Author Topic: 9 Cycles  (Read 3606 times)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
9 Cycles
« on: September 29, 2011, 03:39:11 PM »
I was playing HL2RP then I was detained for an audio violation. The Detainment Time was 5 Cycles. I waited a while and decided to look at my timer. I always keep an Ipod alarm telling me when I am supposed to come out. Turns out the volume was down, and I was in for 9 Cycles. I then complained about it OOC'ly to the cp's. They all ignored me like they couldnt even se my complaints. I was very disapointed in this, I eventually was responded to and aproached by a CP. He saw me in the cell, I used LOOC to tell him I was in longer then needed, and he walked away. I then threatened to post a complaint on the forums and they released me. I would be happy if this could be delt with.

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 9 Cycles
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 03:58:12 PM »
Hm, you the guy who said "Assholes" ?

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 06:58:06 PM »
I was under the impression that if you were kept in way to long you were permitted to just re-connect.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 08:55:57 AM »
I was under the impression that if you were kept in way to long you were permitted to just re-connect.

But they shouldn't have to do that.. If a CP detains someone, they should have the decency to release them at the appropriate time. If you have troubles remembering as I do, set an alarm on your phone or something.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 10:54:24 AM »
Cycle=5 mins IRL

5 cycles= 25 mins IRL

Are you sure you didn't just think a cycle was 1 minute?

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 01:08:37 PM »
Five cycles for an audio-violation? I doubt it very much.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 01:12:29 PM »
Five cycles for an audio-violation? I doubt it very much.

This, but he must have done something else.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal