Author Topic: Business Commanders Log  (Read 904 times)

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Business Commanders Log
« on: October 03, 2011, 12:54:09 PM »
File: Report
Time: 14:42
Enclosed:
The transfer to City 11 was a success. We managed to move all of our stock over to the new warehouse successfully and had zero damages. This thanks can only go to the Universal Union who managed to get it done, back in the old days you'd expect at least three breakages with two of those being 'misplaced' by the workmen. Our new headquarters has been opened and I must say, in contrast to the old HQ, it seems to have a nicer look to it than its predecessor. I feel like the working conditions are much tighter than they used to be, allowing efficiency to increase. The number of stores in the main street is also far better than City 18. Just yesterday I invested in a store for five-hundred tokens and we are receiving a commission as a result. They have almost reached the money invested and we shall soon see a profit.

In other events, our co-organiser Ted Simmons opened a noodle store, allowing other to franchise it. This business strategy is a key one in bringing the profits in. Soon I hope to invest our profits on advertising our new stores and employment, that way we will only expand. We must be weary with this new city, expanding too quickly may cause us to fall short on our expectations. The members of my division seem to be doing a fine job in their stores, bringing in profits all around. The move has caused many citizens to buy more of our stock. Food sales have seen an increase by 14% compared to the last week in City 18. Our general goods have remained steady, however, as their profits continue to flow in.

I hope to soon create another advertising campaign to bring in new employees and more customers, signs will soon be seen around the street. We have seen some competition from other citizens who wish to sell general goods, in the spirit of competition I believe they will be worthy competitors to gain customers. They seem to be using tactics against us to take customers. I will continue to inspect their sales and finance and see if they stand any chance of remaining open in the future.

Signed
John Bourne - Business Commander

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal