Well, I left for VF, then came back. I couldn't really resist the fact the ocrp is well really fun. And I too am getting into HL2RP. I also would like to say sorry to RoflWaffle and hope I can develup a mutural understanding that I'm better now. I used to get all pissed about OCRP, not realizing that its semi-serious. Now I realize that, OCRP is a lot better. With patience, I was able to start a RP riot, THAT DIDN'T GO WRONG. I noticed that if I stick with what I really want, and be pataient, we can all make a better Catalyst Gaming. So, lets not complain about this and have some fun, in a community that has great values.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 06:07:50 PM »
Welcome back Vizion.  Haven't seen you for quite awhile.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal