Author Topic: <::|| Letters to the City Administration ||::>  (Read 1703 times)

<::|| Letters to the City Administration ||::>
« on: September 30, 2011, 11:53:33 AM »
// Fill out your letters to the City Administrator in the following format. I made this topic simply because there was huge demand for it, IC letters are preferred. Your letters do actually have an effect, if they're not responded to then don't think we're ignoring them, we just simply don't want to address them publicly. If your letter leads to your prosecution, don't scream metagame!

Faction (Citizen/Loyalist/Civil Worker/Civil Protection):
First name (Name/Civil Protection ID):
Surname (Not Applicable to Civil Protection):
Citizen Identification Number (Not Applicable to Civil Protection):
*Urgency(High/Medium/Low):
*Administrator this is addressed to (Fill in ALL if this isn't specifically address to anyone):
Topic:
Content:
Dear (Doctor_____/Members of the City Administration),
I feel that............
Yours sincerely,
Name

(* Optional)
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| Letters to the City Administration ||::>
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 01:59:45 PM »
Chich, you should modify the post and add a code to it; makes it easier to use + all the fonts/letter colours (etc.) are lost if you just c/paste it. Also, people, I urge you to use this, as the City Administration office becomes a cluster-fuck of pieces of paper every week, with these entity letters.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| Letters to the City Administration ||::>
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 05:14:15 PM »
Faction : Citizen
First name : Jack
Surname :Withers
Citizen Identification Number :27535
Urgency :Low
Administrator this is addressed to :ALL
Topic :Religion Law
Content:
Dear City Administrators,
   I wish to inquire as to the reason religion is banned among the civilians. Is seems to me that allowing it would do the combine no harm and would only make the populace hapier. Please explain why the combine have seen fit to stop religious actions.

-Sincerly Jack Withers
Yours sincerely,
Name
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal