Author Topic: Request Devices  (Read 4212 times)

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Request Devices
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 01:41:19 PM »
Note: This is NOT directed to the entire CCA.  I know that because I was with Ghost when certain officers were just ignoring the requests, and they were most definitely in the correct format.  How could you be busy and not be able to respond to a request if all you're doing is patrolling the plaza?  I'm gonna leave it with this; I just think some officers expect someone else to respond to requests so they don't bother.

Simple solution. If you(not directed at you) don't see anything in the radio regarding the request(i.e. 935 responding to request), then I'd assume noone is going to and do it myself.

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 01:55:04 PM »
Also note that this was not in the slums it was in a simple area right next to the nexus...Apartment block A and I must have saw 2-3 officers walking by doing nothing and it was no gun I reported in it was a pipe that could be a melee weapon and I actually said "Officer." They would say "What?" Then i'd say "I have just reported level 1 contraband and possible rebel activity." And they /me looks at the man jumping on fence and turns around going after him.

I was like o.O?

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 02:22:24 PM »
Do you remember the unit's digits?

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 02:41:31 PM »
Not really but i'm pretty sure it wasn't a NOVA one and it was an 04+...

Offline idiedie2

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2011, 12:33:16 PM »
Agreed, i requested a lot of things on my loyalist character non where responded to. Maybe the C.P need to make one patrol squad that will respond to requests at any given time, while patrolling normally of course.
You're only delaying the inevitable. I have the Tacitus. I am invincible. The Tacitus told me of Tiberium missiles, of invulnerable flying ships, of real-time genetic mutation. More than alien. More than human! The next step in our evolution as a species!

Offline {DGAF} zallzool

• DGAF Erryday
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2011, 05:07:46 PM »
I agree, I have also reported things like resistance meetings.  No one show up.

Phil Wolf

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2011, 11:44:12 PM »
I agree but The CCA does have many things to do the least they could do is pm you or give a reason to them not being there.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal