Author Topic: I want to know, how are citizens getting weapons (minges)  (Read 3967 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
I want to know, how are citizens getting weapons (minges)
« on: October 18, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »
I want to know how are MInGES getting weapons, and then managing to ram every one on the server. It confuses me, since this happen two days straight. Minutes ago a. Citizen had a crossbow and rdmd everyone, then another citizen rdmd  with a smg.

tL;dr how are minges managing to get these weapons?
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I want to know, how are citizens getting weapons (minges)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 08:55:02 PM »
Simple fact is the circulation of weapons in the server/city is bull shit. No one, I mean absolutely no one should have weapons in the plaza and or the entire city. It needs to be fixed, and the only way this is going to happen is enforcing a restriction on the current flow of weapons so that only admins (SA's) and high command have the ability to spawn weapons. Not one citizen should have heavyBM.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 09:26:10 PM »
I don't think we should get rid of all weapons. I mean, it is Half Life 2 RP. You are not going to make everyone happy in that situation, there will be violence sometimes. Just record the weapon minges and get them banned. I agree that it does get ridiculous sometimes.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 09:29:32 PM »
I think only trusted Rogers should have weaponry
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 11:29:23 PM »
90% of the time, trusted players are admins
because most of the time, they've earned it through months of activity, roleplay, and dedication both in-game and on the forums

But when we give the trusted-players-who-happen-to-be-admins-as-well nice things, everybody promptly shits their pants and cries elitism at the top of their goddamned lungs
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 11:31:54 PM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline Calstifer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 12:55:16 AM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:48:01 AM by Calstifer-Good night & Good luc »

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 12:46:02 AM »
Yes, I still wonder how a minge chunked a gernade at my door because I did not open it.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 05:52:10 PM »
Anyways, if guns are only found in the Outlands, and you can't get your character back into the city if its on Outlands, how are they getting these weapons into the city?

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 01:05:19 AM »
Well, they could've done what "Monster" did today. Claim to a cp that someone like Rofl told them to be in the armory and that CP (if not wise enough to question him further) could easily let a troll in.
After "Monster" was banned today for impersonating Rofl (which, had I not done the 5-second research, I would've fell for as well), he told me that he already owned other servers and was "just trolling" CGHL2RP.

Moral of the story: If someone /pms you saying "<Insert admin here> said I need to be in the armory/have guns", ask them to make <insert said admin> add you on steam and tell you themself. Even then, make sure to check the "admin"'s steam profile against the profile that's linked to the CG forums.

TL;DR It's potentially due to the fact that people neglect to check their fax
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:07:54 AM by The Butt Inspector »

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 03:06:58 PM »
Well, they could've done what "Monster" did today. Claim to a cp that someone like Rofl told them to be in the armory and that CP (if not wise enough to question him further) could easily let a troll in.
After "Monster" was banned today for impersonating Rofl (which, had I not done the 5-second research, I would've fell for as well), he told me that he already owned other servers and was "just trolling" CGHL2RP.

Moral of the story: If someone /pms you saying "<Insert admin here> said I need to be in the armory/have guns", ask them to make <insert said admin> add you on steam and tell you themself. Even then, make sure to check the "admin"'s steam profile against the profile that's linked to the CG forums.

TL;DR It's potentially due to the fact that people neglect to check their fax

If Rofl wanted guns, he could either Noclip his way in there, or spawn them, as can most admins.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »
If Rofl wanted guns, he could either Noclip his way in there, or spawn them, as can most admins.

This guy never said he was Rofl to me in-game. He just edited his steam profile after I asked him to tell Rofl to add me on steam. lol
Basically he was trying to be two different people (himself and Rofl) at the same time.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 03:33:42 PM »

This guy never said he was Rofl to me in-game. He just edited his steam profile after I asked him to tell Rofl to add me on steam. lol
Basically he was trying to be two different people (himself and Rofl) at the same time.

Now that is Derp.
Either way. Minges get guns just cause.
It's never planned, and it's never usually anyone's fault. It wouldn't suprise me if they're mingegrabbed after RDM.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

resistance0123

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 05:07:01 PM »
Really weapons for minges is just wrong. Minges are the people that just RDM regular people for no real good reason, but the weapons themselves are needed, it's just who's using them. It's a world of violence, there's guns. No matter where the "minges" got their weapons it would probably be allowed.

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 06:46:14 AM »
Ehh, in the city, the only people holding and using weapons are the members of the Universal Union and their affiliates. The war is over, you're now in the middle of the occupation and everything is very restricted and organized.

Hence, hardly anyone other than UU members would have access to weaponry.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 06:48:29 AM »
Not to mention the city does in fact have confiscation fields.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal