Author Topic: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Who will win?  (Read 19935 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Who will win?
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2011, 03:24:18 PM »
he is famous donator for x22 did you not know
what

Offline Shriio

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2011, 03:27:58 PM »
he is famous donator for x22 did you not know
ffs what are you talking about?
Cerwin Vega AL 1000 x2, NAD Compact Disc Player C 521, NAD Digital Preamplifier 118, NAD Stereo Power Amplifier 128 THX

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 05:25:43 PM »
Both games are going to be good.  BF3 has some things better things than cod, but cod has better things than BF3.  Just play the one you like and don't bitch.  Only will cause flame war *cough* RoflWaffle *cough*- Yes battlefield is more realistic and MW3 is more fast paced and arcade like.  Play the one or ones you like.  You can bitch all you want if you are so simple minded to see the main picture, enjoy flaming while im enjoying the game lol.  Also, all games that come from past games like cods, and the battlefields, the next game is always basically the same thing just with new guns, effects, maps, and etc... So keep raging, i could care less, there's just no point in it.  You all have your own opinion, and this is mine :3.
I'm not flaming. Do you not know the difference between flaming/raging and proving a point? Apparently not. CoD will be a few new maps, the same, shitty, outdated engine and graphics, 90% of the same guns, the same "HURR RUN AROUND A MAP AND QUICKSCOPE LEGIT 360 EVERYTHING", same and/or similar maps, same exact gameplay, yet another mediocre story which will last for 3 hours(considering you are paying 60$, you should get a lot more out of the singleplayer, especially cause the multiplayer is just a complete rip from the last 10 CoDs), and best of all you'll end up paying another 30$ for maps in the future WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE CAME WITH THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH. Have fun wasting 60$.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 05:38:29 PM »
Both games are going to be good.  BF3 has some things better things than cod, but cod has better things than BF3.  Just play the one you like and don't bitch.  Only will cause flame war *cough* RoflWaffle *cough*- Yes battlefield is more realistic and MW3 is more fast paced and arcade like.  Play the one or ones you like.  You can bitch all you want if you are so simple minded to see the main picture, enjoy flaming while im enjoying the game lol.  Also, all games that come from past games like cods, and the battlefields, the next game is always basically the same thing just with new guns, effects, maps, and etc... So keep raging, i could care less, there's just no point in it.  You all have your own opinion, and this is mine :3.
I'm not flaming. Do you not know the difference between flaming/raging and proving a point? Apparently not. CoD will be a few new maps, the same, shitty, outdated engine and graphics, 90% of the same guns, the same "HURR RUN AROUND A MAP AND QUICKSCOPE LEGIT 360 EVERYTHING", same and/or similar maps, same exact gameplay, yet another mediocre story which will last for 3 hours(considering you are paying 60$, you should get a lot more out of the singleplayer, especially cause the multiplayer is just a complete rip from the last 10 CoDs), and best of all you'll end up paying another 30$ for maps in the future WHEN THEY SHOULD HAVE CAME WITH THE GAME TO BEGIN WITH. Have fun wasting 60$.

All im saying is, if you dont like a game for whatever reason, theres no need to complain about it.  Just because you think its the same thing or its a waste of money is your opinion, i respect your opinion its just that you don't need to go "that game sucks, its a waste, etc..." Just play the one you like and just shut up about the other game you don't like.  I'm getting both like i said because they both feature things i like and i myself, dont think its a waste of money.  Saying bad things about one game will only result in a fan-boy war.  You may think its bad, but to others its a great game.

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 05:50:22 PM »

All im saying is, if you dont like a game for whatever reason, theres no need to complain about it. Just because you think its the same thing or its a waste of money is your opinion, i respect your opinion its just that you don't need to go "that game sucks, its a waste, etc..." Just play the one you like and just shut up about the other game you don't like.  I'm getting both like i said because they both feature things i like and i myself, dont think its a waste of money.  Saying bad things about one game will only result in a fan-boy war.  You may think its bad, but to others its a great game.
This is exactly what the thread is about, who will win, you should be able to complain. OP initiated a flame war with the subject of this thread.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 05:57:55 PM »
Well, you can discuss without starting a flame-war.  Just simply state the reason why you will like a game more.  Be like i like bf3 more because i like the story line/feel of the game, or whatever it may be.  Don't be like bf3 is better than mw3 or "mw3 has shitty graphics annd is the same thing and a waste of money."  Just be like, i like it because i think it has better multiplayer, realism, etc...

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 06:08:03 PM »
In my personal preference, I think BF3 will be better, I like both battlefield and modern warfare, but I am a realism junkey, and since battlefield is EXTREMELY realistic... not to mention the amazing graphics and animations and such, so I think it will be better overall... sorry, i'm EXTREMELY tired so I can't really think of a better explanation

I will be getting both though
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2011, 06:13:15 PM »

Posting a picture in a general discussion thread is considered postwhoring. You did it twice. Warning issued ~ Crap-Head
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 06:24:08 PM by *anonim* »

Offline Wolfgang Gartner

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2011, 06:28:15 PM »
BOTH because 1 mw3 looks awsome and fly a drone FINALLY IN A COD GAME and battle 3 has awsome grahics and you get to drive fly and ride a boat yeah thats why BOTH will win

Offline Shoebacca

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 08:16:29 PM »
No? Counter Strike: Global Offensive will knock the water off both of them. Err... I mean Battlefield 3. MW3 still uses that outdated engine, because they are too damn lazy to create another one. All they care about is money. That's it. Unlike Battlefield 3, they take pride in their work. That's why it's so sexy and sleek looking.
Nuoh my God

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 09:19:47 PM »
I wouldn't go so far as to say that Battlefield 3 is "extremely realistic," because it's not. True, it is much more realistic compared to MW3. But I'm not here to argue about realism. The thing that I truly like best about the Battlefield franchise is, like Martinerr expressed earlier, the amount of teamwork that's required to be successful in the game. Each class is perfectly crafted to complement the skills and weaknesses of its peers. While lone-wolf players can be successful, it's a hell of a lot more challenging and discouraging to lone-wolf it than to work as a team. The teamwork encouraged in Battlefield 3 is the most appealing aspect of the game for me.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:34:12 PM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 11:27:06 PM »
I wouldn't go so far as to say that Battlefield 3 is "extremely realistic," because it's not. True, it is much more realistic compared to MW3. But I'm not here to argue about realism. The thing that I truly like best about the Battlefield franchise is, like Martinerr expressed earlier, the amount of teamwork that's required to be successful in the game. Each class is perfectly crafted to complement the skills and weaknesses of its peers. While lone-wolf players can be successful, it's a hell of a lot more challenging and discouraging to lone-wolf it than to work as a team. The teamwork encouraged in Battlefield 3 is the most appealing aspect of the game for me.

Prettu much, and yea, its not as realistic as... say... Arma.... but compared to COD...
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2011, 06:43:21 AM »
ARMA III with Frostbite, best game of 2011.
But that's not part of the topic so we can't, discuss.

Offline Baylife

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 11:05:52 AM »
I have to say mw3 bacause ive played call of duty since world at war.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »
Cod will win but it shouldnt, Its exactly the same as CoD modern warfare 2, Battlefield is the better but CoD will win....
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal