Author Topic: Callum Gavintosh's life  (Read 833 times)

Offline [WB] Dixon ^___^

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Callum Gavintosh's life
« on: October 06, 2011, 12:50:35 PM »
Name: Callum Gavintosh, applying for knife skills and finding a 2-3 knifes IC, (I'm new at authing so expect me to be noob, not new at the rp though)

Callum Gavintosh's life: Callum was raised in a rebel group as a young boy, he did not always liked the way the rebels treated other people, so he decided to leave them at the age of 19. He were running from the combine, he had been reported for contraband and conspiracy, right before the combine knocked in his door he managed to escape from the back, he ran as fast as he could with the combine in his back, he tripped and everything became black. He woke up at a foreign place, a man with a mask leaning over him speaking to him, the first 20 seconds he did not hear a thing of what he said, but slowly he began to understand the words comming out of his mouth: Hey, are you okay man? I felt a pain in my forhead, I had a cut and it stung like hell. The next day he got enough strength to stand up from the couch, and he walked out into the living room where the masked man stood up talking with another masked man, he looked at me and said: Our guest have finnaly woke up, again. I walked over to them asking them where I were, they said: First you tell us who you are and we tell you who we are, so I decided to tell them who I were and telling them about my life in a rebel group, the were very understanding and toke me under their wings. Short after they gave me a mask, and told me it had belonged to a very respected man, Alex Frozenlitz, he had got executed a couple of days earlier, the guys were frustrated at the combine over the execution of their friend, I realized my brother that I havent seen for a long time also had the name Alex Frozenlitz, so I asked the guys if he had a scottish accent, and were high, they said yes, and I fell onto my knee, I had lost the only family member I had left, I didnt cry, first I denied it for myself, telling myself it did not happen! But I had to face it, I had lost my beloved brother, I swore revenge at the combine for what they had done. At the age of 25 Ive been caught and beated up by the combine for selling contraband in the slums. I dragged myself back to the apartment and Franko my friend treated my wounds asking what happened? I told him i'd been caught my the combine. At the age of 29 Callum has grown strong mentally, evolved to a lier, afraid of only a gun pointed to his face. He is now wearing a black coat and a black mask. Callum Gavintosh, age: 29.
The proudest dane of CG

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal