Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Introduction
« on: October 17, 2011, 12:05:17 AM »
Name: Tyler Alvarado
Access Code: RoxorPlox
Decryption Key: md980j42no2bjifu90ch

Decrypting...
Decrypting...
Decrypting...

File Decrypted

Ok, so I was bored.  As you can tell by that.  But I digress.

Hi all!  My name, depending on how well I know you, is either RoxorPlox (steam) or Tyler Alvarado (HL2RP) and I honestly don't care which you call me.

I am a newfag here at CG, but not in HL2RP or Roleplay for that matter.  I've done my time in a few different servers, both HL2RP and some more... shall we say unserious servers.  HL2RP is one of the better ones out there.  And the CG HL2RP server is nice with all the different additions such as the character creation guide when you create a new character, as well as some of the useful guides inside the directory.

Anyway, back to the actual introduction.  I am not really too average a player, I play to play, but I also do like to play around with the scripts themselves.  Yes, I am a lua coder, as well as a web coder and slightly know a few other games such as the CSS coding of EventScripts Classic and EventScripts Python.

Anyway, hope to have some fun here.  Plan on getting a signature here soon, just don't want any generic shit.  If anyone does signatures, I would love one special, PM me.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 06:49:03 AM »
Welome to CG, enjoy your stay.

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 11:10:49 AM »
Welcome, always nice to see an experienced HL2 Roleplayer.
If you ever have any questions about the forums or how our CCA/CWU works, PM me on Steam/In-game (John Bourne)/Forums.
Hope to see you in-game.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »
Welcome to CG.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 03:45:55 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal