Author Topic: The CCA ( Pubic Debate )  (Read 4031 times)

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The CCA ( Pubic Debate )
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 07:14:24 AM »
The CCA is as good as the effort the members make. K done.

Offline El Sofa Fuerte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 01:49:11 PM »
This is good, I have noticed that 04's and even 03's come out of RcT training as poorly trained, citizen brutalizing machines.

You people do realize 03 and even 04 'models' are citizens in uniforms with minor physical augmentations, communications augmentations and some minor reprogramming. I see 04's going around shooting people and pking(this is another issue that needs to be resolved, I noticed 03's taking people in the Nexus for minor things and the next thing I know there is a PK alert.) citizens left and right.

Drake Osiris : Alive

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 07:31:46 PM »
This is good, I have noticed that 04's and even 03's come out of RcT training as poorly trained, citizen brutalizing machines.

You people do realize 03 and even 04 'models' are citizens in uniforms with minor physical augmentations, communications augmentations and some minor reprogramming. I see 04's going around shooting people and pking(this is another issue that needs to be resolved, I noticed 03's taking people in the Nexus for minor things and the next thing I know there is a PK alert.) citizens left and right.

Sorry, but only Admins can PK. Maybe all 04s and 03s are admins but I don't think so.  We don't have augmentations either though. And if you see them randomly shooting people post a BR.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal