Author Topic: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Who will win?  (Read 19938 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Battlefield 3 vs. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Who will win?
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2011, 03:10:37 PM »
This discussion is kinda like a discussion in a regular school.

Most of the people is with battlefield 3 and if you are with MW3 the entire group goes lol wtfff waste of money BF3 kicks so much more ass than MW3.

Most of you have not even tried MW3 (unless you had the private beta) so you cant really know. You can tell by the trailers and such, but you wont know for sure.

I'm not to bothered about any of the games but if i had to pick id get MW3, dunno why i just like it.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2011, 05:33:27 PM »
Idk why everyone argues and trys to compare two games that are so differen't.  I'll start with the multiplayer, CoD is a fast paced game with mostly small maps.  BF3 is about realism just like ever other Battlefield game.  In BF3 you actually have to take your time, communicate with your team, and use strategies to win.  CoD is just running around the map drop shotting people or quickscoping. In my oppinion, CoD has a great story, and I never really got into the Battlefield story so I can't really say much about it.  In the end people have to realize they're both awesome series, thats the end of it.  It all really comes down to ones oppion when you want to know which is better, but in my eyes they are equal.

Offline Titan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2011, 11:51:26 PM »
Alright, i'm going to say this, only once SKYRIM FTW!!!

But for you who would really like to know it all depends on the person, for example: Average COD player listens to everyone go on about how much better Battlefield 3 will be than MW3, he doesn't want to be different so he goes hating on COD as well, eventually he is convinced and decides to pre order BF3 thinking it will be better than MW3, the beta comes out, he completely sucks shit at it and hates it, because he's running jumping around every corner thinking he can be a one man army, he never plants or defuses the bomb all he wants is to go on a massive killing spree but it doesn't go his way... Bottom line is BF3 is not going to impress the majority of cod players (12 year old boys), yes I am a COD fan boy and have been ever since I played COD but I am taking the BF3 path, I played the beta and enjoyed it, not because of the graphics, but because of the teamwork structure it has to offer, just my opinion hopefully somebody reads it and takes it into consideration.

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »
CoD is good for its singleplayer as I really want to know what happens next. However, multiplayer-wise... Battlefield 3 is far more superior.

Offline Genmlemen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2011, 12:34:17 AM »
Ever since Call of Duty 4, it has been screwing up big-time.
Battlefield 3 looks worth it. But can we get another Medal of Honor?
Nyer

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2011, 04:59:06 PM »
I have no comment on MW3 singleplayer, as I don't know anything about it. But I'm pretty sure that multiplayer is EXACTLY THE GOD DAMN SAME every time.

Battlefield 3 wins with 2 obvious reasons: Destruction 3, and vehicles.
Nuff said.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2011, 05:09:18 PM »
Why can't people just fuck off and understand that they are not the same genre in any way/

BF3 - Large maps, vehicles, much more of a strategic situation.

Mw3 - Run and gun shoot people win game

BF3 has vehicles, Making it require large maps, whereas MW3 has no vehicles, so smaller maps.
BF3 has what, 64 players I think? MW3 has, oh 18? They are NOT in the same category save for the fact that they are shooters.

Then again if it's because they are shooters let's compare Half-life 1 to BF3 and see what arguments we get.

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »
COD = Mainstream Xbox game for the immature, e.g (xXCoDxJhXonnyXxX)

BF3 = For the pc gamer looking for intense battle, e.g (Sgt. Sarcovski)

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »
You all say this, yet i bet half of you will still but COD
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2011, 06:53:49 PM »
(NOTICE: No one is being made fun of nor a I raging, only speaking the truth)Battlefield 3 and call of duty are very, very different games.  Those fan boys that go this game is better than this one or this is just like the last one are just dumb little fan boys that need to grow a pair.  Play the one you like, and don't bitch about the other, your not proving any points, other than your a dumb faggot. (not disrespecting anyone, Inb4 admin rule 1)  Also, everyone has their own "awesome" games, just because you don't like another, doesn't give you reason to complain about the other one, if you don't like it, don't play it, and since you don't play the games you don't like, why does it matter to you, the fact is, it doesn't.  Those who say shit about another, are just fan-boys/asses trying to annoy other players and etc...  Also, I know this is a discussion of who will win, but be nice and reasonable about it, don't go "lol this other game is shit" or etc... Just state why you Think it will be better, you will only cause fighting, like i said above.

Battlefield 3-   large multiplayer maps, SLIGHTLY better graphics, more of a tactic game, has vehicles. has the game mode rush/conquest. Destructible environments. You can have Squads.

Modern Warfare 3- has better fps, making game play smooth/faster. More of a run and gun. Smaller maps. Has a survival game mode.  Perks

Both: Has decent single player storyline,  both has ranking system and customizations/unlocks. Both have different/same game modes. Co-op,  Clans, good multiplayer experiences.

Don't like neither one?:  Than get skyrim, diablo 3, or whatever you like about a game, find the one you think you will like, and buy it.

I will probably add more to this post or make another in the future, all i can think of atm...  This will probably be my last post, since I made like 3 previous ones.

NOTICE: I am not trying to argue with your opinions or what not, just stating the truth.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:39:39 PM by CrazyNinja »

Offline ^[J]us[M]y_^

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2011, 07:57:20 PM »
I have the Battlefield 3 for PC (id.Battlelog: "jusmiguel" add me to play), and is much better than MW3 multiplayer (I've played today).
Battlefield 3 for the win !!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:04:27 PM by ^[J]us[M]y_^{-Battlefield-3-} »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal