Author Topic: <::||GEAR.203 Private Logs||::>  (Read 12058 times)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||GEAR.203 Private Logs||::>
« on: October 09, 2011, 01:50:12 AM »
UNIT: 203
DIVISION: UNION
CLEARANCE: RCT
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000001

<::||Well, this is my first day in the CCA, and I have to say, it was wonderful! First I got my unifrom on, which I have to say is quite comfortable compared to the standard citizen clothing, and then was trained into how to be a proper CCA unit. You know, etequite, rank autherizations, ect. Unfortantly, when we were almost done with rank autherizations, A judgement waiver went off. We had to stop there and I watched as 227, the OfC who was teaching me, ran off and performed his civic duty. *sigh is heard* I didn't get to particpate in the Judgement waiver because I am a recruit. But maybe next Judgement waiver. Anyways, after it ended, 227 finished teaching me about rank autherizations and allowed to patrol with a 570, hes a recruit just like me. He did most of the stuff, like tieing and beating citizens. He did as if he had no emotion, I don't understand it. I-I don't think I can do something like that yet, just... I can't do it. Then, an asian woman kept saying that some man was harassing her, we never found him but we're still searching. All she said is that he was bald, big help that is. So, after that, 570 went into stasis (I presume) and I was paired up with an 03, 350 I think. We patrolled for a bit and found a mentally imperfect man, stating he went to a store to buy a whore. *laughs* he said it so hystericly though! It was kind of funny. but it quickly became unfunny when I realized he was getting a level 1 verdict. For mental imperfection and UPA. So we took him into the Nexus and after getting his data down, 350 went in and beat him until he was unconcsious. Because we weren't autherized to amputate him. I felt bad for the guy, I mean, I would guess it wasn't his fault. So then me and 350 went outside to deal with some kind of mix up and after we were done, I asked to check on the prisoner and he said I could. I went inside and tapped the glass door thing. Just to make sure he was alive. He was, we talked for a bit before 350 and another unit, 060 I believe. Came in, when then 350 went again and beat him, again. I closed my eyes through both beatings, still not used to that part of the CCA yet. So now I am making this log after the second beating of the mentally imperfect man. I really like being in the CCA, I feel as if I have purpouse now...
||::>Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C11.CCA.UNION-RCT.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:18:59 AM by Darkshifter98 »
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||RCT 203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 04:41:31 PM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000002

<::||Okay, lots of things have happened in the past day, so I'll just talk about the big parts. 099 was under attack by anti-citizens, I rushed off with 227 to assist, we got into arrest postions, me being almost directly behind Anton, a resistance leader, but before I could ask him to get on the wall, 227 shot him with his shotgun and got blood on my vest, eugh, I hope I can get it cleaned. 060 said just to ask the CWU, I hope hes right. Detained a black man for trespassing, malcompliance and audio violations. but he seemed differernt then the other people I detained, he thought me and him were 'friends'. I felt bad when I detained him, but he was making things worse when a fellow unit was wounded. Went in on some kind of murder case with 435, 313, and 060. This guy killed another guy and it was... messy. We managed to detain and take him to treatment, me and 060 dragged him to the treatment and waited until 435 arrived. 435 told us to leave and we did so, I don't want to know what he did to him in there. So after that me and 060 detained a mental case, a 10-103M, so we dragged him to treatment to. We arrived just as 435 was amputating the murder we detained earlier. When a call went out from 313 that he needed backup at the CWU. I asked 060 to take care of the 10-103M and rushed off to the CWU building. When I got there, the anti-citizen was a CWU worker! he supplied medkits to anti-citizens, that monster! As well as disrespecting me, 313, 227, and the CWU in the building. The Ex-worker kept yelling audio violations that 227 had to shoot him in the leg with his shotgun, which I looked away from. He fell to the ground and 227 picked him, which I did. Before walking out, I gave a friendly nod to the workers, and walked towards the nexus with the man on my shoulders. We then dropped him off in treatment and threw him in the gasing chamber. Where 227 activated the gas and walked out as the ex-worker exhaled the gas and died a slow, painful, death. Even if he was an anti-citizen, I still feel bad about it. But people will say that you get used to it. I hope I do...
||::>Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:07:33 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 06:58:05 PM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000003

(// Going to try to put an OOC picture to paint a picture to the reader, enjoy.)

<::||Well, today... I did my first amputation. It all started when me and someone else were patrolling, I saw a woman who looked a little young. I was about to tell her to get on the wall but the unit patrolling with me told me she was probably just a late bloomer. I said "Well what if she wasn't?" and added "If I see her again, I'll ask her." When I saw her again, she said she was 18. I dug deeper and she changed it to 19. After a little bit, 01 562 came along and helped us find out her age. Which she was 17, but she was one month from being 18. Then, CmD 11711 came along and told us to take her to treatment. I brought her myself since the unit I was patrolling with had something else to do. When I got to the treatment room, I asked CmD 11711 what to do with her, and he answered over the radio "Amputate." I nodded gravely and told the minor to get in the gasing chamber. I said it was I was sorry for what I was about to do, which she answered with "W-whats going to happen." Then I said "It'll be over soon, I promise." I hovered my hand over the gasing button and asked her if she had any last words. She said to find a woman named Vanessa and tell her she was her best friend. I promised I would and then looked away. Then I punched the button, activating the gas and killing her in 10 seconds flat. I radioed it was over and asked for the containment field to be deactivated. Which it was after a few minutes. I then asked 01 562 if I could find the Venassa woman and tell her the womans final wish. He said I could when we did rations. I decieded to man the terminal, when she came along. I told her what the woman said and she thanked me, she looked sad and, I felt her pain. She walked out with tears in her eyes. But I felt better after doing what she told me to do. Hopefully things will get easier *sigh*...
||::>Saving File As: msg.0000003
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:07:20 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 08:44:15 AM »
//Sorry, but since when have RCTs been able to carry out Level 1 Verdicts even with permission. The RCT authorisations say:

Authorizations:
Authorize level 3 sentences
Carry out level 2 sentences when ordered by unit with authorization
Patrol in a group of at least 2 units (RCT+)

04/03 have authorisation to carry out Level 1 with authorisation, but a RCT cannot administer Level 1 even if he has permission to do so.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 08:52:54 AM »
//Sorry, but since when have RCTs been able to carry out Level 1 Verdicts even with permission. The RCT authorisations say:

Authorizations:

04/03 have authorisation to carry out Level 1 with authorisation, but a RCT cannot administer Level 1 even if he has permission to do so.
time to yell at someone. Namely skeptik

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 08:58:11 AM »

Authorizations:

You must be on drugs if you think a CmD can't order a croot to amputate a citizen.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 09:04:55 AM »

Authorizations:

You must be on drugs if you think a CmD can't order a croot to amputate a citizen.
No, not yet. But the auths are that way for a reason and only the sec can override cause the sec is the one who sets them.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 09:12:38 AM »
Lawl wut. What kind of logic is that? Just because it isn't stated in the Auths doesn't mean they cannot be ordered to do so. You crazy mang.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 09:19:54 AM »
If it has an auth then it requires the auth. And there is an author that allows level 1 verdicts on order.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 09:21:43 AM »
UNIT: 562
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: 01

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Private Message Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: [203]
Subject: [Psychological screening]

<::|| 203; whilst you should not be alarmed, the recent events have drawn to my attention the fragile state of mind of not only yourself, but the other recruits in your cycle. When you next see me in active service report in to me, and I will conduct a brief screening to confirm you meet the unions operational health standards.  ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 492867183
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

//Your not going to fail or lose your character, just giving you the opportunity of extra character development in dealing with amputation. ;)

Offline The Soul Blades ?TSB?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 02:56:41 PM »
// Can I please do the screening? My char is nice, well to units yea, to citizens 099 is an asshole.
Keriah Eckley | Healthy | Cleaning up the city.\\r\\nLucius Orion | Healthy | Hording supplies.

Offline XMasterMoronX

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 09:06:28 PM »

<::|| 203; whilst you should not be alarmed, the recent events have drawn to my attention the fragile state of mind of not only yourself, but the other recruits in your cycle. When you next see me in active service report in to me, and I will conduct a brief screening to confirm you meet the unions operational health standards.  ||::>

//Your not going to fail or lose your character, just giving you the opportunity of extra character development in dealing with amputation. ;)

// Is that a good idea? These logs are supposed to be private... then again I wouldn't trust the CCA network (IC wise) to leave a diary of sorts without thinking that big brother is watching. 

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 10:03:04 PM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000004

(// OOC pic)

<::|| Alright, yesterday I believe, 562, 099, and me found a citizen who was doing a level three violation. 562 decieded to take him to what I like to call "The dark room" in the UCH and beat some sense into him. I didn't hit him as much as 562 or 099 did but, eh, its getting easier. So we were leaving the UCH and this bald man grabbed me from behind and tried to take me away, for reasons unknown. Luckily I managed to yell out "Help!" and 099 must have heard because she turned around and got him off me. After a short scuffle, 562 came in and we were about to take him to detainment, when he lashed out at me. Thats multiple Assualt class 2C's. Which is level 1. So, 562 amputated him and killed him. He told me to watch, I guess to get over amputation. Then, 562 and a GRID unit and me did a short sweep in the slums. We breached the first two floors of one of the buildings. Didn't find anything. On the last door, the GRID unit was the breacher, with me and 562 being the pointmen. But, instead of letting us go in first, he went in first. Which is wrong. Although nothing dangerous was in there, 562 told me to tell the GRID unit the proper way of breaching. After I did, I felt a little proud of myself. After finishing the sweep, I went 10-7. Only to find out that I got a transfer to city 45. Upon reaching City 45, I radioed in for 562, luckily he got transferred here to. I'm glad, I consider 562 my teacher. I'd be a bit lost without him. Anyways, 562 took me to the medbay to examine my mental state after doing my first amputation, but he was busy and an OfC did it. Luckily I wasn't 10-103M, Haha, that would of bad... the OfC said that I had to take three mental classes (or something similar to that) before I'm eligable for promotion. I guess thats fair, since at 04, I'll be getting a 9mm pistol, and I know what that'll be for.
||::>Saving File As: msg.0000004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNION-RCT.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:08:10 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Calstifer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 10:59:38 PM »
-snip-
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:47:52 AM by Calstifer-Good night & Good luc »

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 11:05:43 PM »
// looks like he's trying to type with his palms
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal